• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hux says hi!

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys. Another App incoming, this time it's... me! :)

1. In-game name: igs_hux
2. Location and Age: Northern Germany, 32
3. Previous bans: None.
4. Referral: Weynard/Ev0ke
5. Reason why you should be accepted: I am fairly new to MineCraft. But I am in the same Eve-Online alliance as some of your Players for years (Ev0ke that is). We do play some other games besides Eve, like WoT or whatever, and in this case MC. I'd like to become part of your community and add to a good and friendly, but competitive experience for everyone.
6. Additional info: No fancy screenshots here, as I am still learning the ropes. However, I built a house myself in Real Life if that qualifies somehow. ;D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft!
Check PM's

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
hello world!

my account was frozen as I haven't played for a long time. I recently regained some interest in minecraft, and I actually would like to play again on herocraft (you're my first choice, after all!).

as my free-time is very limited, I guess I can not contribute that much to the world, hope that is not a problem. If I become whitelisted, I think I will stay as a single player for a while. I yet have to find a township that has some use for occasional players like me. Hopefully I will, as townships put the multi in multiplayer. :)

tl;dr: I would like to become whitelisted again. :)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
hello world!

my account was frozen as I haven't played for a long time. I recently regained some interest in minecraft, and I actually would like to play again on herocraft (you're my first choice, after all!).

as my free-time is very limited, I guess I can not contribute that much to the world, hope that is not a problem. If I become whitelisted, I think I will stay as a single player for a while. I yet have to find a township that has some use for occasional players like me. Hopefully I will, as townships put the multi in multiplayer. :)

tl;dr: I would like to become whitelisted again. :)
Re-added.