• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: cruise97
Time zone: +9:30 Adelaide
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer
How long have you been on HC?: Used to play on the old map, not actually sure tbh.
Why do you want to join?: I have mates in the town, and I wanna build in a safe community.
Will you help with town projects?: Ofc, what ever needs to be done.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Builds and moderation (if needed)
What towns have you been in?: In herocraft, none. Just live with mates.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have mumble.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Agreed.
Tell us about yourself: Creative, Love design, Building and I have Moderating experience :) I just like to have a good time and not take things too seriously, follow the rules and enjoy a well made server!
Referrals: NyanOnHeat | Lemonz | FlatBrimz
Accepted, see me in game.
As an American living abroad by himself, it was great! Had a whole thing of Lechon (Whole roasted pig) with the other American students and friends. Filipino friends had no idea what thanksgiving was, but hey, roasted pig.
Filipino Thanksgiving sounds good. :O
leftovers5

No I have guest now... :D
Finally...

Crafty Application
IGN: CraftyLumberjack
Age: 13 almost 14 ( don't let this fool you as I know I am as responsible and mature as any 15 year old)
Time Zone: Central
Classes: Warrior (going to be a paladin) crafter (going to be a farmer which i will be a lumberjack)
How Long have i been on: 3 days, yes i know short but i know i can show u I'm just as if not more experienced then a person playing at least one week)
Why Do I want to join: I want to joined a well protected and organized town to thrive as a lumberjack. I want to set up shop in your town and be the lumber man everyone knows and enjoys. I like the role of being responsible with my money (aka paying taxes).
Will i help with town projects: yes absolutely and will do as much as possible within my abilities
What i can give to the community: I can definitely give you a good way to safely get wood, i can give you hours of work and i can make the economy stronger.
What towns have you been in: I think the name is swamp village
Why did i leave this town: It was not organized, not protected, and very weak
Do i have team speak: No but i can get one and i can listen but not sure about talking
Do i agree with town rules: yes and will give you my word to follow them
About me: I've always like to RP on many different minecraft servers. I'm basically every time a lumberjack and can bring in tons of wood to the table. I'm very active on minecraft as i usually spend 3-5 hours a day on the game.
Referrals: N/A

Thanks For Your Time,
Crafty

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Crafty Application
IGN: CraftyLumberjack
Age: 13 almost 14 ( don't let this fool you as I know I am as responsible and mature as any 15 year old)
Time Zone: Central
Classes: Warrior (going to be a paladin) crafter (going to be a farmer which i will be a lumberjack)
How Long have i been on: 3 days, yes i know short but i know i can show u I'm just as if not more experienced then a person playing at least one week)
Why Do I want to join: I want to joined a well protected and organized town to thrive as a lumberjack. I want to set up shop in your town and be the lumber man everyone knows and enjoys. I like the role of being responsible with my money (aka paying taxes).
Will i help with town projects: yes absolutely and will do as much as possible within my abilities
What i can give to the community: I can definitely give you a good way to safely get wood, i can give you hours of work and i can make the economy stronger.
What towns have you been in: I think the name is swamp village
Why did i leave this town: It was not organized, not protected, and very weak
Do i have team speak: No but i can get one and i can listen but not sure about talking
Do i agree with town rules: yes and will give you my word to follow them
About me: I've always like to RP on many different minecraft servers. I'm basically every time a lumberjack and can bring in tons of wood to the table. I'm very active on minecraft as i usually spend 3-5 hours a day on the game.

Thanks For Your Time,
Crafty
Accepted, see me in game.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Nicolaos
Time zone: CST
Classes: Healer/Alchemist (Planning on going into cleric)
How long have you been on HC?: Been playing since March 2012
Why do you want to join?: I have been look around at towns for a while and this seems like a town I could agree with.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I am fairly competent at both building and gathering resources.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am competent and both building and gathering as well as having a decent understanding of how to heal in combat situations.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have teamspeak and a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy building big projects that I at least think look good. I don't have much particular feelings about pvp because most the times I have been involved it is either overwhelming force on one side or the other. I also tend to make things fairly organized when I have the time to so that it is generally not hard to find things.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Nicolaos
Time zone: CST
Classes: Healer/Alchemist (Planning on going into cleric)
How long have you been on HC?: Been playing since March 2012
Why do you want to join?: I have been look around at towns for a while and this seems like a town I could agree with.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I am fairly competent at both building and gathering resources.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am competent and both building and gathering as well as having a decent understanding of how to heal in combat situations.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have teamspeak and a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy building big projects that I at least think look good. I don't have much particular feelings about pvp because most the times I have been involved it is either overwhelming force on one side or the other. I also tend to make things fairly organized when I have the time to so that it is generally not hard to find things.
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
leftovers5
Please read my PM with love. do not take anything the wrong way.
i have the best of intentions.[DOUBLEPOST=1354066293,1354014053][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump