• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
hai

IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: +2
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja/Smith:30/60
How long have you been on HC?: I was whitelisted in 6th of June, 2012
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because Verstad is a great town with lots of nice people, and I prefer to be in towns that have people I know from before.
Will you help with town projects?: If Im not in a too lazy mood, I can try.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A semi-good Ninja and a young person who likes to derp sometimes.
What towns have you been in?: During this current Bastion map, I have been in Camelot for pretty much the whole time.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I wanted to try something new, and meet some old friends and new people.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I cant talk or listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, of course.
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 year old boy from the nordic country Finland. I like Herocraft and Minecraft in general. I am semi-good in combat, and my excuses of faillure are usually real.
Referrals: I know some people like leftovers5 and PewPewPewLasers from last map, when I was in Oblivion.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
hai

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because Verstad is a great town with lots of nice people, and I prefer to be in towns that have people I know from before.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A semi-good Ninja and a young person who likes to derp sometimes.
What towns have you been in?: During this current Bastion map, I have been in Camelot for pretty much the whole time.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I wanted to try something new, and meet some old friends and new people.
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 year old boy from the nordic country Finland. I like Herocraft and Minecraft in general. I am semi-good in combat, and my excuses of faillure are usually real.
Referrals: I know some people like leftovers5 and PewPewPewLasers from last map, when I was in Oblivion.
Accepted.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
hai

whats funny is i killed you earlier today

IGN: DAmbielzzz
Time zone: us cst
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue (will be a ninja
How long have you been on HC?: about a week and a half
Why do you want to join?: im looking for a stable town with active members that is still establishing its political standpoint. pluss u have friendly members
Will you help with town projects?: building defense (im a a great strategic builder)
What can you give to us, as a community?: im a hard worker and extreemly loyal. i prefer to fight against the man (the man is miners i think) and in a up and coming town
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no i cant use teamspeak or listen bc of my parents

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: ummmm yes? did i answer right?
Tell us about yourself: im a great pvper and a hard worker, i am extremely loyaly to towns that are loyal to me; they dont let ppl attack their members and not do anything about it. i want to be around competent people, and i will stand up for ppl that cannot fight for themselves. and im very generous.
Referrals: unfortunatly none. tho i did murder ferrari earlier today thinking he was trying to raid yall

0ct4v10

Wood
Application
IGN: 0CT4V10
Time zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Less than a month.
Why do you want to join?: I saw over chat the one of the members in the city was getting raided. I decided myself that I'm new to the server and I need to find myself a community support. While I'm at I decided I might as well help one that was in need of extra security. I reviewed the post about the town and saw how organized agreeable the rules are.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I will admit that I'm not the best builder but once I see a building style/theme I can follow it.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My dedication. I will be active on the server and I can contribute most of my time to the benefit of the town/kingdom.
What towns have you been in?: None, this would be my first.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can talk and listen, and I do have teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 and I'm from Chicago, I like to involve myself in communities and help as much as I can. I admit to the weakness that I don't like squeeky-voicers on skype/teamspeak and I may stay quiet or mute the chat most of the time if I'm in a chatroom with them. You wont regret having me apart of the community.
Referrals: leftovers5 (possibly?) his response was "maybe" lol.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: DAmbielzzz
Time zone: us cst
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue (will be a ninja
How long have you been on HC?: about a week and a half
Why do you want to join?: im looking for a stable town with active members that is still establishing its political standpoint. pluss u have friendly members
Will you help with town projects?: building defense (im a a great strategic builder)
What can you give to us, as a community?: im a hard worker and extreemly loyal. i prefer to fight against the man (the man is miners i think) and in a up and coming town
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no i cant use teamspeak or listen bc of my parents
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: ummmm yes? did i answer right?
Tell us about yourself: im a great pvper and a hard worker, i am extremely loyaly to towns that are loyal to me; they dont let ppl attack their members and not do anything about it. i want to be around competent people, and i will stand up for ppl that cannot fight for themselves. and im very generous.
Referrals: unfortunatly none. tho i did murder ferrari earlier today thinking he was trying to raid yall
Declined. You can boost your chances to be accepted by reapplying with good grammar and full sentences.
Application
IGN: 0CT4V10
Time zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Less than a month.
Why do you want to join?: I saw over chat the one of the members in the city was getting raided. I decided myself that I'm new to the server and I need to find myself a community support. While I'm at I decided I might as well help one that was in need of extra security. I reviewed the post about the town and saw how organized agreeable the rules are.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I will admit that I'm not the best builder but once I see a building style/theme I can follow it.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My dedication. I will be active on the server and I can contribute most of my time to the benefit of the town/kingdom.
What towns have you been in?: None, this would be my first.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can talk and listen, and I do have teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 and I'm from Chicago, I like to involve myself in communities and help as much as I can. I admit to the weakness that I don't like squeeky-voicers on skype/teamspeak and I may stay quiet or mute the chat most of the time if I'm in a chatroom with them. You wont regret having me apart of the community.
Referrals: leftovers5 (possibly?) his response was "maybe" lol.
Accepted, see me in game.

Application
IGN: Breen_Peace
Time zone: gmt +10
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Crafer/healer
How long have you been on HC?: a couple of days. I did play on this server a few months ago.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a town to keep safe in as well as help advance.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help with all decisions and I can do well with large projects. I have a bit of knowledge with redstone workings as well as a lot of time spent in the nether.
What towns have you been in?: Non
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: 17 from Australia, I've been playing minecraft since Indev single player. I've played on and off for a while now but I've got really into the game again after playing a lot of singleplayer for the last couple of weeks, now I'm looking for something more.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Breen_Peace
Time zone: gmt +10
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Crafer/healer
How long have you been on HC?: a couple of days. I did play on this server a few months ago.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a town to keep safe in as well as help advance.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help with all decisions and I can do well with large projects. I have a bit of knowledge with redstone workings as well as a lot of time spent in the nether.
What towns have you been in?: Non
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: 17 from Australia, I've been playing minecraft since Indev single player. I've played on and off for a while now but I've got really into the game again after playing a lot of singleplayer for the last couple of weeks, now I'm looking for something more.
Referrals:
Accepted - see me in game.

uEzK

Wood
Application
IGN: uEzK
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Primary: Warrior (7) | Secondary: Crafter (9)
How long have you been on HC?: 1 - 2 days.
Why do you want to join?: I'd love to join a town to get that jump-start into the game hoping to make many friends and help contribute to whatever I can.
Will you help with town projects?: On building projects, I'm not much of a help since the most "artistic" I get is a 11x11 cube.. or any type of cube if you put it like that. I'd glady help gather resources required to make these projects though. (i.e wood/stone bricks/etc)
What can you give to us, as a community?: A loving member. Haha well- I guess help in general; collecting stuff and just being part of the community.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Ahm, I do not have teamspeak at the moment but I'm sure I can listen mostly.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: In a minecraftian way, mining (diggy-diggy hole) would be my best aspect as I just like finding as many minerals as I can collect ranging from stacks of iron, gold, coal, redstone, and all the other fun stuff. Real life comes the average 13 year old that loves to play minecraft, haha. PvP wise, it'd come down to half-and-half.
Referrals: leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: uEzK
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Primary: Warrior (7) | Secondary: Crafter (9)
How long have you been on HC?: 1 - 2 days.
Why do you want to join?: I'd love to join a town to get that jump-start into the game hoping to make many friends and help contribute to whatever I can.
Will you help with town projects?: On building projects, I'm not much of a help since the most "artistic" I get is a 11x11 cube.. or any type of cube if you put it like that. I'd glady help gather resources required to make these projects though. (i.e wood/stone bricks/etc)
What can you give to us, as a community?: A loving member. Haha well- I guess help in general; collecting stuff and just being part of the community.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Ahm, I do not have teamspeak at the moment but I'm sure I can listen mostly.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: In a minecraftian way, mining (diggy-diggy hole) would be my best aspect as I just like finding as many minerals as I can collect ranging from stacks of iron, gold, coal, redstone, and all the other fun stuff. Real life comes the average 13 year old that loves to play minecraft, haha. PvP wise, it'd come down to half-and-half.
Referrals: leftovers5
Accepted, see me in game.

pinpanxxi

TNT
Aaaah I feel so bad not coming in the server to help much with our beautiful city but every time i come help its more fantastic then before:eek: . Everybody who helped build Verstad are great !!!!!:D

Duffman3005

Stone
IGN: Duffman3005
Time zone: GMT +8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I was white listed on 09 NOV 2012 around 0500 my time (Approximate time)
Why do you want to join?: I have done okay in the wild, only getting raided twice. I want to make new friends and enjoy the safety provided by the town and community. I enjoy helping out, building, mining, and exploring on occasion.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely I will! I can whenever I'm off campus, which can be odd hours with my timezone.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can provide the best support and comradeship ever to the community. I can help out in anyway possible, and once I max out crafter I can swtich to any profession the community may need at the time (I have to admit, the Smith looks like the best profession)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I've used Teamspeak in the past, but have only used Skype when I was in the Military. I can re-install Teamspeak and listen, as I have not gotten a mic yet (Just moved here a month ago).
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read and agree to follow the town rules to the letter.
Tell us about yourself: Hi ya'll! I'm Duffman3005. I got out of the military almost a year ago, and recently moved to the Philippines (SE Asia) to be with family and go to the University here. Since moving here I've found that internet isn't all that great compared to back home (US). Herocraft seems to be the only server I can have a stable connection, without frequent dropouts. 80% of the time I'll have no problems, but typhoon weather could easily mess up my signal reception. Keep in mind if one day you see me disconnecting a lot, it's probably due to the 3G USB dongle I use.

Depending on what's going on at school, my free time can vary. For right now though, being on break, I've got loads of free time. Overall, I've come to this server to have fun and make new friends whilst doing so.​
Referrals: None

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Duffman3005
Time zone: GMT +8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I was white listed on 09 NOV 2012 around 0500 my time (Approximate time)
Why do you want to join?: I have done okay in the wild, only getting raided twice. I want to make new friends and enjoy the safety provided by the town and community. I enjoy helping out, building, mining, and exploring on occasion.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely I will! I can whenever I'm off campus, which can be odd hours with my timezone.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can provide the best support and comradeship ever to the community. I can help out in anyway possible, and once I max out crafter I can swtich to any profession the community may need at the time (I have to admit, the Smith looks like the best profession)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I've used Teamspeak in the past, but have only used Skype when I was in the Military. I can re-install Teamspeak and listen, as I have not gotten a mic yet (Just moved here a month ago).
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read and agree to follow the town rules to the letter.
Tell us about yourself: Hi ya'll! I'm Duffman3005. I got out of the military almost a year ago, and recently moved to the Philippines (SE Asia) to be with family and go to the University here. Since moving here I've found that internet isn't all that great compared to back home (US). Herocraft seems to be the only server I can have a stable connection, without frequent dropouts. 80% of the time I'll have no problems, but typhoon weather could easily mess up my signal reception. Keep in mind if one day you see me disconnecting a lot, it's probably due to the 3G USB dongle I use.

Depending on what's going on at school, my free time can vary. For right now though, beong on break, I've got loads of free time. Overall, I've come to this server to have fun and make new friends whilst doing so.
Referrals: None
Excellent app, welcome to Verstad.
Get with me, leftovers5 or themeoff in-game to get set up.