• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Application (first time applying to a town forgive me if I make a mistake and if I do not meet your standards say so and ill grind till I am :D)
IGN: Yoshiman18
Time zone: EST (northeastern Us)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): currently rogue level 20/30crafter unspecified will be what the town needs.
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 weeks not long but I am devoted I usually only belong to one server at a time.
Why do you want to join?: well to be honest I need a town im looking to pvp some now that I have some gear and money and a LWC and think this seems like a good town to set my roots in. Also it seems the town has a "no" bullshit policy im all for some trolling but being spawncamped by townmates .... can really push my temper.
Will you help with town projects?: of course as long as I'm available i have great idea's but have toruble executing them but i can build if someone blueprints it for me ahead of time.
What can you give to us, as a community?: well I am a fantastic pvper belonged to many pvp servers before this one i am rank 320 on a hunger games server out of 70000 ranked players (gain a rank by winning a game of 75 people) I am resourceful alone but deadly on a team. I also believe I have a good sense of leadership but i take commands very seriously and will execute what is asked of me.
What towns have you been in?: None on this server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: both i prefer it in reality otherwise tension can result
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes and the server's rules as you stated
Tell us about yourself: I am a born PvP-er love class differentiations
I am a Junior in highschool
enjoy compact teams and some raids
And i am tired of sitting in a base where when i leave it i see crappy cobble structures everywhere i'd love to Join :D
Referrals: :( i currently have none but your town met my play style so this is why I am requesting a spot.

samairep

Wood
untitled-1-png.4494
Hamlet of​
The Legion Of Oblivion
Beware the fury of a patient man.
This is the second township in our soon to be kingdom and it will​
serve as our auxiliary fortress. It is designed to be impenetrable and formidable. It serves​
as a fortress in a vast taiga, as well as a central combat training hub for our kingdom.​
399sN.png
--Leadership--

Kingdom Ruler: leftovers5
Kingdom Second in Comand: Jonsoon
Kingdom Third in Command: EldryLars

LO Council:
leftovers5, Jonsoon, Eldrylars,
kevinlive, northeaster345, Aryios,
themeoff, WitchOnARampage, rfgordan

Mayor: Leftovers5
SiC: themeoff
TiC: TeamShovel

Verstad Council members:
leftovers5, themeoff, TeamShovel,
PinpanXXI

Retired Verstad Council:
RedEchoRanger, Merrikku, Afro7897

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Paragon, Braavos, or Rapture.
This rule should be fairly self explanatory.

2. Follow all server rules.
Again, self explanatory.

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town.
Unless you are in the town mines, or you have the go ahead on a building within 125 blocks of town.

4. Respect your fellow town mates.
This includes going into people's houses or looking through people's chests without permission from the owner. Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, up to and including banishment from the town. Don't be a douche to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town.
There is a lot of work to be done around town, and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes.
Taxes are collected every Sunday, they are 35c a week, feel free to pay for multiple weeks at once.

8. Keep the town pretty.
When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please, All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking, cobble stone cubes, as an example, aren't pretty...

--Projects--

If you want to work on a project but are unsure of what to do contact myself or a project leader (if one is assigned). If a leader isn't assigned and you feel you have what it takes, please let me or one of the council members know.

Main Base - leftovers5
-Collect wood/stone for the base
-Build the base

Pathways - PinpanXXI
-Build pathways around the main base area

Nordic Triquetra - RedEchoRanger
-Build waterways in the shape of a triquetra

Taiga Beautification
-Add pine trees around the town area
-Decorate the taiga otherwise

--Recruitment--

Want to join Verstad? Fill out an app today!

--------------------------------------------
Here are the set rules, guidelines and required parts for your app:
~You must be 15+ years old.
~You must have been on the server at least around a week or so.
~You have to be mature about your app, no foul jokes and sentences like "I can give sex".
~You have to be serious about your app, and use good grammar.
~Write in full sentences and paragraphs - not three words here and there, and more than 1-2 sentences.
~Do you have good referrals? Not someone you just met, but do you have friends in the town - this would boost your chances to be accepted.
~Be creative about your app.
~Make a good first impression.
~Be honest in your app, if you lie we will find out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
How long have you been on HC?:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you help with town projects?:
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?:
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
--------------------------------------------

--Citizens--

Leaders: See above post on leadership.
Citizens: A_BULYA_WORLD, ace675, adkkid, Afro7897, Artikbot, boycool19921, clwusmc, cruise75, doddie66, dredclaw, Duffman3005, FerusGrim, FlatBrimz, hcp111, iTiddlyWix, kevinlive, leftovers5, Lemonz1845, Merikku, Mitchodak, NyanOnHeat, PinpanXXI, Pyrofreaker, RedEchoRanger, Ridgerows, TeamShovel, texteo, themeoff, thetxlibra, SharkFrnzy21, spartanman118, Siwarone, vlushy11, whiteninja1970, Willowwhip, wolfboy694, WolfLvr

-See Left to add you to the citizen list if your name is not there-

~RIP Farroes~​

samairep

Wood
Application
IGN: samairep
Time zone: Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a great town!
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a great builder, I am generous, and love to help. I am new to pvp servers (this is my first) and I am willing and eager to learn
What towns have you been in?: none so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -na-
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am female, I live in central California. I've been playing Minecraft for nearly a year. I am very creative, I write, paint, draw, etc. I even sculpt a bit :) I love to read, play air hockey, and hang out.
Referrals: Alas, none. But I hope you'll accept me, I think you'll be very happy with my contributions.

Duffman3005

Stone
Hey ya'll! Been busy this week, and got a surprised visit from the parents. You could blame Assassin's Creed 3 for stealing me away a little bit (Those naval missions rock!).

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Farroes
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): don't know yet
How long have you been on HC?: since Sanctum
Why do you want to join?: Because I hear left is the best at tongue punching fart boxes
Will you help with town projects?: You know it
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my experience, and a hand job if the price is right
What towns have you been in?: Lights hope, olympus, oblivion, cant remember the names of the other ones atm
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Maps ended
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yesh, both
Tell us about yourself: Turn ons include large muscles, manly beards, and gardening. Turn offs: pirate folk
Referrals: Left, Jonsoon, Me, the whole gang...
Noob, welcome back!! <3
sorry ive been inactive for quite sometime guys. just havent been feeling herocraft lately. sometime soon ill log back in and help out around town and such.
Sounds good, see ya then.
Application (first time applying to a town forgive me if I make a mistake and if I do not meet your standards say so and ill grind till I am :D)
IGN: Yoshiman18
Time zone: EST (northeastern Us)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): currently rogue level 20/30crafter unspecified will be what the town needs.
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 weeks not long but I am devoted I usually only belong to one server at a time.
Why do you want to join?: well to be honest I need a town im looking to pvp some now that I have some gear and money and a LWC and think this seems like a good town to set my roots in. Also it seems the town has a "no" bullshit policy im all for some trolling but being spawncamped by townmates .... can really push my temper.
Will you help with town projects?: of course as long as I'm available i have great idea's but have toruble executing them but i can build if someone blueprints it for me ahead of time.
What can you give to us, as a community?: well I am a fantastic pvper belonged to many pvp servers before this one i am rank 320 on a hunger games server out of 70000 ranked players (gain a rank by winning a game of 75 people) I am resourceful alone but deadly on a team. I also believe I have a good sense of leadership but i take commands very seriously and will execute what is asked of me.
What towns have you been in?: None on this server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: both i prefer it in reality otherwise tension can result
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes and the server's rules as you stated
Tell us about yourself: I am a born PvP-er love class differentiations
I am a Junior in highschool
enjoy compact teams and some raids
And i am tired of sitting in a base where when i leave it i see crappy cobble structures everywhere i'd love to Join :D
Referrals: :( i currently have none but your town met my play style so this is why I am requesting a spot.
Accepted, see me, team, or kev in game.
Hey ya'll! Been busy this week, and got a surprised visit from the parents. You could blame Assassin's Creed 3 for stealing me away a little bit (Those naval missions rock!).
Sounds fine, we miss you though </3.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Unrelated; but, I'll be back today after I finish up there and I'll finally be able to log in again. Sorry for the long absence!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Updated the list again. Going to finish the Glowstone later. If someone feels like it, Stone could use some work.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
VERSTAD LEADERSHIP CHANGES

@TeamShovel promoted to SiC
@MultiHeartGold promoted to TiC
@Siwarone promoted to Council
@WolfLvr promoted to Council

samairep

Wood
Hi! Hope you're having a great weekend ;)
I wondered if you had a chance to look at my application yet?
I know I'm new, but I will do my damndest to be a huge asset to you and your town!
Looking forward to your reply :cool:
Thank you for your consideration.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: samairep
Time zone: Pacific
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a great town!
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a great builder, I am generous, and love to help. I am new to pvp servers (this is my first) and I am willing and eager to learn
What towns have you been in?: none so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -na-
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: no
Tell us about yourself: I am female, I live in central California. I've been playing Minecraft for nearly a year. I am very creative, I write, paint, draw, etc. I even sculpt a bit :) I love to read, play air hockey, and hang out.
Referrals: Alas, none. But I hope you'll accept me, I think you'll be very happy with my contributions.
Accepted. Get with MultiHeartGold, TeamShovel, leftovers5 or some other council member in-game to get set up.

When are you guys usually on? im on now and i can never leftovers or kev online so i cant get the coords to town or succefully move in if someone could give me it on EST id appreciate it.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
When are you guys usually on? im on now and i can never leftovers or kev online so i cant get the coords to town or succefully move in if someone could give me it on EST id appreciate it.

Sent you the coords in a PM, if you catch me when I'm on, I can gtp you there.