• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Congratulations on town! Thanks so much TeamShovel for that last 7000c, items, etc, MultiHeartGold for working on materials, NyanOnHeat for the fish push, I can't thank you guys enough. It's been a long and amazing journey, and now we're going to push for kingdom.

-Left, owner of [Town] Verstad

Mortar86

Iron
Application
IGN: Mortar86
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: 1 and a half weeks
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a community I can play with and partake in helping grow.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: Build designs and a helpful hand
What towns have you been in?: Durotar, Malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The first was b.c. of one of the players in the town was rude to me and treated me like i was a little kid. The later was because it wasn't what I expected it to be, more of a build city than a PvP oriented team.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a senior in HS and I am a AP Calc and Stat student. I am good at practical design and want to become a Aero. Engineer. I am learning HTTP programing too.
Referrals: none, but I did have Spartanman tell me about the place. I don't know if he's the one in your town though.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Mortar86
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: 1 and a half weeks
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a community I can play with and partake in helping grow.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: Build designs and a helpful hand
What towns have you been in?: Durotar, Malkier
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The first was b.c. of one of the players in the town was rude to me and treated me like i was a little kid. The later was because it wasn't what I expected it to be, more of a build city than a PvP oriented team.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a senior in HS and I am a AP Calc and Stat student. I am good at practical design and want to become a Aero. Engineer. I am learning HTTP programing too.
Referrals: none, but I did have Spartanman tell me about the place. I don't know if he's the one in your town though.
Accepted, see me, TeamShovel, MultiHeartGold, Siwarone or WolfLvr in game to get set up.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
We were able to upgrade a week after I made the list on what we need and started working hardcore on it. Abusing TeamShovel 's wallet helped greatly, too.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
So i was buying 11 stacks of dirt from some guy. he was running to my personal region about 500 blocks away from Spawn. was lazy to run there. so while he was running there. Jonsoon saw him killed him and Jonsoon was never informed of my trade. since the user PMd me to talk about it and not saying anything in trade. so now im #1 scammer apparently when i did nothing wrong.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
So i was buying 11 stacks of dirt from some guy. he was running to my personal region about 500 blocks away from Spawn. was lazy to run there. so while he was running there. Jonsoon saw him killed him and Jonsoon was never informed of my trade. since the user PMd me to talk about it and not saying anything in trade. so now im #1 scammer apparently when i did nothing wrong.

Omg so obviously planned, SC4MM3R!!

Nah, it wasn't your fault. We can beat up Jonsoon later.. :)

(Jk jk, you're all 'wonderful' people).

Duffman3005

Stone
Hey ya'll, had a run in with Typhoon Pablo (International name Bopha) that hit us Tuesday, with winds/gusts up to 210Km/h (130mph). Knocked out the cities power, tore trees/roofs apart, and a boat that got beached. Cities power came back a day later, but I live on the edge of the city. So I've been in the dark up until now... Worst part was the food that spoiled.
RbyBg.jpg

Anyways, I'm back in the game as they say :D

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Jeez scammer, I'll make sure to never trade with you EVER.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey ya'll, had a run in with Typhoon Pablo (International name Bopha) that hit us Tuesday, with winds/gusts up to 210Km/h (130mph). Knocked out the cities power, tore trees/roofs apart, and a boat that got beached. Cities power came back a day later, but I live on the edge of the city. So I've been in the dark up until now... Worst part was the food that spoiled.
RbyBg.jpg

Anyways, I'm back in the game as they say :D
Welcome back! Hurricane Sandy was rough in SW Connecticut as well. :O

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes changed to 50c per week to compensate for increased town taxes. Failure to pay within two weeks will result in expulsion from the town.[DOUBLEPOST=1354909798,1354909713][/DOUBLEPOST]Thereby updating rule 7 of the main post.

Quentin

Dirt
Application
IGN: lightningbolts
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (ranger)-crafter(Alchemist)
How long have you been on HC?: Im new to herocraft, joined not three days ago.
Why do you want to join?: It is a fantastic server, of great builders, and a strong community
Will you help with town projects?: deffinatly, whats a minecraft server with out team builds?
What can you give to us, as a community?: Team effort, help, ideas, and encouragment
What towns have you been in?: this will (hopefully) be the first.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i have head phones, that can be used for listening
Tell us about yourself: im 18, enjoy minecraft, and have enough free time to maintain a reputation.
Referrals: evilthor, suggested i use the forums to find a town, so ill list him.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do you want to join?: It is a fantastic server, of great builders, and a strong community
Will you help with town projects?: deffinatly, whats a minecraft server with out team builds?
Are you applying to a town or a server?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: lightningbolts
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue (ranger)-crafter(Alchemist)
How long have you been on HC?: Im new to herocraft, joined not three days ago.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Team effort, help, ideas, and encouragment
What towns have you been in?: this will (hopefully) be the first.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i have head phones, that can be used for listening
Tell us about yourself: im 18, enjoy minecraft, and have enough free time to maintain a reputation.
Referrals: evilthor, suggested i use the forums to find a town, so ill list him.
Declined for now. Some ways to improve your app include using good grammar/spelling, using full (and more than one) sentences, and in general fleshing out responses in your app.

Application
IGN:Knight_of_0rder (The 0 in 0rder is really a zero)
Time zone:Eastern Time Zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Healer/No crafter class yet, but I am going to get mason.
How long have you been on HC?:About a week.
Why do you want to join?:I had a really cool house and very many materials, but I didn't have enough money to protect it so it got griefed. What I am attempting to say is I am looking for protection and your town was the first one to get my attention.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes I will
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can contribute to the town buildings, to pvp parties, and a will donate often.
What towns have you been in?:None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Sorry I do not have teamspeak I hope that I can still be accepted.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I like Skyrim, I am a very good builder, and I am pretty good with redstone. (although I am not an engineer so I can't make everything) I am 15, (as I typed earlier)and I get home from school at about 4:30. I get on the server at least once a day.
Referrals:Once again I am sorry I have none.