• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Planning Ninja/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: 5 Months
Why do you want to join: I need a town and I like pvping with leftovers
Will you help with town projects: absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community: PVP, building, and a pretty funny guy
What towns have you been in?: xxxmas and Legacy
Why did you leave them (if applicable): xxxmas was dying and Legacy has pretty much quit HC
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 24, married, and really into computers. I like camping, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. I am respectful and strive to be as good a person I can be.
Referrals: @leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Planning Ninja/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: 5 Months
Why do you want to join: I need a town and I like pvping with leftovers
Will you help with town projects: absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community: PVP, building, and a pretty funny guy
What towns have you been in?: xxxmas and Legacy
Why did you leave them (if applicable): xxxmas was dying and Legacy has pretty much quit HC
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 24, married, and really into computers. I like camping, fishing, and many other outdoor activities. I am respectful and strive to be as good a person I can be.
Referrals: @leftovers5
Accepted! I'll add you to the plans we have so far.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
IGN: ArchMage_Lloyd
Time zone: EST / GMT -400

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue - 3 Crafter - 10

How long have you been on HC: Since nearly the beginning of Dragon.

Why do you want to join: Well because first I have no town. Second I have always had a fascination of serving under a big kingdom, Third because leftovers is my friend, Fourth and finally, if I somehow manage to make council I will work actively to do Verstad's work, may not happen but worth a try.

Will you help with town projects: Yes.

What can you give to us, as a community: ME, and my mining and fighting abilities. Aiming to be rune blade, so if you give me a good team to fight with we could probably beat most people.

What towns have you been in?: this map, none, last map Konoha & Valor

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Konoha because I was ordered to take over Valor and make it into the kingdom because it was inactive, and Valor cause of the reset.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and Both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course. Agreed.

Tell us about yourself: Well i have much spare time because I do alot of my university level homework .... at school, I aim to be an actor so I may be dramatic at times. I talk alot but teats a good thing because its a useful speech skill. Lets see, Skype is Thatguywhodidit, I enjoy playing herocraft and terraria alot, as well as portal 2 Mari0 and watching mythbusters.

Referrals: Leftovers5 said " APPLY >: D" so I'll take that offer.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: ArchMage_Lloyd
Time zone: EST / GMT -400

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue - 3 Crafter - 10

How long have you been on HC: Since nearly the beginning of Dragon.

Why do you want to join: Well because first I have no town. Second I have always had a fascination of serving under a big kingdom, Third because leftovers is my friend, Fourth and finally, if I somehow manage to make council I will work actively to do Verstad's work, may not happen but worth a try.

Will you help with town projects: Yes.

What can you give to us, as a community: ME, and my mining and fighting abilities. Aiming to be rune blade, so if you give me a good team to fight with we could probably beat most people.

What towns have you been in?: this map, none, last map Konoha & Valor

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Konoha because I was ordered to take over Valor and make it into the kingdom because it was inactive, and Valor cause of the reset.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and Both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course. Agreed.

Tell us about yourself: Well i have much spare time because I do alot of my university level homework .... at school, I aim to be an actor so I may be dramatic at times. I talk alot but teats a good thing because its a useful speech skill. Lets see, Skype is Thatguywhodidit, I enjoy playing herocraft and terraria alot, as well as portal 2 Mari0 and watching mythbusters.

Referrals: Leftovers5 said " APPLY >: D" so I'll take that offer.
Accepted! We can get you familiar with everything going on later today.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Nein.... i did not spleef him Ckero can Probably confirm, Anyways, i was up on the surface waiting for the red mushroom ckero had to make a farm, then you said i spleefed you... i was no where near you >.<