• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not exactly sure how active I'll be at this point in time but I'd like to apply for you guys and help out if I happen to be on. Sooo here it is..

Application
IGN: Cody Neace
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter- Will probably spec Paladin/Farmer
How long have you been on HC?: A year and a few months now if I'm not mistaken.
Why do you want to join?: I have a few friends from the HC community joining this township so why not!
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, but I'm not sure of how active I'll be. (previously stated)
What can you give to us, as a community?: I've been Mayor and SiC of Coal Harbor on the previous 2 maps. I'm not really looking for any kind of leadership role but can be if absolutely needed. Along with that I like to think I build some pretty cool shit:p (Zeal's CH wall was not my doing btw haha)
What towns have you been in?: Zeal: Coal Harbor, North Reach; Dragongarde: New Coal Harbor
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yep
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yessir
Tell us about yourself: 22 y/o. IT:Networking major before I decided to take this upcoming year off from college. That major in now subject to change. Not really sure if I want to go through with it now so I'm just taking this next year off to relax, find a job, and hopefully travel a little bit. Oh yeah I absolutely love any kind of music (any kind that isn't synthesized-_-)
Referrals: Kevinlive :D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm not exactly sure how active I'll be at this point in time but I'd like to apply for you guys and help out if I happen to be on. Sooo here it is..

Application
IGN: Cody Neace
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter- Will probably spec Paladin/Farmer
How long have you been on HC?: A year and a few months now if I'm not mistaken.
Why do you want to join?: I have a few friends from the HC community joining this township so why not!
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, but I'm not sure of how active I'll be. (previously stated)
What can you give to us, as a community?: I've been Mayor and SiC of Coal Harbor on the previous 2 maps. I'm not really looking for any kind of leadership role but can be if absolutely needed. Along with that I like to think I build some pretty cool shit:p (Zeal's CH wall was not my doing btw haha)
What towns have you been in?: Zeal: Coal Harbor, North Reach; Dragongarde: New Coal Harbor
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yep
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yessir
Tell us about yourself: 22 y/o. IT:Networking major before I decided to take this upcoming year off from college. That major in now subject to change. Not really sure if I want to go through with it now so I'm just taking this next year off to relax, find a job, and hopefully travel a little bit. Oh yeah I absolutely love any kind of music (any kind that isn't synthesized-_-)
Referrals: Kevinlive :D
Accepted!

One of our towns will actually be harbor themed... That's Braavos - you can always switch around towns later if you're interested in helping one out or the other.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Might switch from Verstad to another town within the Kingdom, depending on which town looks good and active :p

codyneace

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted!

One of our towns will actually be harbor themed... That's Braavos - you can always switch around towns later if you're interested in helping one out or the other.

Awesome, sounds good!

Can you p.m. town coords possibly? I'm kinda idling around right now so I guess I could hop on and make my way over there.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Favith

Time zone: CST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Going Bard/Farmer most likely. Perhaps Ranger/Farmer. At the rate I'm leveling my combat class I'll have plenty of time to decide.

How long have you been on HC?: Since the new map.

Why do you want to join?: Honestly, LO seems to be actively doing something about claiming land and setting up towns. I'm tired of being a loner at the edge of the world when I could be helping build up a town--ANY town--at this point. Hoarding resources for myself just isn't my style and besides, I have no use for 80% of the stuff I've obtained so far--a town probably would.

Will you help with town projects?: Yes--it's the main reason I want to join.

What can you give to us, as a community?: Major resource gathering and moderate building skills plus quite a bit of playtime to put them to use. A PVP group support class (most people don't want to play them). A significant amount of time invested in a crafting profession for the town's benefit (currently going farming but I would change to something else if there's a huge need--3 more levels to decide). I can also offer my personal /res ability for the benefit of whichever town I join.

What towns have you been in?: So far I've only signed up to join Deiraedh, but the town hasn't actually formed yet so I'm not sure this technically counts.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I've talked to the future mayor of Deireadh (victim130) and told him why I wanted to drop my application. He understands my reasoning and I think my departure from Deireadh and XD was an amicable one.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm 35, married with two hoodlums...errr....children. I've been a soldier, police officer and Border Patrol Agent and currently serve as a Special Agent for one of the many three-letter federal agencies out there (going to keep it off here since my agency's mission isn't looked at favorably by certain segments of the population). I work odd hours but I end up with a large amount of free time after my work/family obligations are fulfilled, thus I play games. I've been on a Minecraft kick for a bit now and the new map here has pretty much sealed this server as my official free time killer for the foreseeable future.

Referrals: None (I'm a server noob)

NOTE: I understand LO has several towns planned. I'm not particular about which one I help out so I could be a contributing citizen of any of them as needed.

rahlzel

TNT
IGN: rahlzel
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 5 months, on and off
Why do you want to join?: I was with the town of Oblivion before the reset, and when oo00Lost00oo was running things. Here's my original application. And here's a kind thing Lost mentioned about the work I did.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Here's where I'll get brutally honest. I can promise loyalty and service to a town that returns the favor with protection - both physical and material. The catch is, my activity is unknown. I may play 40 hours one week, then ghost for two weeks (obviously, I'll do my best to pay my dues, as I did that week I paid Lost for several weeks in advance). If this is acceptable to you, then we'll have an excellent partnership. If it isn't, then I will humbly seek out another town.
What towns have you been in?: Only Oblivion.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes to all of the above.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I get bored easily. Keep the Projects Board populated and specific, and I'll be happy to assist. What I lack in creativity I make up for in perfectionism. I'm not good with starting a new project, but I can take an existing one or a developing one and make it much better and/or more efficient.
Referrals:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Favith

Time zone: CST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Going Bard/Farmer most likely. Perhaps Ranger/Farmer. At the rate I'm leveling my combat class I'll have plenty of time to decide.

How long have you been on HC?: Since the new map.

Why do you want to join?: Honestly, LO seems to be actively doing something about claiming land and setting up towns. I'm tired of being a loner at the edge of the world when I could be helping build up a town--ANY town--at this point. Hoarding resources for myself just isn't my style and besides, I have no use for 80% of the stuff I've obtained so far--a town probably would.

Will you help with town projects?: Yes--it's the main reason I want to join.

What can you give to us, as a community?: Major resource gathering and moderate building skills plus quite a bit of playtime to put them to use. A PVP group support class (most people don't want to play them). A significant amount of time invested in a crafting profession for the town's benefit (currently going farming but I would change to something else if there's a huge need--3 more levels to decide). I can also offer my personal /res ability for the benefit of whichever town I join.

What towns have you been in?: So far I've only signed up to join Deiraedh, but the town hasn't actually formed yet so I'm not sure this technically counts.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I've talked to the future mayor of Deireadh (victim130) and told him why I wanted to drop my application. He understands my reasoning and I think my departure from Deireadh and XD was an amicable one.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 35, married with two hoodlums...errr....children. I've been a soldier, police officer and Border Patrol Agent and currently serve as a Special Agent for one of the many three-letter federal agencies out there (going to keep it off here since my agency's mission isn't looked at favorably by certain segments of the population). I work odd hours but I end up with a large amount of free time after my work/family obligations are fulfilled, thus I play games. I've been on a Minecraft kick for a bit now and the new map here has pretty much sealed this server as my official free time killer for the foreseeable future.

Referrals: None (I'm a server noob)

NOTE: I understand LO has several towns planned. I'm not particular about which one I help out so I could be a contributing citizen of any of them as needed.
IGN: rahlzel
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 5 months, on and off
Why do you want to join?: I was with the town of Oblivion before the reset, and when oo00Lost00oo was running things. Here's my original application. And here's a kind thing Lost mentioned about the work I did.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Here's where I'll get brutally honest. I can promise loyalty and service to a town that returns the favor with protection - both physical and material. The catch is, my activity is unknown. I may play 40 hours one week, then ghost for two weeks (obviously, I'll do my best to pay my dues, as I did that week I paid Lost for several weeks in advance). If this is acceptable to you, then we'll have an excellent partnership. If it isn't, then I will humbly seek out another town.
What towns have you been in?: Only Oblivion.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes to all of the above.
Tell us about yourself: I get bored easily. Keep the Projects Board populated and specific, and I'll be happy to assist. What I lack in creativity I make up for in perfectionism. I'm not good with starting a new project, but I can take an existing one or a developing one and make it much better and/or more efficient.
Referrals:
both, accepted! Get with one of the council memebers to get you caught up with plans.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
So what's your policy on Verstad town members selling tracks on members of these towns?
Sell it for the money. Give a wink and a nudge to that person tracked.[DOUBLEPOST=1347303617,1347303485][/DOUBLEPOST]
Might switch from Verstad to another town within the Kingdom, depending on which town looks good and active :p
It's all up to you. All of our leaders (Eldry, ckero, Jonsoon, and me) are pretty flexible, and each town sort of has its own community.

Application
IGN: pr0jectpat
Time zone: CST, Arkansas
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter going Ranger/Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: About a month now... though haven't played much due to the DDOS.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a mature town with members who can use proper grammar and punctuation. Also, on the Herocraft side of things, this sounds like an ambitious town and kingdom. I would love to be a part of something big on here.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course. Kingdom projects as well, if needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm an excellent builder with an artist's eye for architecture. I've thought about applying for Architect in HC, but don't have THAT much time. Also, I'm not half bad at PVP. I am semi-new to Herocraft, so I'm not the best-of-the-best, but I can hold my own. With some teaching by some of the PVP pros in the town, I might be able to get really good.
What towns have you been in?: None, unless you count the now-defunct, never made it town of Oslo.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The town never even applied for Hamlet status or took signatures. Looking for a great place with good people.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't, but I wouldn't mind getting it. I've never used it before, so I may require a little bit of direction. One thing I do have, though, is Rei's Minimap. I've figured out that it's hard to navigate a world as large as Herocraft without it.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 26 year old guy who grew up on games and plays them every chance I get. I love RPGs, Adventure, Sports, you name it. As for Minecraft, I've been playing about a year, but as previously noted, I'm semi-new to Herocraft. Most of the time I would be able to play would be at night during the week, or during the day on weekends. My wife is currently pregnant with our first, so in about 7 months, my play time will drop drastically.
Referrals: None, unfortunately.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: pr0jectpat
Time zone: CST, Arkansas
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter going Ranger/Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: About a month now... though haven't played much due to the DDOS.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a mature town with members who can use proper grammar and punctuation. Also, on the Herocraft side of things, this sounds like an ambitious town and kingdom. I would love to be a part of something big on here.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course. Kingdom projects as well, if needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm an excellent builder with an artist's eye for architecture. I've thought about applying for Architect in HC, but don't have THAT much time. Also, I'm not half bad at PVP. I am semi-new to Herocraft, so I'm not the best-of-the-best, but I can hold my own. With some teaching by some of the PVP pros in the town, I might be able to get really good.
What towns have you been in?: None, unless you count the now-defunct, never made it town of Oslo.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The town never even applied for Hamlet status or took signatures. Looking for a great place with good people.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't, but I wouldn't mind getting it. I've never used it before, so I may require a little bit of direction. One thing I do have, though, is Rei's Minimap. I've figured out that it's hard to navigate a world as large as Herocraft without it.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 26 year old guy who grew up on games and plays them every chance I get. I love RPGs, Adventure, Sports, you name it. As for Minecraft, I've been playing about a year, but as previously noted, I'm semi-new to Herocraft. Most of the time I would be able to play would be at night during the week, or during the day on weekends. My wife is currently pregnant with our first, so in about 7 months, my play time will drop drastically.
Referrals: None, unfortunately.
Accepted! Check with me in game to get set up.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Application
IGN: RedEchoRanger
Time zone: US, Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Runeblade, alchemist being worked at currently
How long have you been on HC?: I started playing back on sanctum
Why do you want to join?: I was invited to the pre map conversation, good crew, good times
Will you help with town projects?: I hope to play a large part of town planning and implementation if possible
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a horrible pvp-er but when I put my mind to it I can build and make come money. I also fill in as the clown of the group and keep the TS loud
What towns have you been in?: Light's Hope, New Tempest, a former member of XD
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: New Maps
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a damn power ranger what more do you want from me :p
Referrals: Kevinlive

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: RedEchoRanger
Time zone: US, Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Runeblade, alchemist being worked at currently
How long have you been on HC?: I started playing back on sanctum
Why do you want to join?: I was invited to the pre map conversation, good crew, good times
Will you help with town projects?: I hope to play a large part of town planning and implementation if possible
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a horrible pvp-er but when I put my mind to it I can build and make come money. I also fill in as the clown of the group and keep the TS loud
What towns have you been in?: Light's Hope, New Tempest, a former member of XD
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: New Maps
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a damn power ranger what more do you want from me :p
Referrals: Kevinlive
Accepted. :)

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
IGN: OliverDollar
Time zone: BST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster (Going Necro) and Merchant
How long have you been on HC?: Just got my Veteran title, so a little over a year now.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a strong town this map and by the looks of it you guys have the beginnings of a strong Kingdom. You also seem like a mature bunch of people, which are the sort of people that I'd rather play on the server with. I'd like to be able to help build, level and have fun with a good group of people and I know a few guys in the town so I think it should work out great!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I am very interested in helping with building actually so I am most certainly available to help out if you need it.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I like to PvP and just generally have fun so I am definitely down for helping you guys with whatever I can. I'd also like to think that I am a good builder so I'm hopefully able to put forward suggestions and ideas for the town.
What towns have you been in?: This map? None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: Well... In real life I am currently at Sixth Form College studying Graphic Design, Fine Art and English, I plan to go on to study either graphics or art in the next year and then I'm not sure what! In my spare time I like to play games, mainly TF2 and Minecraft but several others too (Looking forward to the new Assassins Creed), I also like to paint, hang out with my friends and go on long bike rides. :)
Referrals: kevinlive

Hoping to drag @dredclaw and @hcp111 with me, as they are my buddies. Apply, you two!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application:
IGN: OliverDollar
Time zone: BST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster (Going Necro) and Merchant
How long have you been on HC?: Just got my Veteran title, so a little over a year now.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a strong town this map and by the looks of it you guys have the beginnings of a strong Kingdom. You also seem like a mature bunch of people, which are the sort of people that I'd rather play on the server with. I'd like to be able to help build, level and have fun with a good group of people and I know a few guys in the town so I think it should work out great!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I am very interested in helping with building actually so I am most certainly available to help out if you need it.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I like to PvP and just generally have fun so I am definitely down for helping you guys with whatever I can. I'd also like to think that I am a good builder so I'm hopefully able to put forward suggestions and ideas for the town.
What towns have you been in?: This map? None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: Well... In real life I am currently at Sixth Form College studying Graphic Design, Fine Art and English, I plan to go on to study either graphics or art in the next year and then I'm not sure what! In my spare time I like to play games, mainly TF2 and Minecraft but several others too (Looking forward to the new Assassins Creed), I also like to paint, hang out with my friends and go on long bike rides. :)
Referrals: kevinlive

Hoping to drag @dredclaw and @hcp111 with me, as they are my buddies. Apply, you two!
Accepted. :)