• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello everyone! I'm a retired Council member from Verstad, I went inactive quite awhile back, and it seems I'll be rejoining you all! I'm sure it'll be tons of fun, I look forward to being a part of Verstad and LO!
Hey there, welcome back!

xxxCTHULHUxxx

Legacy Supporter 4
application
IGN:xxxCTHULHUxxx and my RL GF Bride_Of_Cthulhu
Time zone:eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Wizard/enchanter
How long have you been on HC?:2 months
Why do you want to join?: I enjoy building
Will you help with town projects?:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:Companionship, Good time, Interesting structures.
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:NA
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do not but can easily load it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I just enjoy building things and want to play with a group of people
Referrals:Dreadniah

Last edited:

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: igs_hux
Time zone: Europe, Germany
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Currently Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: My App is 2 years old, but I have spent probably only 2 weeks here.
Why do you want to join?: Minecraft alone is boring, I am a teamplayer (and need to learn alot).
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Limited free-time, I suck at building, not much knowledge about Hero Classes. What I DO offer is interest in a township and I am commited to help with projects.
What towns have you been in?: Neu-Dresden, Part of SSS
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Well, they collapsed. ;) Weynard and the others I used to play with stopped with HC, and so did I.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both, ofc.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Wut? ;)
Tell us about yourself: Pretty much work on my desk, free-time is mostly spend with my GF and Sports. So I only play ocassionally Games, and besides HC, it is currently WoT.
Referrals: Well, leftovers5, somehow. Had some contact via PM and finally would like to toss in my App, so we can start fresh as a Team in October.

My Whitelist Thread: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hux-says-hi.1955/

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello @igs_hux and @xxxCTHULHUxxx, thank you for applying. We are not recruiting now since there is a map wipe in a few days. All of the towns, coins, and levels will be wiped. So no reason to add you since it will be destroyed in a few days. You both have great applications and we would love to have you guys in our new AD kingdom next map! look at this thread and apply when the town pages are made. :) There will be new towns with new names, The towns you can choose from are Oblivion, Prometheus, Hyperion, and Volantis.

xxxCTHULHUxxx

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello @igs_hux and @xxxCTHULHUxxx, thank you for applying. We are not recruiting now since there is a map wipe in a few days. All of the towns, coins, and levels will be wiped. So no reason to add you since it will be destroyed in a few days. You both have great applications and we would love to have you guys in our new AD kingdom next map! look at this thread and apply when the town pages are made. :) There will be new towns with new names, The towns you can choose from are Oblivion, Prometheus, Hyperion, and Volantis.

Understood here. I am well aware of the changes and the reason for my previous app wasn't to become a part of the old towns but to get to know you guys and be a part of making the new towns successful. Basically being able to go into chat sessions and Team speak makes it easier to know how I can help, where the group is going, and communicate. So far Dreadniah has been a great help and a big part of the reason I decided to join you guys on the future ventures of this game. My girlfriend Bride_Of_Cthulhu will pop in from time to time, so feel free to message or get to know her as well.