• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
untitled-1-png.4494

Town of
The Legion Of Oblivion

Beware the fury of a patient man.

This is the third township in our kingdom and serves as our auxiliary training grounds. It is designed to be versatile and formidable. It serves as a bastion in a vast taiga, as well as a central combat training hub for our kingdom.

Sg5tsqc.png

--Leadership--

Kingdom Ruler: EldryLars (Rapture)
Kingdom Second in Comand: leftovers5 (Verstad)
Kingdom Third in Command: WitchOnARampage (Paragon)
Kingdom Fourth in Command: Jonsoon (Braavos)

LO Council:
Mayors - leftovers5 (V), Jonsoon (B), northeaster345 (P), EldryLars (R)
SiCs - Dreadniah (V), Aryios (B), Oudaiesty (P), MichaelRL (Ra)
TiCs - whiteninja1970 (V), rfgordan (B), Midnight_Storm67 (P)
Other - WitchOnARampage (P)

Verstad:
Mayor: leftovers5
SiC: Dreadniah
TiC: whiteninja1970

Verstad Council
Current Council:
leftovers5, clwusmc, Whiteninja1970, 10apes, earthbinder1121, Dreadniah, Johnbaur, TrueCorruptor

Retired Verstad Council:
RedEchoRanger, Merrikku, Farroes, TigoBitties123, EzMac2099, jake332211, Xargun, Techs_Rules, kotagrizzly, ForzakenAngel, kevinlive, PinpanXXI, TeamShovel, Siwarone, WolfLvr, Nicolaos, Afro7897, Admira1Ackbar, Rhidden, bobbiejo2, Natebobjr

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Paragon, Braavos, or Rapture.
This rule should be fairly self explanatory.

2. Follow all server rules.
Again, self explanatory.

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town.
Unless you are in the town mines, or you have the go ahead on a building within 125 blocks of town.

4. Respect your fellow town mates.
This includes going into people's houses or looking through people's chests without permission from the owner. Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, up to and including banishment from the town. Don't be a douche to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town.
There is a lot of work to be done around town, and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes.
Taxes are collected every Sunday, they are 50c a week, feel free to pay for multiple weeks at once. Failure to pay within two weeks will result in expulsion from the town, and your house/storage absorbed into town resources.

This rule is now defunct, as Verstad is currently tax haven. However, we will still be checking for activity levels and will no longer boot for failure to pay taxes (because they don't exist!).

8. Keep the town pretty.
When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please, All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking, cobble stone cubes, as an example, aren't pretty... Don't break the stone bricks in the Undercity!

--Current Projects--

If you want to work on a project but are unsure of what to do contact myself or a project leader (if one is assigned). If a leader isn't assigned and you feel you have what it takes, please let me or one of the council members know.

Taiga Beautification - leftovers5
-Add pine trees around the town area
-Decorate the taiga otherwise

Outer Wall Upgrade - 10apes, Earthbinder
-Design new walls (done)
-Implement new walls

Lift Area Upgrade - TrueCorruptor
-Make the lift area more organized and convenient

Communal Storage Redesign - @Dreadniah
-Build area
-Rearrange items and chests

Connection to the LO Subway - Dreadniah
-Dig pathway to the railway
-Add railway to connect it all together

--Recruitment--

Want to join Verstad? Fill out an app today!​

--------------------------------------------
Here are the set rules, guidelines and required parts for your app:
~You must be 15+ years old.
~You must have been on the server at least around a week or so.
~You have to be mature about your app, no foul jokes and sentences like "I can give sex".
~You have to be serious about your app, and use good grammar.
~Write in full sentences and paragraphs - not three words here and there, and more than 1-2 sentences.
~Do you have good referrals? Not someone you just met, but do you have friends in the town - this would boost your chances to be accepted.
~Be creative about your app.
~Make a good first impression.
~Be honest in your app, if you lie we will find out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
How long have you been on HC?:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you help with town projects?:
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?:
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

*Note that recruits WITHOUT referrals will be placed in Barrackston, our new member town in kingdom regions, prior to becoming full members of the town.
--------------------------------------------
--Citizens--
10apes
Clwusmc
cmckenica
Dreadniah
earthbinder1121
EzMac2099
GreenLikeTea
Johnbaur
Kris10winn
kyshfyr123
leftovers5
macf0rbes
Malarb
natebobjr
Todd_Boe
TrueCorruptor
whiteninja1970
wolfboy494
Xerot

-See Left to add you to the citizen list if your name is not there-

Last edited:

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
A few things I noticed.

1. I don't think the Taxes Paid section will be needed, as it is to be automated on the next map with improved HTTP.
  2. @MajorasMask - Did you decide LO, then, and not Newerth/XD? Just curious. :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
A few things I noticed.

1. I don't think the Taxes Paid section will be needed, as it is to be automated on the next map with improved HTTP.
  2. @MajorasMask - Did you decide LO, then, and not Newerth/XD? Just curious. :p

I've chosen Verstad as opposed to other towns because none have replied/offered a suitable position for me in their town. I am also, automatically, a citizen of this town next map due to my citizenship and position with them in Dragongarde. As for other towns, well, most which i've showned interest in have not really replied to anything which i've sent them, showing no interest in what I do either. Also for a few other reasons which not need to be discussed here.

Long story short; I have chosen Verstad.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I've chosen Verstad as opposed to other towns because none have replied/offered a suitable position for me in their town. I am also, automatically, a citizen of this town next map due to my citizenship and position with them in Dragongarde. As for other towns, well, most which i've showned interest in have not really replied to anything which i've sent them, showing no interest in what I do either. Also for a few other reasons which not need to be discussed here.

Long story short; I have chosen Verstad.
Mmkay, just needed to know. Best of luck this next map. <3 :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It's a shame I had to go on holiday. I would have finished more of it but, meh, at least some of it got done! :D

When the new map comes, let's build the town in a forest, yes? That's a lot easier! :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Good luck with verstad. Would an alliance between BG and verstad ever be possible?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I might join but not as any high ranking. Still not sure what I'll do next map though. Also, seems like RedEchoRanger is joining. He's done some naughty stuff that costed a part of a Kingdom and a Town to fall apart last map so watch out for him ;)) Not sure if he's still that kind of person though.