• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

jakex2

Wood
IGN: Jakex2
Time zone: Eastern -5:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: A few days.
Why do you want to join?: To be apart of something.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, I can donate some materials.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A friendly player who likes to help others and doesn't cause problems.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: nope
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, yes, yes, yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I have played Minecraft at least since beta, been a mod on 3 servers for being good and playing so much, always had lots of fun playing without causing problems. I hate messed up terrain and like it to look clean and organized. I usually keep to myself and don't get in the way.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Gunterdapenguin , Pheonix497 , jakex2 -> All accepted into our temporary town of Barrackston. Once probation is completed you will be accepted into Verstad proper. Get with me online and I will explain whats going on and get you settled in game. I am usually online around 8pm EST. And am usually in TS as well. Once we get you settled, hop on TS and get to know everyone in Verstad and LO.

Gunterdapenguin , Pheonix497 , jakex2 -> All accepted into our temporary town of Barrackston. Once probation is completed you will be accepted into Verstad proper. Get with me online and I will explain whats going on and get you settled in game. I am usually online around 8pm EST. And am usually in TS as well. Once we get you settled, hop on TS and get to know everyone in Verstad and LO.
what about me and juanmarch? :eek:

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
-Notice of Temporary Absence-

Unfortunately I will be unable to play herocraft for awhile, it wont be for long I hope.
I will be able to get on to pay taxes but I wont get to sit down and play for quite some time... :[

See you guys in a week or so!

Application
IGN: heepy_killer
Time zone: GMT-5:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years +
Why do you want to join?: I know alot of people in this town from previous maps. Been sticking with this group since the start.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: Time, spent as it is needed.
What towns have you been in?: None on this map, used to be in Oblivion last I played.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both, i'm a lucky guy.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to PvP and i'm always willing to help in town projects.
Referrals: wolfboy494, whiteninja1970, kevinlive

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Unfortunately I will be unable to play herocraft for awhile, it wont be for long I hope.
I will be able to get on to pay taxes but I wont get to sit down and play for quite some time... :[

Thanks for letting us know. HC will always be here when you get back. No worries.
Application
IGN: heepy_killer
Time zone: GMT-5:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years +
Why do you want to join?: I know alot of people in this town from previous maps. Been sticking with this group since the start.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: Time, spent as it is needed.
What towns have you been in?: None on this map, used to be in Oblivion last I played.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both, i'm a lucky guy.
Tell us about yourself: I like to PvP and i'm always willing to help in town projects.
Referrals: wolfboy494, whiteninja1970, kevinlive
Accepted! Welcome back heepy. See a manager in game to get set up.
xargun

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9

I hope your time away is short. See you when you return.

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: epicwin324
Time zone:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue -> Runeblade /Crafter -> Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: I joined a year and a half ago, played for a couple months, and took a break. Played again, then took another break after 2 months. Now I'm back with a group of 3 other buddies to play again.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a largely populated neutral town, so that I will be able to interact with groups of people and reap the benefits of everyone's class choices, and be able to PvP without restrictions (not without thought)
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! Over my 2+ years of playing Minecraft I've learned a lot about architecture, redstone, texturizing buildings, and many more concepts I can bring to help during projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a rule-abiding, kind person that is willing to help, have fun, or have a conversation anytime! I can contribute to the defense and development of the township (and kingdom), and will contribute as often and as much as I can.
What towns have you been in?: I used to be in Oblivion last map (I think it was last map) before I took some time off, but haven't been in anything on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I got bored ;) (However I don't plan on leaving anytime soon)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, yes, and yes.
Tell us about yourself: I've played Minecraft for a little over 2 years, and have loved the game ever since. I play with friends and we have played on myriads of servers since originally downloading our client, and I love getting the fun experiences that follow. I'm a generous person, that's willing to help whenever someone is in need, or heroically throw myself from the walls of the town to plunge into battle. I love all RPG type games, I've recently spent a large amount of time playing Guild Wars 2, which was very fun. I love this server specifically because it brings one of my favorite game genres into Minecraft.
Referrals: leftovers5 (?{I played with him in Oblivion})

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: epicwin324
Time zone:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue -> Runeblade /Crafter -> Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: I joined a year and a half ago, played for a couple months, and took a break. Played again, then took another break after 2 months. Now I'm back with a group of 3 other buddies to play again.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a largely populated neutral town, so that I will be able to interact with groups of people and reap the benefits of everyone's class choices, and be able to PvP without restrictions (not without thought)
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! Over my 2+ years of playing Minecraft I've learned a lot about architecture, redstone, texturizing buildings, and many more concepts I can bring to help during projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a rule-abiding, kind person that is willing to help, have fun, or have a conversation anytime! I can contribute to the defense and development of the township (and kingdom), and will contribute as often and as much as I can.
What towns have you been in?: I used to be in Oblivion last map (I think it was last map) before I took some time off, but haven't been in anything on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I got bored ;) (However I don't plan on leaving anytime soon)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, yes, and yes.
Tell us about yourself: I've played Minecraft for a little over 2 years, and have loved the game ever since. I play with friends and we have played on myriads of servers since originally downloading our client, and I love getting the fun experiences that follow. I'm a generous person, that's willing to help whenever someone is in need, or heroically throw myself from the walls of the town to plunge into battle. I love all RPG type games, I've recently spent a large amount of time playing Guild Wars 2, which was very fun. I love this server specifically because it brings one of my favorite game genres into Minecraft.
Referrals: leftovers5 (?{I played with him in Oblivion})
Wow. It's been a long time. Welcome back haha. Try to get with a manager in game and we can get you going.

Application
IGN:Alexander50424
Time zone:Central Time Zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue. Crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: About a month
Why do you want to join?:I would love to join a town and it is helpful to join one
Will you help with town projects?:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:A giant castle. I am living there currently.
What towns have you been in?:None yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:I never joined one
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:No I dont have Teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a fun guy and a kinda good builder and I make jokes alot.
Referrals:kotagrizzly

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Alexander50424
Time zone:Central Time Zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue. Crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: About a month
Why do you want to join?:I would love to join a town and it is helpful to join one
Will you help with town projects?:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:A giant castle. I am living there currently.
What towns have you been in?:None yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:I never joined one
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:No I dont have Teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a fun guy and a kinda good builder and I make jokes alot.
Referrals:kotagrizzly
I acknowledge your referral, but declined for now. Please make your responses less generic, and write more than simple sentences. Grammar also goes a long way. I will accept you when I see the proper changes made.

slaxman

Wood
Application
IGN: Slaxman
Time zone: central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rouge 16 farmer 1
How long have you been on HC?: 1 monthish
Why do you want to join?: been playing solo would like to group more and get help figuring out all the servers features
Will you help with town projects?: would love to
What can you give to us, as a community?: i hear u could use a farmer id love to help how i can
What towns have you been in?: none :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: not yet but i can get it, can talk and listen
Tell us about yourself: names kevin, i work way too much so cant dedicate a rediculous amount of time to play but try to get on when i can and this is the only server i play. would be great to join and idont mind contributing time and resources for the town.
Referrals: kotagrizzly

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Slaxman
Time zone: central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rouge 16 farmer 1
How long have you been on HC?: 1 monthish
Why do you want to join?: been playing solo would like to group more and get help figuring out all the servers features
Will you help with town projects?: would love to
What can you give to us, as a community?: i hear u could use a farmer id love to help how i can
What towns have you been in?: none :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: not yet but i can get it, can talk and listen
Tell us about yourself: names kevin, i work way too much so cant dedicate a rediculous amount of time to play but try to get on when i can and this is the only server i play. would be great to join and idont mind contributing time and resources for the town.
Referrals: kotagrizzly

Accepted - get with a manager in game to get setup.

Kashius

Wood
Application
IGN: Kashius1138
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (Thinking Ranger) / Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: I played during 1.3 for about a month or so and recently got back on the server (03/29)
Why do you want to join?: Contacted KotaGrizzly in game and helped me out. Seems like a good, helpful group so that's something I'd like to be a part of.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give my time, resources and be good conversation ;-) I'm also down for scrapping when necessary and aiding (as best I can) any town mates who find themselves in trouble.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes/Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an 'older' gamer so my time is sometimes limited. I like to joke around and shoot the s*** while I play so the TS channel is awesome. I began playing MC during beta 1.7.3. The HC server interests me because of the combat class system and unique approach to abilities among the utility classes. I am primarily a builder and a fighter when I play single player. I've played on a couple other servers and frankly there isn't enough fighting for my liking. I also enjoy messing around with redstone, however, any role that is needed within the town I'm more than willing to fill.
Referrals: KotaGrizzly

Application
IGN: Kashius1138
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (Thinking Ranger) / Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: I played during 1.3 for about a month or so and recently got back on the server (03/29)
Why do you want to join?: Contacted KotaGrizzly in game and helped me out. Seems like a good, helpful group so that's something I'd like to be a part of.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give my time, resources and be good conversation ;-) I'm also down for scrapping when necessary and aiding (as best I can) any town mates who find themselves in trouble.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes/Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an 'older' gamer so my time is sometimes limited. I like to joke around and shoot the s*** while I play so the TS channel is awesome. I began playing MC during beta 1.7.3. The HC server interests me because of the combat class system and unique approach to abilities among the utility classes. I am primarily a builder and a fighter when I play single player. I've played on a couple other servers and frankly there isn't enough fighting for my liking. I also enjoy messing around with redstone, however, any role that is needed within the town I'm more than willing to fill.
Referrals: KotaGrizzly

Accepted This player will be a great addition to Verstad and the LO Kingdom let me be the first to welcome you to the town

_Wyvern_

TNT
Application
IGN: _Wyvern_
Time zone: UTC+1MEZ
Classes: Caster/Crafter Later I want to become a Pyromancer/Farmer, but i will be what you need.
How long have you been on HC?: This is my first day.
Why do you want to join?: Someone in chat says that you recruit players. Now I'm here.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, I will help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can be creative and logical, besides objective and helpful.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have a microphone and headphones.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Germany. It is possible that I make mistakes. Err, I've played a lot on PvP and Hero/McMMO Servers. Maybe, I'm bad at building something.

edit: I play Minecraft since Alpha, which the reason why I now some tricks. I love MMORPG's, for example: I play Guilwars2 and Drakensang Online sometimes.
I play on a strict RP server, I don't want to name it. (But there don't happens much, that's the reason why I have time for another server)