• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Application
IGN: hotsunshine
Time zone: GMT Londan
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Not to long i have been i have been watching stealth play so i know how the town works.
Why do you want to join?: Because i am a good team player to help and support other members.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes where ever i am needed i will be.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer freindship teamwork and support to other members
What towns have you been in?: None on this server on others servers 1.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Nope sadly i can over skype though.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do i will respect them
Tell us about yourself: In my spare time i play league of legends world of warcraft and i play black ops 2.
Referrals: Stealth_slaya Sneaky_wolf

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: hotsunshine
Time zone: GMT Londan
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Not to long i have been i have been watching stealth play so i know how the town works.
Why do you want to join?: Because i am a good team player to help and support other members.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes where ever i am needed i will be.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer freindship teamwork and support to other members
What towns have you been in?: None on this server on others servers 1.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Nope sadly i can over skype though.
Tell us about yourself: In my spare time i play league of legends world of warcraft and i play black ops 2.
Referrals: Stealth_slaya Sneaky_wolf
Seems Alright, welcome to town.

imgdigger

Dirt
IGN: imgdigger
Time zone: GMT
Classes : Caster/
How long have you been on HC?: For 5 days
Why do you want to join?: I want to join becas
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?:I can give a positive reaction to whatever is wrong
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Skype
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I like playing games like League of Legends, Call of Duty and other MMO and FPS's and I enjoy doing Youtube as a Passtime and Hobby
Referrals: Stealth_Slaya sneaky_wolf

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
What towns have you been in?:I can give a positive reaction to whatever is wrong
Tell us about yourself: I like playing games like League of Legends, Call of Duty and other MMO and FPS's and I enjoy doing Youtube as a Passtime and Hobby
It seems you didn't finish the "Why do you want to join?" question and the "What can you give to us, as a community?" question. ;)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

Really needs a fix, it's way too short, skips most required information and.. Did you even pay attention to where you wrote what?

(leftovers5 ninja'd me ;_; )

IGN:CloakandDagger

Time zone: EST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):ROGUE

How long have you been on HC?: Accepted last year played for awhile then went due to IRL circumstance I stopped playing. Am able to come back to the game now.

Why do you want to join?: To be apart of an active community (town). Upon inquiry I was told to give this town a look on the forums. I have played on many minecraft servers yet the truth to all of them is that it becomes much more funner with you invest into the server with other players(play with others on the server [friends]).

Will you help with town projects?: Yes

What can you give to us, as a community?: Architectural skill, Mature thought, friendly demeanor, ability to RP instead of just "play minecraft" I've been apart of a RP server (won't say name) for over two years and have developed a profound skill of storytelling (through RP and actual storytelling)

What towns have you been in?: N/A

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Yes
Tell us about yourself: My name is Caleb, I live on the east coast; have lived there for about 3 years. I am 17 and have traveled all over the world been many different countries and experienced many different cultures. I can speak English as well as German. I enjoy spending my time being active and as such for the past 6 years I have gotten interested in Parkour and through those 6 years have become quite proficient in the skill. I also enjoy writing and reading novels (particularly fantasy/adventure- GoT, LOTR) -This information seems sufficient for your purposes... :)

Referrals:

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7

How long have you been on HC?: Accepted last year played for awhile then went due to IRL circumstance I stopped playing. Am able to come back to the game now.

Why do you want to join?: To be apart of an active community (town). Upon inquiry I was told to give this town a look on the forums. I have played on many minecraft servers yet the truth to all of them is that it becomes much more funner with you invest into the server with other players(play with others on the server [friends]).

What can you give to us, as a community?: Architectural skill, Mature thought, friendly demeanor, ability to RP instead of just "play minecraft" I've been apart of a RP server (won't say name) for over two years and have developed a profound skill of storytelling (through RP and actual storytelling)

Yes
Tell us about yourself: My name is Caleb, I live on the east coast; have lived there for about 3 years. I am 17 and have traveled all over the world been many different countries and experienced many different cultures. I can speak English as well as German. I enjoy spending my time being active and as such for the past 6 years I have gotten interested in Parkour and through those 6 years have become quite proficient in the skill. I also enjoy writing and reading novels (particularly fantasy/adventure- GoT, LOTR) -This information seems sufficient for your purposes... :)

Referrals:
Accepted get with me ingame

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Yes

Referrals:
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.[DOUBLEPOST=1357673474,1357673444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted get with me ingame
Beat me to it.

IGN: MoridinFanatic

Time zone: CST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter at the minute, planning on going Wizard/Miner

How long have you been on HC?: Been playing for about a year or so, but haven't played much since the reset a few months back. Started playing a little bit ago again when I got my computer repaired.

Why do you want to join?: Because I have several other friends who are on this server, and members of the town. Since I often lack for things to do during the day I would prefer to do something productive. I've already read through most of the books I own twice at this point.

Will you help with town projects?: Would love to.

What can you give to us, as a community?: I enjoy designing large structures and decorating. In my previous town, Birchwood, I designed several structures for decorative purposes.

What towns have you been in?: Birchwood, before the reset

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The server reset

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Planning on downloading it, but have not used it recently.

Yes

Tell us about yourself: I run events for a large university, and am in charge of making sure that the lights and sound are appropriate for any event. I read lots of Fantasy and Science fiction, as well as tons of manga. Let me know if you're interested in it, and I will be willing to talk your ears off.

Referrals: Orrind57, Rapnytech, Admira1Ackbar

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: MoridinFanatic

Time zone: CST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter at the minute, planning on going Wizard/Miner

How long have you been on HC?: Been playing for about a year or so, but haven't played much since the reset a few months back. Started playing a little bit ago again when I got my computer repaired.

Why do you want to join?: Because I have several other friends who are on this server, and members of the town. Since I often lack for things to do during the day I would prefer to do something productive. I've already read through most of the books I own twice at this point.

Will you help with town projects?: Would love to.

What can you give to us, as a community?: I enjoy designing large structures and decorating. In my previous town, Birchwood, I designed several structures for decorative purposes.

What towns have you been in?: Birchwood, before the reset

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: The server reset

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Planning on downloading it, but have not used it recently.

Yes

Tell us about yourself: I run events for a large university, and am in charge of making sure that the lights and sound are appropriate for any event. I read lots of Fantasy and Science fiction, as well as tons of manga. Let me know if you're interested in it, and I will be willing to talk your ears off.

Referrals: Orrind57, Rapnytech, Admira1Ackbar
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.

alftoltri

Dirt
New
Application
IGN: Alftoltri
Time zone: EST (New York)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rouge/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I just joined.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a nice safe town in with a good set of rules
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am an electrical engineer IRL red stone circuitry is my actual job
What towns have you been in?: None on this server
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have team speak and am willing to listen and give feedback.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play minecraft and halo in my down time. I was mayor of a town on another server so I know what its like to be in a town.
Referrals: N/A​

Sparta158

Dirt
IGN: Sparta158
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1 day
Why do you want to join?: Safety and it looks like a good town with rules I can accept.
Will you help with town projects?: Perhaps, more of a gather than a builder.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Controls engineer IRL so anything that can be done in redstone, I can do.
What towns have you been in?: None on this server, led a nation on a now dead one.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.
Tell us about yourself: Gatherer/hoarder who enjoys PvE and sometimes PvP
Referrals: none

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
New
Application​
IGN: Alftoltri​
Time zone: EST (New York)​
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rouge/crafter​
How long have you been on HC?: I just joined.​
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a nice safe town in with a good set of rules​
Will you help with town projects?: Yes​
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am an electrical engineer IRL red stone circuitry is my actual job​
What towns have you been in?: None on this server​
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A​
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have team speak and am willing to listen and give feedback.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do i will respect them​
Tell us about yourself: I like to play minecraft and halo in my down time. I was mayor of a town on another server so I know what its like to be in a town.​
Referrals: N/A​
IGN: Sparta158
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1 day
Why do you want to join?: Safety and it looks like a good town with rules I can accept.
Will you help with town projects?: Perhaps, more of a gather than a builder.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Controls engineer IRL so anything that can be done in redstone, I can do.
What towns have you been in?: None on this server, led a nation on a now dead one.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes and both.
Tell us about yourself: Gatherer/hoarder who enjoys PvE and sometimes PvP
Referrals: none
I'm a little hesitant considering how new to the server you both are, but you seem mature enough for the town so consider yourselves accepted for now. It's my opinion that towns should also provide you a reason to stick around the server in the first place. :p

Houdini90

Gold
Application
IGN: Houdini90
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1.5 years
Why do you want to join?: My friends have all joined this town and I would like to continue to play with them.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer a willing heart and helping hands as well as a good attitude all the time.
What towns have you been in?: I was part of Birchwood on the previous map of Herocraft.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left because the map was reset.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I do not have teamspeak.
Tell us about yourself: I am a college student studying engineering. I like building and crafting unusual things, such as an underground jungle tree farm for the largest size 2x2 jungle trees. I dug a 15x15x30 hole underground, placed jack-o-lanterns in the walls for light, and planted my tree. I actually got several full sized trees and lots of wood out of it.
Referrals: Nicolaos, Admira1Ackbar, Orrind57, Moorcaste

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Houdini90
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1.5 years
Why do you want to join?: My friends have all joined this town and I would like to continue to play with them.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer a willing heart and helping hands as well as a good attitude all the time.
What towns have you been in?: I was part of Birchwood on the previous map of Herocraft.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left because the map was reset.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I do not have teamspeak.
Tell us about yourself: I am a college student studying engineering. I like building and crafting unusual things, such as an underground jungle tree farm for the largest size 2x2 jungle trees. I dug a 15x15x30 hole underground, placed jack-o-lanterns in the walls for light, and planted my tree. I actually got several full sized trees and lots of wood out of it.
Referrals: Nicolaos, Admira1Ackbar, Orrind57, Moorcaste
Accepted seem me ingame

itgsod1

Dirt
Can i join your town. I just started the server i need some help. I am a crafter and i going for a enchanter and i am a wizard, plz can i join you?