• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

declined for now please add more details please review other peoples applications for reference look at the application in the thread above you please but thank you for your time

Application
IGN: _Wyvern_
Time zone: UTC+1MEZ
Classes: Caster/Crafter Later I want to become a Pyromancer/Farmer, but i will be what you need.
How long have you been on HC?: This is my first day.
Why do you want to join?: Someone in chat says that you recruit players. Now I'm here.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, I will help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can be creative and logical, besides objective and helpful.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have a microphone and headphones.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Germany. It is possible that I make mistakes. Err, I've played a lot on PvP and Hero/McMMO Servers. Maybe, I'm bad at building something.

edit: I play Minecraft since Alpha, which the reason why I now some tricks. I love MMORPG's, for example: I play Guilwars2 and Drakensang Online sometimes.
I play on a strict RP server, I don't want to name it. (But there don't happens much, that's the reason why I have time for another server)

We will set you up in our trial barracks town. This trial will last for a week to two weeks and we heavily encourage playing with town members and other members of LO so we can get to know you better. This step is nothing personal. It is a new step to recruitment. Please contact a manager in game and they will set you up with a location and perms Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

pyro98

Iron
IGN: Pyro97
Time zone:UTC-5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:Over a year
Why do you want to join?:I have always been in Farroes or Darroes's towns. I remember whiteninja and Left from the towns of oblivion and solitude.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im very helpfull,will help with other people lvling and whatnot, and have been playing minecraft since beta.
What towns have you been in?: Town of Oblivion, a little while ago.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Did not leave, map reset/changed.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Have teamspeak, can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I made the boats.
Referrals: Whiteninja1970

Bigboynik

Wood
IGN:Bigboynik
Time zone: UTC -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: im playing with my friend Pyro97 and we were looking for a town where we could put our stuff to safety so we dont get stolen and a place with fun people where i could acheive alot of project in herocraft
Will you help with town projects?: Yes because the thing that i like the most about minecraft is building stuff
What can you give to us, as a community?: Ressource and alot of help
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i do have teamspeak i dont use it so often but i have a mic so i can talk
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes i do
Tell us about yourself: i been playing minecraft for a long time now i just discovered herocraft because of my friend i played alot of mmorpg before. im currently a student in college. I study in programation. i like everything that is related to computers and games
Referrals: Pyro97

IGN: Pyro97
Time zone:UTC-5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:Over a year
Why do you want to join?:I have always been in Farroes or Darroes's towns. I remember whiteninja and Left from the towns of oblivion and solitude.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im very helpfull,will help with other people lvling and whatnot, and have been playing minecraft since beta.
What towns have you been in?: Town of Oblivion, a little while ago.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Did not leave, map reset/changed.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Have teamspeak, can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I made the boats.
Referrals: Whiteninja1970

Approved ill be back in an hour and will set you up with perms and since you have a reference you will skip barracks

IGN:Bigboynik
Time zone: UTC -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: im playing with my friend Pyro97 and we were looking for a town where we could put our stuff to safety so we dont get stolen and a place with fun people where i could acheive alot of project in herocraft
Will you help with town projects?: Yes because the thing that i like the most about minecraft is building stuff
What can you give to us, as a community?: Ressource and alot of help
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i do have teamspeak i dont use it so often but i have a mic so i can talk
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes i do
Tell us about yourself: i been playing minecraft for a long time now i just discovered herocraft because of my friend i played alot of mmorpg before. im currently a student in college. I study in programation. i like everything that is related to computers and games
Referrals: Pyro97

Accepted i will be back in an hour and i will set you up with perms and your lots thank you for your time

v8winn

Stone
IGN:v8winn
Time zone:U.S. Eastern Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior
How long have you been on HC?:a year but i took a break
Why do you want to join?:i need a place to stay
Will you help with town projects?:yes sometimes
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can work with redstone
What towns have you been in?:none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:no but i can get it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes
Tell us about yourself:Been playing minecraft for about 4 years and i am experience with redstone
Referrals:10apes

IGN:v8winn
Time zone:U.S. Eastern Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior
How long have you been on HC?:a year but i took a break
Why do you want to join?:i need a place to stay
Will you help with town projects?:yes sometimes
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can work with redstone
What towns have you been in?:none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:no but i can get it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes
Tell us about yourself:Been playing minecraft for about 4 years and i am experience with redstone
Referrals:10apes

Accepted please contact a manager in game to get you settled in

tres322

Glowing Redstone
IGN:tres322
Time zone:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter)pyromancer/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:1 mounth
Why do you want to join?:because i want to be in a town and this it's look like the best
Will you help with town projects?:yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: all of time and a bit of money
What towns have you been in?:no one
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes, i agree
Tell us about yourself:i am a pyro i like be off of the pvps and i like to live in islands, i like to be in a groupe, i am bad on pvp and i try to make my best i like sleep XD and i like stay in house
Referrals:archmage_lioyd

10apes

Gold
IGN:tres322
Time zone:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):pyromancer/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:1 mounth
Why do you want to join?:because i want to be in a town and this it's look like the best
Will you help with town projects?:yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: bit of time and a bit of money
What towns have you been in?:no one
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes, i agree
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

I've checked your whitelist application and it says you have been a member less than a day. Also I would like you to improve your application by adding more detail and talk about yourself.

10apes

Gold
Still decline for now. Please add more details to uor application. Use the applications above as references. I would like you to include a lot more detail to your application about yourself and how you would help the town.

10apes

Gold
All you have to do is to include information about youself. You have forgot to fill it in your application.