• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: itzmak
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Lost Soul. (Got Reset)
How long have you been on HC?: Year and a half
Why do you want to join?: To be with Tigo
Will you help with town projects?: Of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: My blood, sweat, and tears.
What towns have you been in?: Just gravcok this map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: It's dead
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course
Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice and loving guy. Yeah
Referrals: TigoBitties123456789 and da_burggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
As long as you can keep yourself contained, you will be allowed in Verstad.

IGN: fable50
Time zone: Pacific Time -08:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter

How long have you been on HC?: Logged in months ago but I posted(accepted) App about a week ago.

Why do you want to join?: It is neutral (less conflict), part of a kingdom, Training, More access to building up/down a plot, & Extra protection

Will you help with town projects?: I plan on helping by creating a tree farm & a stone generator for resources. Will help build repetitive designs.

What can you give to us, as a community?:

What towns have you been in?: In HC none but I was part of a faction (name changes too) often in CI and in MassiveCraft a faction called southstone currently led by Overlordqwerty.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:I left what used to be in a faction called Exordium (CI) ecause the two members sirlewsh & darksyphos left to another faction. every other person left in the faction are strangers to me. I have not left southstone in Massivecraft.

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I do agree to the rules.

Tell us about yourself: I have played on multiple minecraft servers before but never attempted to enter a group this big (you guys). I usually am the person who flattens the land for construction.

Referrals: None
I want to accept your app - but you still have to answer "What can you give to us, as a community?"!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Congratulations to xargun as being the next mayor of Verstad. I will be stepping down to focus on the kingdom as a whole as well as to give me more time for RL issues.

nicynodle2

Stone
Application
IGN:nicynodle2
Time zone:UTC
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior
How long have you been on HC?:about a month
Why do you want to join?:maily for money but also for company
Will you help with town projects?:yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:a good builder especally in medievil and a loyal sumbject
What towns have you been in?:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:i have teamspeak but dont know how to use it i also have a mic
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes
Tell us about yourself:i am a good builder like to play legit hate all people who really shouldnt play minecraft(people who build penises,people who get diamond stuff from a freind then spawn camp ext)
Referrals:none

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN:nicynodle2
Time zone:UTC
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior
How long have you been on HC?:about a month
Why do you want to join?:maily for money but also for company
What can you give to us, as a community?:a good builder especally in medievil and a loyal sumbject
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:i have teamspeak but dont know how to use it i also have a mic
Tell us about yourself:i am a good builder like to play legit hate all people who really shouldnt play minecraft(people who build penises,people who get diamond stuff from a freind then spawn camp ext)

Accepted

I accept before I heard about account sharing and other issues with you. Due to this I have removed you from Verstad.

s0ulscythe

Dirt
Application
IGN:s0ulscythe
Time zone.PST
Classes warrior
How long have you been on HC? 1 day
Why do you want to join?: to help anyway i can,to make money an to make friends
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:i dont have
Tell us about yourself:i am a good builder like to play legit hate all people who really shouldnt play minecraft(people who build stupid things an inappropriate things , people who grief

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:s0ulscythe
Time zone:pST
Classes warrior
How long have you been on HC? 1 day
Why do you want to join?: to help anyway i can,to make money an to make friends

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:i dont have

Tell us about yourself: i am a good builder like to play legit hate all people who really shouldnt play minecraft(people who build stupid things an inappropriate things , people who grief
Referrals:techs_rule

ACCEPTED BUT can you answer these questions:
Do you have a mic/headset?
If no, can you get one?
Are you willing to get on TeamSpeak (even if you don't have one)?

Application
IGN:catsaregross
Time zone:EST -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/Crafter, havent had the time to pick the next tier of specializations but I plan on it within the next couple days.
How long have you been on HC?: few days although i was just whitelisted recently :]
Why do you want to join?: because me and a few of my friends (they'll be applying here soon enough as well) want to get established and help build a town :)
Will you help with town projects?: Yes!
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well I am pretty good at PvP and I mine a lot and I'm not greedy so I will be donating a lot of minerals.
What towns have you been in?: none so far
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:~
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:yes I do, I even own my own teamspeak server as well but I'm willing to use yours
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I've been through a few servers in my years of playing mc, thats because I'm dedicated to the people I join and i promise I will help you guys in any way possible.
Referrals:nobody

JuanMarch

Wood
IGN: JuanMarch
Time zone: Eastern -5:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior
How long have you been on HC?: About a week or so.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a nice town to get set up in
Will you help with town projects?: Yep! I'm a pretty good builder, I think.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Building skills, redstone skills, fun :D
What towns have you been in?: None, yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: no
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yup
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17, from Florida. I've played minecraft for probably a couple years now.
Referrals: catsaregross

Pheonix497

Dirt
IGN: pheonix497
Time zone: GMT -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Crafter going for cleric.
How long have you been on HC?: I'm not going to lie, I have only been on this server for one day, but have been playing Minecraft since 1.6.6.
Why do you want to join?: I need something to do to keep me occupied so I am wanting to join to help construct and build anything that needs help with, I'm pretty good at redstone and designing buildings.
Will you help with town projects?:I will help where ever I am needed. Have built many projects in my past, and learned from experience to create more intricate buildings.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help on anything that needs help with, I am very good at redstone, wouldn't say the best, but I understand it enough to make contraptions. I'm also very good at PvP in this game and work well as leader.
What towns have you been in?:I have not been in any towns, I have been a barbarian, living off the land.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I use Teamspeak all the time, I am able to talk or listen on teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand the town's rules and will abide by these rules for as long as i'm in your town.
Tell us about yourself: I am a Junior in a high school, I'm in JROTC. We have a rifle team at our school and I'm the team captain and also the best shooter in my district. Heading to State Competition soon and hoping to get 1st place, but being in the top five would be amazing as well.
Referrals: N/A

IGN: Gunterdapenguin
Time zone: Eastern -5:00
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue, planning to switch to Healer.
How long have you been on HC?: A few days.
Why do you want to join?: The wild sucks. I crave interaction with other people in a well organized civilization.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, I'm not the best builder but I know a few redstone tricks and I am a more than capable resource collector.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A helpful, friendly player, and a good soldier who listens to authority. I also don't keep anything but the bare essentials to myself. (Normally a set of armor for emergencies, and enough food to sustain myself).
What towns have you been in?: None on this server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: not applicable
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yup
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Florida and love playing minecraft, specifically the Hero's plugin. My favorite activity in mincraft is fighting in wars. I also enjoy exploring and scouting out areas.