• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Duffman3005

Stone
Thanks! I'll be online in an hour (at a coffee shop right now on my smartphone) after meeting with some friends. I've noticed, a couple pages back, people talking about spoutcraft. I was wondering if that provides smoother gameplay on the server?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Thanks! I'll be online in an hour (at a coffee shop right now on my smartphone) after meeting with some friends. I've noticed, a couple pages back, people talking about spoutcraft. I was wondering if that provides smoother gameplay on the server?
Spout gives a more filled experience in Herocraft, with additions as mana bars, party member health bars etc etc.
It's close to 5AM in Norway atm so I'm about to log off, althought themeoff might still be on when you log on.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: HolyRane
Time zone: -6 gmt
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a town that can build.
Will you help with town projects?: Sure.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A respectable individual who has played herocraft for a long time and knows minecraft well.
What towns have you been in?: Malkier.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: idk they kicked me out for inactive i guess.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yup
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yup
Tell us about yourself: I ball so hard and have a lot of #$wag. ;)
Referrals: leftovers5
------------

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: HolyRane
Time zone: -6 gmt
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a town that can build.
Will you help with town projects?: Sure.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A respectable individual who has played herocraft for a long time and knows minecraft well.
What towns have you been in?: Malkier.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: idk they kicked me out for inactive i guess.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yup
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yup
Tell us about yourself: I ball so hard and have a lot of #$wag. ;)
Referrals: leftovers5
------------
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

sweaters

Dirt
IGN:sweaters
Time zone: My time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):I am a rogue-going to be a ranger/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:I started Herocraft about two weeks ago because a friend invited me to it.
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I want protection from a town and I want to have fun with other people rather than just myself.
Will you help with town projects?:I will gladly help with town projects if I am free.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I am a mature teenager that can help around the town.
What towns have you been in?:I have been in no towns
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes, I have Teamspeak and I can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes, I have understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself:I play League of Legends and I go to West High School. I play a lot of computer games like LoL, Smite, Starcraft II, and Diablo III.
Edit: Referrals: none

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:sweaters
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:two weeks
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I want protection from a town and I want to have fun with other people rather than just myself.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?:I am a mature teenager that can help around the town.
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes and both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I play League of Legends and I go to West High School
Edit: Referrals: none
Hmm, I'd like to see you improve the content (add more stuff) and the grammar of your app before I accept you. More than 1 or 2 word responses.

FerusGrim

Glowing Redstone
Gamer Information
In-Game Name: FerusGrim
Class: Healer/Crafter
Playtime: Just a few days, but I excel quickly.

Player Information
Why do I wish to join?:
I'm looking forward to a community that I can work together with and develop relationships. I also seek the protection and safe-haven, and will show my gratitude by contributing to the town's development and safety.
Teamspeak:
Yes, I have Teamspeak. I also have a very good mic. However, I do not talk often. When I'm alone at my home, I will.
About me:
I'm a short-wearing, winter-loving, cat-adoring, book-reading, game-playing 19 year-old from Michigan. I'm very mature, but not stuffy. I hope that I've put a bit of my personality into this application - meaning that I hope you've gathered I'm a very clean, organized person, yet still enjoyable.

Verstad Information
Help with Projects: Oh, of course!
What can I give you?:
I can only offer you myself, and my expertise. I am an intelligent and intuitive player. I am an asset to any team, without a doubt. I'm an extremely hard worker, and enjoy the opportunity to prove myself. As far as contribution to the community - I'm easy to get along with, and bring a unique humor.
Agree to the rules: Wholeheartedly.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Gamer Information
In-Game Name: FerusGrim
Class: Healer/Crafter
Playtime: Just a few days, but I excel quickly.

Player Information
Why do I wish to join?:
I'm looking forward to a community that I can work together with and develop relationships. I also seek the protection and safe-haven, and will show my gratitude by contributing to the town's development and safety.
Teamspeak:
Yes, I have Teamspeak. I also have a very good mic. However, I do not talk often. When I'm alone at my home, I will.
About me:
I'm a short-wearing, winter-loving, cat-adoring, book-reading, game-playing 19 year-old from Michigan. I'm very mature, but not stuffy. I hope that I've put a bit of my personality into this application - meaning that I hope you've gathered I'm a very clean, organized person, yet still enjoyable.

Verstad Information
Help with Projects: Oh, of course!
What can I give you?:
I can only offer you myself, and my expertise. I am an intelligent and intuitive player. I am an asset to any team, without a doubt. I'm an extremely hard worker, and enjoy the opportunity to prove myself. As far as contribution to the community - I'm easy to get along with, and bring a unique humor.
Agree to the rules: Wholeheartedly.
Accepted, nice organization on your app!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha, seems whenever I log on, everyone else is asleep. I was curious about how taxes work, who/what should I pay my weekly taxes to?
Do /tb deposit money 35 or /money pay leftovers5 35 - either will work, if I'm not online I'd recommend you take a screen shot of it and send it to me or post it here.

Willowwhip

Dirt
-snip-​

Application
IGN: Willowwhip
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior, Crafter(will be miner)
How long have you been on HC?: About three days.
Why do you want to join?: Because Strawberries. Also FerusGrim is my brother and I'd like to be part of a community.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! I'd love to help with projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My assistance, my protection, and my presence.
What towns have you been in?: None, in herocraft.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Not applicable. I haven't been in any towns, because I was wanting to play with Ferus exclusively. Also after many times of being on pvp survival servers, I know not to try for big groups, as they can often times be easier targets. I'm willing to change my habits, however, if I were to be accepted.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have a teamspeak. I'm willing to get one, and I can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do.
Tell us about yourself: Hi~ I'm Willowwhip, a 19 year old girl in Michigan, who loves minecraft and Doctor Who. I try my best not to reference DW in game, but if I do, then, sorry. I try my best to be a productive member of society, and although it doesn't work in real life, it usually works in game.
Referrals: FerusGrim.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Willowwhip
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior, Crafter(will be miner)
How long have you been on HC?: About three days.
Why do you want to join?: Because Strawberries. Also FerusGrim is my brother and I'd like to be part of a community.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course! I'd love to help with projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My assistance, my protection, and my presence.
What towns have you been in?: None, in herocraft.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Not applicable. I haven't been in any towns, because I was wanting to play with Ferus exclusively. Also after many times of being on pvp survival servers, I know not to try for big groups, as they can often times be easier targets. I'm willing to change my habits, however, if I were to be accepted.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have a teamspeak. I'm willing to get one, and I can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do.
Tell us about yourself: Hi~ I'm Willowwhip, a 19 year old girl in Michigan, who loves minecraft and Doctor Who. I try my best not to reference DW in game, but if I do, then, sorry. I try my best to be a productive member of society, and although it doesn't work in real life, it usually works in game.
Referrals: FerusGrim.
Accepted, see me in game.

Artikbot

Dirt
-IGN: Artikbot
-Time zone: GMT+1
-Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter, becoming Ranger/Engineer
-How long have you been on HC?: Around 5 days so far.
-Why do you want to join?: Because leftovers introduced me to your city when I was looking a place to live, and it has everything I need to be fine. Plus I find it much more amusing to play in community than being a lone wolf.
-Will you help with town projects?: As much as I can and I'm allowed to.
-What can you give to us, as a community?: Redstone circuitry of my own brewing, intel from enemies, and a soldier for your armies.
-What towns have you been in?: None, I have been living in a hidden cave.
-Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
-Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I do, and both.
-Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Absolutely.
-Tell us about yourself: I am a 20 year-old engineering student that has been playing Minecraft since April 2010, and a huge fan of Redstone circuitry. I am also pretty devoted to PvP, and an architecture junkie. Roleplaying is also something I really enjoy, so you can take as a given that I will try not to metagame, absolutely not grief at all, and follow the rules, as those elements are what makes my experience in the game something unique.
-Referrals: leftovers5

That's about it! Thanks for taking the time to read my application :D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
-IGN: Artikbot
-Time zone: GMT+1
-Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter, becoming Ranger/Engineer
-How long have you been on HC?: Around 5 days so far.
-Why do you want to join?: Because leftovers introduced me to your city when I was looking a place to live, and it has everything I need to be fine. Plus I find it much more amusing to play in community than being a lone wolf.
-Will you help with town projects?: As much as I can and I'm allowed to.
-What can you give to us, as a community?: Redstone circuitry of my own brewing, intel from enemies, and a soldier for your armies.
-What towns have you been in?: None, I have been living in a hidden cave.
-Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
-Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I do, and both.
-Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Absolutely.
-Tell us about yourself: I am a 20 year-old engineering student that has been playing Minecraft since April 2010, and a huge fan of Redstone circuitry. I am also pretty devoted to PvP, and an architecture junkie. Roleplaying is also something I really enjoy, so you can take as a given that I will try not to metagame, absolutely not grief at all, and follow the rules, as those elements are what makes my experience in the game something unique.
-Referrals: leftovers5

That's about it! Thanks for taking the time to read my application :D
Accepted, see me in game.

WolfLvr

Glowing Redstone
IGN: WolfLvr
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Active for one week, previous experience 6 months or so ago.
Why do you want to join?: It's nice to be part of a group effort, regardless of whether it's building, PvP, or just hanging out. This town seems like a nice way to do so.
Will you help with town projects?: When they suit my fancy, which is likely to be every so often.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A town healer that can be an essential asset in raids, or protecting the town.
What towns have you been in?: None, as of yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, mic and all.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Absolutely.
Tell us about yourself: I can't think of anything specific. Ask about certain things you're interested in, I guess. I enjoy... reading...?
Referrals: Leftovers5

Siwarone

TNT
IGN:Siwarone
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): 19-Rogue/19-Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:played previously about 6 months ago, active for the past 1 week, plan to continue to play.
Why do you want to join?:Seems like a pretty good town and good people all round.
Will you help with town projects?:I believe so.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I believe I'd contribute towards the defense of the town, and helping with projects and labors.
What towns have you been in?:Forever ago I was in Crucible, but recently, none.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I do.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy PvP, and enjoy immersing myself in the communities of servers and towns.
Referrals:leftover5