• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Citizens of verstad, those of you who already have an LWC and spare money in your bank. Donate it to Leftovers5!
We just got 5K left, and only me and archmage has donated this far. Fyi, I won't gather all the money myself! :p

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Im saving at least up to until I get about 3k coins. After that, maybe I'll contribute some of my money for town upgrades for the kingdom. I dont have much use for money since just like Zeal and Dragonrade, I get tools/weapons/items from players I kill :p I use like all my plot's space just for items haha.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Im saving at least up to until I get about 3k coins. After that, maybe I'll contribute some of my money for town upgrades for the kingdom. I dont have much use for money since just like Zeal and Dragonrade, I get tools/weapons/items from players I kill :p I use like all my plot's space just for items haha.
Donate, then get 3K. We need the regions now, not next month.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
@leftovers5

im at about 2kcoin for the town. (final payment of Coin) we need other things now like iron blocks and crap. i have like 10stacks of iron ore that needs 2 be smelted down that should be plently i believe.

Also. Teamshovel for Verstad council <3

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
@leftovers5

im at about 2kcoin for the town. (final payment of Coin) we need other things now like iron blocks and crap. i have like 10stacks of iron ore that needs 2 be smelted down that should be plently i believe.

Also. Teamshovel for Verstad council <3
I'm thinking about it, you are an oldie.