• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: WolfLvr
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Active for one week, previous experience 6 months or so ago.
Why do you want to join?: It's nice to be part of a group effort, regardless of whether it's building, PvP, or just hanging out. This town seems like a nice way to do so.
Will you help with town projects?: When they suit my fancy, which is likely to be every so often.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A town healer that can be an essential asset in raids, or protecting the town.
What towns have you been in?: None, as of yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, mic and all.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Absolutely.
Tell us about yourself: I can't think of anything specific. Ask about certain things you're interested in, I guess. I enjoy... reading...?
Referrals: Leftovers5
IGN:Siwarone
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): 19-Rogue/19-Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:played previously about 6 months ago, active for the past 1 week, plan to continue to play.
Why do you want to join?:Seems like a pretty good town and good people all round.
Will you help with town projects?:I believe so.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I believe I'd contribute towards the defense of the town, and helping with projects and labors.
What towns have you been in?:Forever ago I was in Crucible, but recently, none.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I do.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy PvP, and enjoy immersing myself in the communities of servers and towns.
Referrals:leftover5
Accepted. See me in game to get set up.

IGN: nastynick421
Time zone: eastern time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: a day or to
Why do you want to join?: From what I've seen and read about Verstad it seems like a good match for me. The style and architecture of Verstad closely resemble my own (mid-evil/viking). I would like to be part of this community and I will give much time and effort to Verstad.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, as much as I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I have learned to be both a leader and a hard worker (in life and minecraft). I can provide fresh new ideas, and unquestioning work.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been in any cities but Spawn.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, the rules seem to be a perfect mix of control and freedom.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old male from Ohio. I am a minecraft addict and player of other games (Battlefield 3, skyrim, ect.). I am heavily involved in Scout and have had considerable achievement and leadership. I am working towards going to college at The United States Air Force Academy.
Referrals: none
To Verstad I pledge my allegiance!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: nastynick421
Time zone: eastern time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: a day or to
Why do you want to join?: From what I've seen and read about Verstad it seems like a good match for me. The style and architecture of Verstad closely resemble my own (mid-evil/viking). I would like to be part of this community and I will give much time and effort to Verstad.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, as much as I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I have learned to be both a leader and a hard worker (in life and minecraft). I can provide fresh new ideas, and unquestioning work.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been in any cities but Spawn.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, the rules seem to be a perfect mix of control and freedom.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old male from Ohio. I am a minecraft addict and player of other games (Battlefield 3, skyrim, ect.). I am heavily involved in Scout and have had considerable achievement and leadership. I am working towards going to college at The United States Air Force Academy.
Referrals: none
To Verstad I pledge my allegiance!
Accepted, see me in game.

kamigreed

Stone
Application
IGN: kamigreed
Time zone: 8GMT+
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin & Farmer,then Mason/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 1 week 3 days
Why do you want to join?: I wish to join a town to help it prosper and also to meet new members of the server
Will you help with town projects?: Yes,I can collect stuff and build too
What can you give to us, as a community?: As a farmer, i can provide food to ensure we have an endless supply of food.I can also contribute money and resources to the town if there is a lack in resources.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak,I can listen only
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read and understand the rules and is willing to abide by them
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently studying about games design and I'm not much of a PVPer myself so I avoid direct combat. I'm living in Singapore and I like to play fps games and Minecraft most of the time.
Referrals: None

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: kamigreed
Time zone: 8GMT+
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin & Farmer,then Mason/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 1 week 3 days
Why do you want to join?: I wish to join a town to help it prosper and also to meet new members of the server
Will you help with town projects?: Yes,I can collect stuff and build too
What can you give to us, as a community?: As a farmer, i can provide food to ensure we have an endless supply of food.I can also contribute money and resources to the town if there is a lack in resources.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak,I can listen only
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read and understand the rules and is willing to abide by them
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently studying about games design and I'm not much of a PVPer myself so I avoid direct combat. I'm living in Singapore and I like to play fps games and Minecraft most of the time.
Referrals: None
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
K GUYS

As you can see, i've gone around patching up the landscape around Verstad. I'd appreciate it if someone could donate some saplings to help me make some forests. Or, just do it yourself, lol... :p

@leftovers5 I still need region access. Stone needs to be added to the wall, and I can't do that at the moment... :O

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
K GUYS

As you can see, i've gone around patching up the landscape around Verstad. I'd appreciate it if someone could donate some saplings to help me make some forests. Or, just do it yourself, lol... :p

@leftovers5 I still need region access. Stone needs to be added to the wall, and I can't do that at the moment... :O

Glad you found somewhere to plant your trees :D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just got back from a relative's house - I hope all of the Americans in the town also had a great Thanksgiving!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
K GUYS

I've given you guest already, is this still happening?

ace675

Glowing Redstone
IGN: ace675
Time zone: pacific standard time (UTC-8)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a healer planning to spec as a mystic, and i am a crafter(obviously), planning to spec alchemist.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on herocraft since about 3-4 weeks before the zeal map...I don;t know the exact date.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I am a long time herocraft player coming back from a hiatus and I feel that I would fit into the town nicely.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, what's the point of multiplayer without doing so.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give the community a committed player, who enjoys playing both minecraft and herocraft, and is a good support player in both pvp and pve.
What towns have you been in?: None, since zeal.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have fully read and agree to the town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old at tech high, head of the robotics build team, and an avid gamer.
Referrals:n/a

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: ace675
Time zone: pacific standard time (UTC-8)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a healer planning to spec as a mystic, and i am a crafter(obviously), planning to spec alchemist.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on herocraft since about 3-4 weeks before the zeal map...I don;t know the exact date.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I am a long time herocraft player coming back from a hiatus and I feel that I would fit into the town nicely.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, what's the point of multiplayer without doing so.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give the community a committed player, who enjoys playing both minecraft and herocraft, and is a good support player in both pvp and pve.
What towns have you been in?: None, since zeal.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have fully read and agree to the town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old at tech high, head of the robotics build team, and an avid gamer.
Referrals:n/a
Accepted, see me in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1353646635,1353646307][/DOUBLEPOST]
nope i had work
:(

undeadship

Stone
IGN: undeadship
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: I have ben on Herocraft for just over one year now.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Verstad because i remember Leffovers from back in the day.
Will you help with town projects?: I will try my best to help where I can, but to be honiest I am not a builder. I normally run and and PVP all day.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can defend the town, aswell as go on hunting party for attakers or enemies.
What towns have you been in?: In Zeal I was in Woodrow, I was SIC of Woodrow. In Dragon I was in Valor and Konoha.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I can get into teamspeak and I do have a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to PvP, I will go to no end to find a good fight and win. Pretty much the reason i play minecraft. :)
Referrals:Leftovers

Delling

Wood
Application
IGN: delling
Time zone: CST USA
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a 15 Healer / 1 Miner destined to become a disciple.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been playing for about a week and will continue playing on. I'm having fun with this mod.
Why do you want to join?: I feel that I can contribute to building projects that are planned for. I would also like to play in a community so there is more variables.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely. I can provide materials and help placing them.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I like the pve and pvp aspect of multiplayer Minecraft and I am getting a feel for my healing class, so I believe that can bring alot to fights. On the pve side, I can provide insight on projects and other stuff.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can get it. In the past I have used Ventrillo, Mumble, and Skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have and I do agree.
Tell us about yourself: I recently graduated from culinary school and I am happy with the job I have. I love playing World of Warcraft, Minecraft, and Dragons of Atlantis.
Referrals: Undeadship isn't a member, but knows the Mayor from previous ages. I know him from WoW.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: undeadship
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: I have ben on Herocraft for just over one year now.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Verstad because i remember Leffovers from back in the day.
Will you help with town projects?: I will try my best to help where I can, but to be honiest I am not a builder. I normally run and and PVP all day.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can defend the town, aswell as go on hunting party for attakers or enemies.
What towns have you been in?: In Zeal I was in Woodrow, I was SIC of Woodrow. In Dragon I was in Valor and Konoha.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I can get into teamspeak and I do have a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to PvP, I will go to no end to find a good fight and win. Pretty much the reason i play minecraft. :)
Referrals:Leftovers
Application
IGN: delling
Time zone: CST USA
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a 15 Healer / 1 Miner destined to become a disciple.
How long have you been on HC?: I have been playing for about a week and will continue playing on. I'm having fun with this mod.
Why do you want to join?: I feel that I can contribute to building projects that are planned for. I would also like to play in a community so there is more variables.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely. I can provide materials and help placing them.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I like the pve and pvp aspect of multiplayer Minecraft and I am getting a feel for my healing class, so I believe that can bring alot to fights. On the pve side, I can provide insight on projects and other stuff.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can get it. In the past I have used Ventrillo, Mumble, and Skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have and I do agree.
Tell us about yourself: I recently graduated from culinary school and I am happy with the job I have. I love playing World of Warcraft, Minecraft, and Dragons of Atlantis.
Referrals: Undeadship isn't a member, but knows the Mayor from previous ages. I know him from WoW.
Accepted, see me in game.

Lemonz1805

Wood
Application
IGN: Lemonz1805
Time zone: UTC+10:00 Brisbane, Australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Just over a week now, and I am learning the mechanics of the server
Why do you want to join?: I think joining a town and the community that comes with it will be loads of fun and a great server experience, working together with the people of the town will be a great way for me to become apart of the community. FlatBrimz and NyanOnHeat have both suggested that I join because of how much fun they had when they had joined the town last time.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as i can, yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help with town projects, gather resources, do community jobs and I can bring a keen and dedicated minecrafter and decent pvper.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been in a town before.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have TeamSpeak, but I am able to get it. I currently use mumble to talk to NyanOnHeat and FlatBrimz almost everyday.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I agree to abide by all town rules and regulations.
Tell us about yourself: I am currently in grade 10 at school, I have won numerous acedemic awards and have participated in acedemic orientated events. I am a dedicated minecrafter and have watched the game develop and grow, and I hope the game continues to grow.
Referrals: FlatBrimz and NyanOnHeat

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Lemonz1805
Time zone: UTC+10:00 Brisbane, Australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Just over a week now, and I am learning the mechanics of the server
Why do you want to join?: I think joining a town and the community that comes with it will be loads of fun and a great server experience, working together with the people of the town will be a great way for me to become apart of the community. FlatBrimz and NyanOnHeat have both suggested that I join because of how much fun they had when they had joined the town last time.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as i can, yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help with town projects, gather resources, do community jobs and I can bring a keen and dedicated minecrafter and decent pvper.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been in a town before.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have TeamSpeak, but I am able to get it. I currently use mumble to talk to NyanOnHeat and FlatBrimz almost everyday.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I agree to abide by all town rules and regulations.
Tell us about yourself: I am currently in grade 10 at school, I have won numerous acedemic awards and have participated in acedemic orientated events. I am a dedicated minecrafter and have watched the game develop and grow, and I hope the game continues to grow.
Referrals: FlatBrimz and NyanOnHeat
Accepted. I won't be online as I'm going to sleep, but I'll add you tomorrow.

Cruise

Wood
Application
IGN: cruise97
Time zone: +9:30 Adelaide
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer
How long have you been on HC?: Used to play on the old map, not actually sure tbh.
Why do you want to join?: I have mates in the town, and I wanna build in a safe community.
Will you help with town projects?: Ofc, what ever needs to be done.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Builds and moderation (if needed)
What towns have you been in?: In herocraft, none. Just live with mates.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have mumble.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Agreed.
Tell us about yourself: Creative, Love design, Building and I have Moderating experience :) I just like to have a good time and not take things too seriously, follow the rules and enjoy a well made server!
Referrals: NyanOnHeat | Lemonz | FlatBrimz

Duffman3005

Stone
Just got back from a relative's house - I hope all of the Americans in the town also had a great Thanksgiving!

As an American living abroad by himself, it was great! Had a whole thing of Lechon (Whole roasted pig) with the other American students and friends. Filipino friends had no idea what thanksgiving was, but hey, roasted pig.