• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Knight_of_0rder (The 0 in 0rder is really a zero)
Time zone:Eastern Time Zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Healer/No crafter class yet, but I am going to get mason.
How long have you been on HC?:About a week.
Why do you want to join?:I had a really cool house and very many materials, but I didn't have enough money to protect it so it got griefed. What I am attempting to say is I am looking for protection and your town was the first one to get my attention.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes I will
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can contribute to the town buildings, to pvp parties, and a will donate often.
What towns have you been in?:None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Sorry I do not have teamspeak I hope that I can still be accepted.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes I have and I do agree to them.
Tell us about yourself:I like Skyrim, (as you can see from my picture)I am a very good builder, and I am pretty good with redstone. (although I am not an engineer so I can't make everything) I am 15, (as I typed earlier)and I get home from school at about 4:30. I get on the server at least once a day.
Referrals:Once again I am sorry I have none.
Accepted, see TeamShovel MultiHeartGold Siwarone or WolfLvr in game to get set up.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Busy irl atm with xmas family coming and going so ill be on and off abit for a few days

IronCrystal

Stone
IGN: IronCrystal
Time zone: EST (Virginia)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I know you said 1 week, but I've been online since last Saturday, and its Friday.
Why do you want to join?: I'm not in a town, and after looking through several towns, yours seemed interesting.
Will you help with town projects?: I'm not that active, but when I am I am willing to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I enjoy getting resources, and sometimes building contraptions. Other than that, I can build, but I'm not that creative.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not. If that is a requirement then i am willing to download it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am a programmer who knows some java. I have made plugins in the past (mostly private), but other than that I spend a lot of time on the Spout forums.
Referrals: Found your post on the forums.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: IronCrystal
Time zone: EST (Virginia)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I know you said 1 week, but I've been online since last Saturday, and its Friday.
Why do you want to join?: I'm not in a town, and after looking through several towns, yours seemed interesting.
Will you help with town projects?: I'm not that active, but when I am I am willing to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I enjoy getting resources, and sometimes building contraptions. Other than that, I can build, but I'm not that creative.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not. If that is a requirement then i am willing to download it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am a programmer who knows some java. I have made plugins in the past (mostly private), but other than that I spend a lot of time on the Spout forums.
Referrals: Found your post on the forums.
Sounds great! See me, TeamShovel MultiHeartGold Siwarone WolfLvr or Nicolaos in game to get set up.

Ferrick

Dirt
IGN: Ferrick
Time zone: OST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Runeblade/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Days(5 greylisted)
Why do you want to join?: I wish to be part of a commune that is active and not evil. Upon looking at the majority of the active towns, I noticed many gigantic monolithic-type structures as well as endless skyscrapers and upon seeing images of Verstad, it looks quite the opposite, which I appreciate because I do not see the need for having vast amounts of rooms that will never be utilized. I'm a minimalist and based upon the images I've seen of Verstad, I really like the architecture and theme. I want to contribute to a cause and have a base of operations for myself that is protected.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes Sir!
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer my skills as both a builder and soldier for the town, I've been playing Minecraft since Classic Alpha and have a lot of ideas I'd like to put into play, mainly in building.
What towns have you been in?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a college student/operating room technician, I like pvp and building a lot, I'm into cosplay, anime, vidya gaems, and theatre.
Referrals: N/A

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Ferrick
Time zone: OST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Runeblade/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 Days(5 greylisted)
Why do you want to join?: I wish to be part of a commune that is active and not evil. Upon looking at the majority of the active towns, I noticed many gigantic monolithic-type structures as well as endless skyscrapers and upon seeing images of Verstad, it looks quite the opposite, which I appreciate because I do not see the need for having vast amounts of rooms that will never be utilized. I'm a minimalist and based upon the images I've seen of Verstad, I really like the architecture and theme. I want to contribute to a cause and have a base of operations for myself that is protected.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes Sir!
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer my skills as both a builder and soldier for the town, I've been playing Minecraft since Classic Alpha and have a lot of ideas I'd like to put into play, mainly in building.
What towns have you been in?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a college student/operating room technician, I like pvp and building a lot, I'm into cosplay, anime, vidya gaems, and theatre.
Referrals: N/A
Accepted Contact leftovers5 MultiHeartGold Siwarone WolfLvr Nicolaos

DrRoxo

Dirt
IGN: DrRoxo
Time zone:OST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior(Going DreadKnight)/Crafter(Going Alchemist)
How long have you been on HC?:7 Days(2 days whitelisted, 5 graylisted.)
Why do you want to join?:I am looking for an active, non evil township, and Verstad looks to be a good fit for me. After looking at the town both in game, and with the screenshot in this thread, I can't help but enjoy the overall theme. Looking at this thread it seems to me that this township has a nice sense of community, and I would love to be a part of that.
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I have been a Minecraft player since Alpha, a competent PvPer and builder. Another pair of skilled hands to help with anything the town may need.
What towns have you been in?:N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I am a College student in my second year. I love PvP in any and all its forms, across many different games and platforms. I enjoy the freedom Minecraft allows you as a builder to create as you see fit. I am a fan of both Anime and Cosplay.
Referrals:Ferrick

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: DrRoxo
Time zone:OST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior(Going DreadKnight)/Crafter(Going Alchemist)
How long have you been on HC?:7 Days(2 days whitelisted, 5 graylisted.)
Why do you want to join?:I am looking for an active, non evil township, and Verstad looks to be a good fit for me. After looking at the town both in game, and with the screenshot in this thread, I can't help but enjoy the overall theme. Looking at this thread it seems to me that this township has a nice sense of community, and I would love to be a part of that.
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I have been a Minecraft player since Alpha, a competent PvPer and builder. Another pair of skilled hands to help with anything the town may need.
What towns have you been in?:N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I am a College student in my second year. I love PvP in any and all its forms, across many different games and platforms. I enjoy the freedom Minecraft allows you as a builder to create as you see fit. I am a fan of both Anime and Cosplay.
Referrals:Ferrick
Accepted, see someone in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
ALERT
Taxes must be paid to ME by Monday, you risk region removal should you fail to pay them in the next two weeks. If I'm not online, send me the money and take a screen shot. It is now 50c a week, keep in mind.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Jaw895
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Caster/Wizard/Crafter/Merchant
How long have you been on HC?:November 2011
Why do you want to join?:Just need a way to make some new friends tend to play solo usually and its hard to trust strangers on this server.
Will you help with town projects?:Ask for help and you got it, I hardly ever say no to a reasonable cry for help.
What can you give to us, as a community?:A helpful team spirit attitude and a hand whenever it is needed.
What towns have you been in?:Started a town back in zeal I honestly dont remembers it name. We finished the town and a week later the wipe came and so I quit playing for a while.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:^wipes suck
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can downloaded it if need be but i dont have it installed atm but only a 20 sec download. Usually I use mumble or vent.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:pretty straight foward and simple just dont know who is from what towns.
Tell us about yourself:Like I said at the top i am just looking for friends in a hostile enviroment where its hard to trust people. I work a full time job 48+ hours a week and i log on minecraft and play. Havent been active before this last week cause priorty in RL. I would really like to play here again like I use too.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Jaw895
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Caster/Wizard/Crafter/Merchant
How long have you been on HC?:November 2011
Why do you want to join?:Just need a way to make some new friends tend to play solo usually and its hard to trust strangers on this server.
Will you help with town projects?:Ask for help and you got it, I hardly ever say no to a reasonable cry for help.
What can you give to us, as a community?:A helpful team spirit attitude and a hand whenever it is needed.
What towns have you been in?:Started a town back in zeal I honestly dont remembers it name. We finished the town and a week later the wipe came and so I quit playing for a while.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:^wipes suck
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can downloaded it if need be but i dont have it installed atm but only a 20 sec download. Usually I use mumble or vent.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:pretty straight foward and simple just dont know who is from what towns.
Tell us about yourself:Like I said at the top i am just looking for friends in a hostile enviroment where its hard to trust people. I work a full time job 48+ hours a week and i log on minecraft and play. Havent been active before this last week cause priorty in RL. I would really like to play here again like I use too.
Referrals:
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

Rapnytech

Wood
IGN: Rapnytech
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on Herocraft since February 25th, but I have a couple month absence due to work and school.
Why do you want to join?: I was recommended this city by Nicolaos, and I would like to try to get back into the Herocraft Scene.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, no doubt about it! I'd enjoy adding to the city however I can!
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give loyalty, strength, aid and an eagerness to learn/re-learn whatever is necessary!
What towns have you been in?: I've been in the town Birchwood, but I believe that was before the remake?
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Previously stated, work and school made me unable to be on Herocraft all together.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can both speak and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yeah, they're relatively straight forward, but I will have to learn who is from what town, so I know who not to kill. That was one thing I somewhat struggled with last time I was on, but I had help from my Town-mates.
Tell us about yourself: Just graduated, have a part time job, single (not an invitation, rofl), funny, indulged in gaming, and I'm always willing to help!
Referrals: Nicolaos

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Rapnytech
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on Herocraft since February 25th, but I have a couple month absence due to work and school.
Why do you want to join?: I was recommended this city by Nicolaos, and I would like to try to get back into the Herocraft Scene.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, no doubt about it! I'd enjoy adding to the city however I can!
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give loyalty, strength, aid and an eagerness to learn/re-learn whatever is necessary!
What towns have you been in?: I've been in the town Birchwood, but I believe that was before the remake?
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Previously stated, work and school made me unable to be on Herocraft all together.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can both speak and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yeah, they're relatively straight forward, but I will have to learn who is from what town, so I know who not to kill. That was one thing I somewhat struggled with last time I was on, but I had help from my Town-mates.
Tell us about yourself: Just graduated, have a part time job, single (not an invitation, rofl), funny, indulged in gaming, and I'm always willing to help!
Referrals: Nicolaos
Accepted I'll get you set up in game

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Eagles90809's Application
IGN: eagles90809
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Samurai:Smith/Merchant/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Mid-Late Zeal
Why do you want to join?: Cool group of people. Looking for active town with a good reputation.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, that's what being a towny is.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Bad PVP skills, Sweet mining skills, Knunchuck skills, bow staff skills, computer hacking skills... People just really dig me for my skills.
What towns have you been in?: Sycamorium Gravkoc
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Inactivity.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both <3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, they were pretty straightforward.
Tell us about yourself: I have a pilot license in the state of FL. So if you visit me I can fly you places... seriously :D
Referrals: leftovers5 Afro7897

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Eagles90809's Application
IGN: eagles90809
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Samurai:Smith/Merchant/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Mid-Late Zeal
Why do you want to join?: Cool group of people. Looking for active town with a good reputation.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, that's what being a towny is.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Bad PVP skills, Sweet mining skills, Knunchuck skills, bow staff skills, computer hacking skills... People just really dig me for my skills.
What towns have you been in?: Sycamorium Gravkoc
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Inactivity.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both <3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, they were pretty straightforward.
Tell us about yourself: I have a pilot license in the state of FL. So if you visit me I can fly you places... seriously :D
Referrals: leftovers5 Afro7897
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.