• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

NapoStrike

Dirt
Application
IGN: Napostrike
Time zone: UTC+10:00 Brisbane, Australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Just over 2 weeks now, and I am learning the mechanics of the server
Why do you want to join?: I think joining a town and the community that comes with it will be loads of fun and a great server experience, working together with the people of the town will be a great way for me to become apart of the community. FlatBrimz and NyanOnHeat have both suggested that I join because of how much fun they had when they had joined the town last time.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as i can, yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help with town projects, gather resources, do community jobs and I can bring a keen and dedicated minecrafter and decent pvper.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been in a town before.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have TeamSpeak, but I am able to get it. I currently use mumble to talk to NyanOnHeat and FlatBrimz almost everyday.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I agree to abide by all town rules and regulations.
Tell us about yourself: I am currently in grade 10 at school, I have won numerous acedemic awards and have participated in acedemic orientated events. I am a dedicated minecrafter and have watched the game develop and grow, and I hope the game continues to grow.
Referrals: FlatBrimz, NyanOnHeat and lemonz1805

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Napostrike
Time zone: UTC+10:00 Brisbane, Australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Just over 2 weeks now, and I am learning the mechanics of the server
Why do you want to join?: I think joining a town and the community that comes with it will be loads of fun and a great server experience, working together with the people of the town will be a great way for me to become apart of the community. FlatBrimz and NyanOnHeat have both suggested that I join because of how much fun they had when they had joined the town last time.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as i can, yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help with town projects, gather resources, do community jobs and I can bring a keen and dedicated minecrafter and decent pvper.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been in a town before.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have TeamSpeak, but I am able to get it. I currently use mumble to talk to NyanOnHeat and FlatBrimz almost everyday.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I agree to abide by all town rules and regulations.
Tell us about yourself: I am currently in grade 10 at school, I have won numerous acedemic awards and have participated in acedemic orientated events. I am a dedicated minecrafter and have watched the game develop and grow, and I hope the game continues to grow.
Referrals: FlatBrimz, NyanOnHeat and lemonz1805
accpted :)

skyboy49707

Obsidian
IGN: skyboy49707
Time zone: pacific standard time (UTC-8)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue going to spec into Rune Blade, And am un sure about a crafter class
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on herocraft since about 3-4 weeks before the zeal map...I don;t know the exact date.
Why do you want to join?: Im a avid gamer and I use to be a herocraft player daily and I would like to start doing that again.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, what's the point of multiplayer without doing so.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Im an extremely talented builder in mc as well as an exelent pvper who will always help with projects and helpout anyone that needs it. #ex guide skills come in had ;)
What towns have you been in?: XXXmas town on drangaurde
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have fully read and agree to the town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old at tech high, head of the robotics build team/whole , and an avid gamer.
Referrals:n/a ace675 (same school and best friends and were co leaders of the robotics build team)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue going to spec into Rune Blade, And am un sure about a crafter class
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on herocraft since about 3-4 weeks before the zeal map...I don;t know the exact date.
Why do you want to join?: Im a avid gamer and I use to be a herocraft player daily and I would like to start doing that again.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, what's the point of multiplayer without doing so.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Im an extremely talented builder in mc as well as an exelent pvper who will always help with projects and helpout anyone that needs it. #ex guide skills come in had ;)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have fully read and agree to the town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old at tech high, head of the robotics build team/whole , and an avid gamer.
Referrals:n/a ace675 (same school and were co leaders of the robotics build team)
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Referrals:n/a ace675 (same school and were co leaders of the robotics build team)
Skyboiii! >: D

GoHumpAMoose

Stone
Application
IGN: GoHumpAMoose
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior going to Dragoon or Samurai and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I just joined recently and I think this would be a great town to help me get started.
Why do you want to join?: I want a good community of friends to help me get started on this server.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a pretty good pvper but I'm mediocre at best for building.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: (N/A)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can listen since my mic is broken.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 17 year old student who loves gaming and really loves minecraft especially. I am a very good A student at school and I'm hoping to go to a good college next year.
Referrals: None :( I am new.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: GoHumpAMoose
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior going to Dragoon or Samurai and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I just joined recently and I think this would be a great town to help me get started.
Why do you want to join?: I want a good community of friends to help me get started on this server.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a pretty good pvper but I'm mediocre at best for building.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: (N/A)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can listen since my mic is broken.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 17 year old student who loves gaming and really loves minecraft especially. I am a very good A student at school and I'm hoping to go to a good college next year.
Referrals: None :( I am new.
Accpted! Pm me Or Leftovers5 ingame to get you setup!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay, been working on trying to get upgraded to Town, so I decided to post a list here on what we still need and what we have from the ones we need, so people can check it up. I'll try to remember to edit this list as I get things done. If you guys finish something, tell me or shout it out here.

Coin ???/15000
Stone 3636/10000
Oak Logs 4401/5000
Bookshelf 4/250
Diamond Block 17/200
Glowstone 216/500
Emerald Block 20/50
Cooked Fish 386/500

Edit: Updated (1.12.2012)
Edit: Updated (2.12.2012)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay, been working on trying to get upgraded to Town, so I decided to post a list here on what we still need and what we have from the ones we need, so people can check it up. I'll try to remember to edit this list as I get things done. If you guys finish something, tell me or shout it out here.

15 000 coins - leftovers5 I really hope you have this hidden somewhere in your pocket
Stone 3188/10000
Oak Logs 953/5000
TNT 128/200 - I'll be working on this one next
Bookshelf 4/250 - Need a lot of Sugar Cane and Leather.
Diamond Block 16/200 - Any hardcore miners or rich people can try to advance on this.
Glowstone - If someone else doesnt have this, I'll think about trying to get a Hellgate and seek if there is any Glowstone left.
Emerald Block 20/50
Cooked Porchop 133/500
Cooked Fish 365/500
I had one of these about a week ago, but it's nice to see that it's updated (and that we're progressing!).

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Farroes
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): don't know yet
How long have you been on HC?: since Sanctum
Why do you want to join?: Because I hear left is the best at tongue punching fart boxes
Will you help with town projects?: You know it
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my experience, and a hand job if the price is right
What towns have you been in?: Lights hope, olympus, oblivion, cant remember the names of the other ones atm
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Maps ended
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yesh, both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: Turn ons include large muscles, manly beards, and gardening. Turn offs: pirate folk
Referrals: Left, Jonsoon, Me, the whole gang...

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
sorry ive been inactive for quite sometime guys. just havent been feeling herocraft lately. sometime soon ill log back in and help out around town and such.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Farroes
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): don't know yet
How long have you been on HC?: since Sanctum
Why do you want to join?: Because I hear left is the best at tongue punching fart boxes
Will you help with town projects?: You know it
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my experience, and a hand job if the price is right
What towns have you been in?: Lights hope, olympus, oblivion, cant remember the names of the other ones atm
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Maps ended
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yesh, both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: Turn ons include large muscles, manly beards, and gardening. Turn offs: pirate folk
Referrals: Left, Jonsoon, Me, the whole gang...
Do I really need to read it to accept? ;)