• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: Cardboardking
Time zone: Central european time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:for 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: my friend asked me to join this time and i liked it
Will you help with town projects?: of course i will
What can you give to us, as a community?: everything you need
What towns have you been in?: in none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i can
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: My real name is Albert, i live in Munchen, i also play league of legends and call of duty mw, i am a true minecrafter im ready to help you out in any troubles
Referrals: Gorre
Declined.

doddie66

Wood
i have one exam left next week then hopefully ill be online alot, also my brothers pc wasnt working so he is using mine and he updated to 1.4 :/

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
i have one exam left next week then hopefully ill be online alot, also my brothers pc wasnt working so he is using mine and he updated to 1.4 :/
Ah alright. Tell him to go to getspout.org - you can download the spout 1.3.1 version and it should work.

JustBlue

Dirt
Application
IGN: JustBlue
Time zone: Eastern U.S
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): <- Lol :) Warrior and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Just started today and I am loving it!
Why do you want to join?: Need a town to support and a place to be protected. I would like to make friends and interact with the town.
Will you help with town projects?: Ofcourse, I used to belong to another server and I was once a Mayor before, so I would know what it is like to Manage a town, Its hard and I am willing to help out as much as I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: An extra hand of help to the community and the town itself.
What towns have you been in?: This is my 2nd app but no towns so far
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do all.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I go to high school in New York. I just recently took the PSAT. I belong my school's Varsity Golf Team and also trying out for Varsity Tennis. Golf season has ended and I have been having extra free time so I can play some more minecraft and I wanted to get back to it.
Referrals: Well, leftovers5 over chat :)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: JustBlue
Time zone: Eastern U.S
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): <- Lol :) Warrior and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Just started today and I am loving it!
Why do you want to join?: Need a town to support and a place to be protected. I would like to make friends and interact with the town.
Will you help with town projects?: Ofcourse, I used to belong to another server and I was once a Mayor before, so I would know what it is like to Manage a town, Its hard and I am willing to help out as much as I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: An extra hand of help to the community and the town itself.
What towns have you been in?: This is my 2nd app but no towns so far
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do all.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I go to high school in New York. I just recently took the PSAT. I belong my school's Varsity Golf Team and also trying out for Varsity Tennis. Golf season has ended and I have been having extra free time so I can play some more minecraft and I wanted to get back to it.
Referrals: Well, leftovers5 over chat :)
Accepted.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I'm liking the amount of apps that are being denied, finally you guys listened to me and theme =P
I will be speccing Merchant, as Verstad needs an ACTIVE merchant (let alone just a merchant) so..... Yeah...

Gangstur

Dirt
IGN: Gangstur
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue / crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Verstad because I would love to join a town and be helpful to the town. Also, I dont want to play an awesome server without being in a town. That would be silly :D
Will you help with town projects?: Most Definitely. I love to build, mine, farm and hunt.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I would build stuff.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I never been in a town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak. I can do both unless my cousins are being loud. I wouldn't want anyone blowing their ears out.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: YES
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 years old and in a middleschool. I live in New York and recently had Hurricane Sandy. My brother is in this town also, his name is JustBlue. He helped me do everything to get in Herocraft.
Referrals: NONE

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Gangstur
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue / crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Verstad because I would love to join a town and be helpful to the town. Also, I dont want to play an awesome server without being in a town. That would be silly :D
Will you help with town projects?: Most Definitely. I love to build, mine, farm and hunt.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I would build stuff.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I never been in a town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak. I can do both unless my cousins are being loud. I wouldn't want anyone blowing their ears out.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: YES
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 years old and in a middleschool. I live in New York and recently had Hurricane Sandy. My brother is in this town also, his name is JustBlue. He helped me do everything to get in Herocraft.
Referrals: NONE
Your referral is JustBlue... Accepted because he's your bro lol.

doddie66

Wood
someone griefed our house, theres a hole in the wall and two chests are missing entirely, also for some strange reason they left an unlimited water source behind

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
probably wont be on for a bit till spout updates. i prefer to play on spout. sorry if i need to get on to pay taxes i shall do so just pm if i do :) ill probably pay two or three months worth next time im on

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
someone griefed our house, theres a hole in the wall and two chests are missing entirely, also for some strange reason they left an unlimited water source behind
There was somebody (ofwgkillthemall) that got into our town and destroyed a bunch of chests (20ish) total - we lost a bunch of stuff, but I caught him mid act and killed him. He's IP banned now, so no worries.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I honestly think ofwg got hacked by dmil because that's a long time just to do what he did I mean 2 weeks for a small grief