• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Rhidden

Stone
IGN: Rhidden
Time zone: (GMT - Scotland)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Miner
How long have you been on HC?: A little less than a week.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because Verstad (and the Legion of Oblivion) seem like strong, established communities that will allow me to build up a plot of land and engage in some fun server wide PvP.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes. I can build, supply mining-related materials, pay my taxes and will shop exclusively with the town merchants.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a pleasant person to talk with, will maintain a good looking plot of land and I'm willing to help out with projects and raiding.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can talk (depending on how late it is) and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I moved to the UK for work a little more than a year ago from the United States. I was initially living in England but found an even more enticing position in Scotland where I moved to about three months ago with my wife and two dogs.
I have been playing MMO's for about 13 years including, Ultima Online, EQ2, FFXI, AoC, WAR, WoW, LOTRO, DDO, Runescape, Firefall, Planetside 2 and GW2.
My previous Minecraft server of more than 8 months was shut down due to funding/interest and I've been searching for a new server with the proper MMO mods and community to continue on with. I have been looking at Verstad because it seems like a strong active community.
Referrals: I spoke with leftovers5 in game and he suggested I apply.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Rhidden
Time zone: (GMT - Scotland)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Miner
How long have you been on HC?: A little less than a week.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because Verstad (and the Legion of Oblivion) seem like strong, established communities that will allow me to build up a plot of land and engage in some fun server wide PvP.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes. I can build, supply mining-related materials, pay my taxes and will shop exclusively with the town merchants.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a pleasant person to talk with, will maintain a good looking plot of land and I'm willing to help out with projects and raiding.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can talk (depending on how late it is) and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I moved to the UK for work a little more than a year ago from the United States. I was initially living in England but found an even more enticing position in Scotland where I moved to about three months ago with my wife and two dogs.
I have been playing MMO's for about 13 years including, Ultima Online, EQ2, FFXI, AoC, WAR, WoW, LOTRO, DDO, Runescape, Firefall, Planetside 2 and GW2.
My previous Minecraft server of more than 8 months was shut down due to funding/interest and I've been searching for a new server with the proper MMO mods and community to continue on with. I have been looking at Verstad because it seems like a strong active community.
Referrals: I spoke with leftovers5 in game and he suggested I apply.
Looks good, see me, MultiHeartGold or Nicolaos in game to get set up.

NyanOnHeat

Stone
Sorry I haven't been online in a while, I will be taking a break off minecraft over the next few weeks, Might come online at times.

Marq Law

Dirt
Application
IGN: MarqLaw
Time zone: MST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer(going mystic)//Crafter(going scribe)
How long have you been on HC?: a couple of weeks
Why do you want to join?: I am tired of being raided by four or five jackasses.
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am clever, I enjoy 'sneaking' into places. I'd be able to point out security flaws.
What towns have you been in?: this would be my first
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I live in an actual Taiga. So I can be used as a good reference regarding that. I also have a big family. We call our selves a clan. Family members that I am aware have joined are JubeJubeJlab, TheKeeg, Star_moon, and I imagine they will apply to join also should I get in
Referrals: Leftovers5 knows me. That ought to count for something.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am clever, I enjoy 'sneaking' into places. I'd be able to point out security flaws.
Tell us about yourself: I live in an actual Taiga. So I can be used as a good reference regarding that. I also have a big family. We call our selves a clan. Family members that I am aware have joined are JubeJubeJlab, TheKeeg, Star_moon, and I imagine they will apply to join also should I get in
Accepted, see me or another council member in game to get set up.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
Accepted, see me or another council member in game to get set up.
damn it D:

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Moorcaste Application
IGN: Moorcaste
Time zone: Lunch and then 2nd tea time... oh, i mean central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger, you know i wanted to kite. Flying pokey things is as close as i could get
How long have you been on HC?: Geez, it goes day and night sooo fast. How many times in a 24hr period... since last map
Why do you want to join?: I heard this was all the cool people are and just want to fit in. I also know Nicolaos, i guess he is doing the same thing
Will you help with town projects?: Well, if those in the projects need help. I guess i can serve food of something
What can you give to us, as a community?: I have a cool skin! i can track... oh and i have a cool skin
What towns have you been in?: A bunch of towns, they usually kill me though. I wanted to be member of a town this time. I use to be a member of Birchwood on the previous map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Well do you know about black holes??? those mean spacey thing.... well it had nothing to do with those. It was just a server reset
Do you have Teamspeak? yuppers and mumble, TS3, vent.... (where is my mic and headset)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yuppers, they seem pretty straight forward
Tell us about yourself: I am 2 blocks tall. I can not seem to touch my knees. I am usually called a block head which makes me think of Charlie Brown
Referrals: Nicolaos

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Moorcaste Application
IGN: Moorcaste
Time zone: Lunch and then 2nd tea time... oh, i mean central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger, you know i wanted to kite. Flying pokey things is as close as i could get
How long have you been on HC?: Geez, it goes day and night sooo fast. How many times in a 24hr period... since last map
Why do you want to join?: I heard this was all the cool people are and just want to fit in. I also know Nicolaos, i guess he is doing the same thing
Will you help with town projects?: Well, if those in the projects need help. I guess i can serve food of something
What can you give to us, as a community?: I have a cool skin! i can track... oh and i have a cool skin
What towns have you been in?: A bunch of towns, they usually kill me though. I wanted to be member of a town this time. I use to be a member of Birchwood on the previous map
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Well do you know about black holes??? those mean spacey thing.... well it had nothing to do with those. It was just a server reset
Do you have Teamspeak? yuppers and mumble, TS3, vent.... (where is my mic and headset)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yuppers, they seem pretty straight forward
Tell us about yourself: I am 2 blocks tall. I can not seem to touch my knees. I am usually called a block head which makes me think of Charlie Brown
Referrals: Nicolaos
Accepted See me in game

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
My internet has been down for the past two weeks, and still is. The ISP is too retarded to fix it ASAP - thus, I've been unable to log on. :mad:

On a side note to our new members - welcome to Verstad!

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Application - DefaultTexture
IGN: DefaultTexture
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Currently a Necromancer / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Since the end of zeal, so about a year or so.
Why do you want to join?: Paragon isn't recruiting, and I woild like to join LO. So I will apply for Verstad. :)
Will you help with town projects?: Definetely. I am a fairly talented builder.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can always come in handy as backup in a fight, and I am a decent builder. I can also gather resources, and do what I am told.
What towns have you been in?: Mineris / Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Mineris because of my dislike of the Freepers.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tanner. I live in Maine, go to High School, and play on the server with various school friends. (Mrchucklez, MuffinTerrorist... etc.) I am into building intricate things, and have a fairly creative mind. My prefered type of music is Dubstep.
Referrals: EldryLars

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application - DefaultTexture
IGN: DefaultTexture
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Currently a Necromancer / Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Since the end of zeal, so about a year or so.
Why do you want to join?: Paragon isn't recruiting, and I woild like to join LO. So I will apply for Verstad. :)
Will you help with town projects?: Definetely. I am a fairly talented builder.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can always come in handy as backup in a fight, and I am a decent builder. I can also gather resources, and do what I am told.
What towns have you been in?: Mineris / Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Mineris because of my dislike of the Freepers.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tanner. I live in Maine, go to High School, and play on the server with various school friends. (Mrchucklez, MuffinTerrorist... etc.) I am into building intricate things, and have a fairly creative mind. My prefered type of music is Dubstep.
Referrals: EldryLars
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
DefaultTexture with further investigation, I am reconsidering your application. Just bear with me for these follow up questions:

What aspects of your character are appealing and or beneficial for Verstad and the kingdom?

Are there any character flaws I should know about?

I'm just trying to get a better sense of who you are so I know if you're a good enough fit for our community. I haven't personally had many encounters with you, and I'm getting backlash from others for immediately accepting you.

Best,

Left

ReadyAimHIDE

Legacy Supporter 9
Application - ReadyAImHIDE
IGN: ReadyAimHIDE
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer, going on Cleric / Crafter, going on Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: About half a year now.
Why do you want to join?: Being a healer isn't really enjoyable unless you have somebody to heal, so I've decided to help out as much as I can in the town that accepts me :) plus I've wanted to join LO for a while now.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, I'll do anything I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, I'm aspiring to be an architecht to I will help with any builds I can, and as stated before, I am becoming a Cleric, so I will be able to help with town wars and other battles.
What towns have you been in?: I was in a town in the last map, it was the one that was housed in the giant volcanoe before the map wipe.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I didn't leave, there was a map wipe :/
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have teamspeak and I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course!
Tell us about yourself: I live in Massachusettes and I go to Acton-Boxborough Regional high school, I've been on the varsity rowing team for 3 years now. I play a lot of MMO's such as Guild Wars 2, Torchlight, Diablo 3, and much more, and I've played Minecraft since the very first release, it helps spark the creativity needed for my architecture classes I take outside of school.
Referrals: None, Sorry :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application - ReadyAImHIDE
IGN: ReadyAimHIDE
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer, going on Cleric / Crafter, going on Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: About half a year now.
Why do you want to join?: Being a healer isn't really enjoyable unless you have somebody to heal, so I've decided to help out as much as I can in the town that accepts me :) plus I've wanted to join LO for a while now.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, I'll do anything I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, I'm aspiring to be an architecht to I will help with any builds I can, and as stated before, I am becoming a Cleric, so I will be able to help with town wars and other battles.
What towns have you been in?: I was in a town in the last map, it was the one that was housed in the giant volcanoe before the map wipe.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I didn't leave, there was a map wipe :/
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have teamspeak and I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course!
Tell us about yourself: I live in Massachusettes and I go to Acton-Boxborough Regional high school, I've been on the varsity rowing team for 3 years now. I play a lot of MMO's such as Guild Wars 2, Torchlight, Diablo 3, and much more, and I've played Minecraft since the very first release, it helps spark the creativity needed for my architecture classes I take outside of school.
Referrals: None, Sorry :(
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.

Orrind57

Wood
Application
IGN: Orrind57
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter (soon to be Miner within the hour)
How long have you been on HC?: I have been in HC since the last map.
Why do you want to join?: Nicolaos told me to join. It also is easier to build things with a town backing you up.
Will you help with town projects?: That's why I'm here.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Hear you need a place dug out quickly for expansion, well i'm bored and i'll be a miner looking for something to mine.
What towns have you been in?: None, but was in Birchwood on the previous map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server went kablooey and turned into this map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but willing to get if needed, will stick with Mumble until then.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, rules are there for a reason.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy building giant Minecraft projects, took part in building a vast majority of Birchwood in the last map. Everything from the town vault, a underground garden, a small version of the Roman Pantheon, and even a huge dojo in the middle of the town.
Referrals: Nicoloas

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Orrind57
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter (soon to be Miner within the hour)
How long have you been on HC?: I have been in HC since the last map.
Why do you want to join?: Nicolaos told me to join. It also is easier to build things with a town backing you up.
Will you help with town projects?: That's why I'm here.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Hear you need a place dug out quickly for expansion, well i'm bored and i'll be a miner looking for something to mine.
What towns have you been in?: None, but was in Birchwood on the previous map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server went kablooey and turned into this map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but willing to get if needed, will stick with Mumble until then.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, rules are there for a reason.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy building giant Minecraft projects, took part in building a vast majority of Birchwood in the last map. Everything from the town vault, a underground garden, a small version of the Roman Pantheon, and even a huge dojo in the middle of the town.
Referrals: Nicoloas
Accepted see me in game