• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

IGN: wright_left
Time zone: PST (UTC -8)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Two or three days.
Why do you want to join?:
I'm pretty much lost, adrift in this new world of possibilities. Minecraft presents so many opportunities and experiences in itself, and Herocraft expands upon it, leaving me a ship without an anchor or a safe harbor in which to find respite. By allying myself with comrades and like minded individuals, I can overcome my innate deficits, and better myself, and hopefully the community as a whole.
Will you help with town projects?:
I would like nothing more than to assist with projects for the community. What is a community if not an amalgamation of hopes and desires manifested not only as camaraderie but as physical accomplishments?
What can you give to us, as a community?:
This, I'm afraid, may be where I come up somewhat wanting. Having only been in the Herocraft world for a few days I don't have a lot of worldly assets or accomplishments. What I can give you is a keen mind, willing hand, and faithful heart.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
I could certainly listen, but I generally feel weird talking to my computer.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself:
I was born in a small farming town in Montana... This could take a while; perhaps just the highlights.
I'm a software engineer at the same company kotagrizzly works for. I'm thoroughly baffled that anyone would write a game in Java. I can barely run a Minecraft server at home its demands are so high. And I certainly can't run the server and client on the same machine. Not for CPU burden issues, but some other mystical Java reason. Oh well, so here I am, using someone else's server.
I really enjoy making and creating things. I was naturally drawn to software engineering because of the ability to create something out of nothing; sometimes create something very complex out of nothing. This is also why I'm drawn to Minecraft in the virtual world and Legos and woodworking in the corporeal. It's fun to make things.
When I'm coding, I often look for the more interesting or fun way to get the problem solved and is still correct, so I enjoy using newer language features that other guys don't bother with. In Minecraft I like the technical mods like Red Power, Thermal Expansion, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, etc. They really let me expand what I can do. Herocraft is interesting in this same vein. What they've done with a very poorly coded original game is impressive
In addition to Minecraft I'm playing SimCity and Battlefield 3 (I got free because SimCity sucked so much). I also enjoyed the story telling in Mass Effect, and want to play that through again. The trick with Mass Effect is that people don't really understand the ending. It didn't really happen; it was all in his head!
Other than that, I have a wonderful family, and live in a great neighborhood.
Referrals: kotagrizzly

@wright_left accepted you will be a great addition to the Verstad and LO community thank you for applying and wow Wright I love your application lol.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: wright_left
Time zone: PST (UTC -8)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Two or three days.
Why do you want to join?:
I'm pretty much lost, adrift in this new world of possibilities. Minecraft presents so many opportunities and experiences in itself, and Herocraft expands upon it, leaving me a ship without an anchor or a safe harbor in which to find respite. By allying myself with comrades and like minded individuals, I can overcome my innate deficits, and better myself, and hopefully the community as a whole.
Will you help with town projects?:
I would like nothing more than to assist with projects for the community. What is a community if not an amalgamation of hopes and desires manifested not only as camaraderie but as physical accomplishments?
What can you give to us, as a community?:
This, I'm afraid, may be where I come up somewhat wanting. Having only been in the Herocraft world for a few days I don't have a lot of worldly assets or accomplishments. What I can give you is a keen mind, willing hand, and faithful heart.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
I could certainly listen, but I generally feel weird talking to my computer.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself:
I was born in a small farming town in Montana... This could take a while; perhaps just the highlights.
I'm a software engineer at the same company kotagrizzly works for. I'm thoroughly baffled that anyone would write a game in Java. I can barely run a Minecraft server at home its demands are so high. And I certainly can't run the server and client on the same machine. Not for CPU burden issues, but some other mystical Java reason. Oh well, so here I am, using someone else's server.
I really enjoy making and creating things. I was naturally drawn to software engineering because of the ability to create something out of nothing; sometimes create something very complex out of nothing. This is also why I'm drawn to Minecraft in the virtual world and Legos and woodworking in the corporeal. It's fun to make things.
When I'm coding, I often look for the more interesting or fun way to get the problem solved and is still correct, so I enjoy using newer language features that other guys don't bother with. In Minecraft I like the technical mods like Red Power, Thermal Expansion, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, etc. They really let me expand what I can do. Herocraft is interesting in this same vein. What they've done with a very poorly coded original game is impressive
In addition to Minecraft I'm playing SimCity and Battlefield 3 (I got free because SimCity sucked so much). I also enjoyed the story telling in Mass Effect, and want to play that through again. The trick with Mass Effect is that people don't really understand the ending. It didn't really happen; it was all in his head!
Other than that, I have a wonderful family, and live in a great neighborhood.
Referrals: kotagrizzly
One of the best apps I've seen in quite a while. Welcome to the town.

(Good ref kotagrizzly !)

Jesserust

Dirt
IGN: Vesmur
Time zone: Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Necromancer
How long have you been on HC?: 1 week
Why do you want to join?: Be with friends.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: Respect and help.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can get it. Just never needed. Used skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Fun and happy guy. Nothing really phases me.
Referrals: Kotagrizzly

10apes

Gold
IGN: Vesmur
Time zone: Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Necromancer
How long have you been on HC?: 1 week
Why do you want to join?: Be with friends.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: Respect and help.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can get it. Just never needed. Used skype.
Tell us about yourself: Fun and happy guy. Nothing really phases me.
Referrals: Kotagrizzly

Accepted, contact a manager online.

1. IGN: Fruityjuicebuds
    Time zone: UTC- 5
    Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Farmer
    How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
    Why do you want to join?: Build cool stuff, play with friends, help the town.
    Will you help with town projects?: Sure!
    What can you give to us, as a community?: Will give help to the town and the projects.
    What towns have you been in?: Oblivion, in a past map.
    Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: did not leave, map reset.
    Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes both.
    Tell us about yourself: Loves to play minecraft
    Referrals: pyro97, heepy_killer, wolfboy494, bigboynik.

10apes

Gold
  1. IGN: Fruityjuicebuds
    Time zone: UTC- 5
    Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Farmer
    How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
    Why do you want to join?: Build cool stuff, play with friends, help the town.
    Will you help with town projects?: Sure!
    What can you give to us, as a community?: Will give help to the town and the projects.
    What towns have you been in?: Oblivion, in a past map.
    Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: did not leave, NO.
    Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes both.
    Tell us about yourself: Loves to play minecraft
    Referrals: pyro97, heepy_killer, wolfboy494, bigboynik.

Accepted, meet with a town manager online to get set up.

Waterboy9

Stone
Application
IGN: Waterboy9
Time zone: Pacific Standard.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior- Most likely Samurai, Alchemist sounds like it could be fun.
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Days, I know it hasn't been that long but i really enjoy playing Minecraft with people that are fun to talk to or be around. I have Skype as well as Teamspeak I would be happy to Join in conversations with Anyone.
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a Good place to be. I love helping out towns and anyone for that matter. I like being a part of a larger Organization, I also like to have a safe place to come back to.
Will you help with town projects?: I would most certainly do whatever I could to help out.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, I don't mind sharing so I would be happy to help out newer recruits, and being an Alchemist I would be making Diamond out of other things so I would have no trouble making diamond for others to use.
What towns have you been in?: So far I have not been in any other towns on this server but, I have started towns on other servers and given them away to help out others. I've also never been banned from any other Server for any reason, I usually leave when i witness hacking or mods and or servers abusing their powers.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I wasn't having much fun and I was usually helping out others that I met on the server until they were doing well on their own.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, as I said above I have multiple VoiP applications, I can listen as well as talk, and I might be getting a new mic that isn't so troublesome.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I certainly do.
Tell us about yourself: Well, for starters I've owned Minecraft for a very long time (since Alpha) at first I didn't play it quite as much because I had no Rl friends that played until my Junior year in high school. Then i played often and usually until the late hours of the night. Sometimes I would call in sick from school to play (don't tell anyone ;P). So yea then i stopped playing for a while and multiple updates went by then i started streaming for fun and that has been a good reason for me to continue and have fun with others. Thanks for reading if there are any questions or if you just want to get to know me more feel free. :D
Referrals: KotaGrizzly told me to apply in-game, Don't really know him personally but so far seems pretty cool.

Application
IGN: Waterboy9
Time zone: Pacific Standard.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior- Most likely Samurai, Alchemist sounds like it could be fun.
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Days, I know it hasn't been that long but i really enjoy playing Minecraft with people that are fun to talk to or be around. I have Skype as well as Teamspeak I would be happy to Join in conversations with Anyone.
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a Good place to be. I love helping out towns and anyone for that matter. I like being a part of a larger Organization, I also like to have a safe place to come back to.
Will you help with town projects?: I would most certainly do whatever I could to help out.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, I don't mind sharing so I would be happy to help out newer recruits, and being an Alchemist I would be making Diamond out of other things so I would have no trouble making diamond for others to use.
What towns have you been in?: So far I have not been in any other towns on this server but, I have started towns on other servers and given them away to help out others. I've also never been banned from any other Server for any reason, I usually leave when i witness hacking or mods and or servers abusing their powers.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I wasn't having much fun and I was usually helping out others that I met on the server until they were doing well on their own.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, as I said above I have multiple VoiP applications, I can listen as well as talk, and I might be getting a new mic that isn't so troublesome.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I certainly do.
Tell us about yourself: Well, for starters I've owned Minecraft for a very long time (since Alpha) at first I didn't play it quite as much because I had no Rl friends that played until my Junior year in high school. Then i played often and usually until the late hours of the night. Sometimes I would call in sick from school to play (don't tell anyone ;P). So yea then i stopped playing for a while and multiple updates went by then i started streaming for fun and that has been a good reason for me to continue and have fun with others. Thanks for reading if there are any questions or if you just want to get to know me more feel free. :D
Referrals: KotaGrizzly told me to apply in-game, Don't really know him personally but so far seems pretty cool.

Accepted we will love to get you started in the barracks

Flatmaster

Dirt
Application
IGN: flatmaster123
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a nice town where i can have a role and somthing to do rather than just roaming around killing mobs.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I love helping and interacting with in game communities.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a Caster so i can help defend the town as well as donating materials to the town.
What towns have you been in?: None this will be my first.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: Well i am a 15 year old boy and I have lived in Virginia my whole life. I plan to join the army out of High-school (not sure what job) and would like to be a game/software engineer/designer when I retire. Along with that, minecraft is the best pc game I have played and my game ideas usually involve and upgraded minecraft style platform.
Referrals: None

10apes

Gold
Application
IGN: flatmaster123
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a nice town where i can have a role and somthing to do rather than just roaming around killing mobs.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I love helping and interacting with in game communities.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a Caster so i can help defend the town as well as donating materials to the town.
What towns have you been in?: None this will be my first.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: Well i am a 15 year old boy and I have lived in Virginia my whole life. I plan to join the army out of High-school (not sure what job) and would like to be a game/software engineer/designer when I retire. Along with that, minecraft is the best pc game I have played and my game ideas usually involve and upgraded minecraft style platform.
Referrals: None

Accepted, please contact a manager online to set-up a temporary residence in Barrackston. All new members must live in Barrackston for a week before allowing them in the town. In Barrackston we will watch how you interactive and behave with fellow kingdom and town members.

zenterHD

Dirt
Application
IGN: zenterHD

Time zone: central time zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster (its looking like a wizard) crafter (i'm not forsure on what to pick for this yet but maybe enchanter)

How long have you been on HC?: 2 or 3 days

Why do you want to join?: joining a town would make the game a lot more fun and every time i join a party with random people i end up dead

Will you help with town projects?: im not a great builder but i learn fast (most of the time :p) also im always up for getting mats for the town (when i can)

What can you give to us, as a community?: im great at helping with the odd jobs most people dont seem to want to do and i seem to always be around when someone needs a hand

What towns have you been in?: I have been in no towns on this server though i have played on many servers that have town mods and made a few towns myself so i know the feeling a town owner feels when he sees a house that doesnt seem to fit in with the rest or someone messing up something i put up for looks

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: servers go down and other things, in the real world, come up that get in the way of minecraft

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: nope never had it and dont plan on getting it im a fast typer and dont see the need in it

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes i agree and understand the town rules
Tell us about yourself: i have a fascination for chemistry though i dont seem to understand any of it :p and like to look into java script in my free time ( im not that good but it keeps me going:p) I suck at spell (any "big words" :p ill look up before saying) and i have a dog about the size of me. Also i have a Ps3 (dont plan on getting the PS4) Reasons for not getting the ps4 is because the more i look at everything the more i see a ton of scamming (CoD black ops, CoD black ops 2, CoD MW, 2 ,3 i mean look at it. its just a big cycle)

Referrals: I have nothing :{

Application
IGN: zenterHD

Time zone: central time zone

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster (its looking like a wizard) crafter (i'm not forsure on what to pick for this yet but maybe enchanter)

How long have you been on HC?: 2 or 3 days

Why do you want to join?: joining a town would make the game a lot more fun and every time i join a party with random people i end up dead

Will you help with town projects?: im not a great builder but i learn fast (most of the time :p) also im always up for getting mats for the town (when i can)

What can you give to us, as a community?: im great at helping with the odd jobs most people dont seem to want to do and i seem to always be around when someone needs a hand

What towns have you been in?: I have been in no towns on this server though i have played on many servers that have town mods and made a few towns myself so i know the feeling a town owner feels when he sees a house that doesnt seem to fit in with the rest or someone messing up something i put up for looks

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: servers go down and other things, in the real world, come up that get in the way of minecraft

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: nope never had it and dont plan on getting it im a fast typer and dont see the need in it

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes i agree and understand the town rules
Tell us about yourself: i have a fascination for chemistry though i dont seem to understand any of it :p and like to look into java script in my free time ( im not that good but it keeps me going:p) I suck at spell (any "big words" :p ill look up before saying) and i have a dog about the size of me. Also i have a Ps3 (dont plan on getting the PS4) Reasons for not getting the ps4 is because the more i look at everything the more i see a ton of scamming (CoD black ops, CoD black ops 2, CoD MW, 2 ,3 i mean look at it. its just a big cycle)

Referrals: I have nothing :{

accepted please report to the Barracks and we will get you set up you will remain in the barracks until you have a referral from any member of LO member have them post the referral in this thread please have fun and welcome

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Due to the success of selling surface plots Verstad is suspending its normal 50c a week tax. If town funds run low in the future the tax may be reinstated.

We still have more plots for sale if any town members are interested - all plots for sale are marked with a sign with the size of the plot and the price. If you have questions simply ask.