• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
What a clever cat Wish I could Break into ban.....Count to 10. Ya wish I could do that......

LapisBlade

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I want a safe place to train and overall help the town.
How long have you been on the server?: about 1 year
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Pyromancer
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Building and PVP
How often can you be online?: 1 hr and 30 min.
Age?: 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I could build, but I mostly enjoy fighting more. For example, if I am strong enough I will fight a player.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Talk with me, coolbreeze, jaif, ayohae, or wildarm to get an invite.
Disclaimer: We are not yet regioned, so be aware that if you join us you'll have to help get us up and running more.

Cashkid32

Stone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Because Skyforge seems like a great growing town and I want to be able to help it be successful.
How long have you been on the server?: I joined sometime last summer I believe.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm a Healer and going to be a Cleric. And for my spec I'm a farmer. (Did everyone get there classes reset?)
Past towns?:=Belegost and I think I may have been part of Lightforge as well. I forgot :3
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute the resources I gather and I'm a pretty good pvper. I'm an okay builder. I can place blocks in a simple pattern if you want. :) You won't regret inviting me.
How often can you be online?: Probably a couple hours a day. Although I've been busy lately, so we'll see how that goes.
Age?: 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm a fighter. I play the Survival Games and used to play Hunger Games as well. I'm a pretty good PvPer if I don't say so my self.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Because Skyforge seems like a great growing town and I want to be able to help it be successful.
How long have you been on the server?: I joined sometime last summer I believe.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm a Healer and going to be a Cleric. And for my spec I'm a farmer. (Did everyone get there classes reset?)
Past towns?:=Belegost and I think I may have been part of Lightforge as well. I forgot :3
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute the resources I gather and I'm a pretty good pvper. I'm an okay builder. I can place blocks in a simple pattern if you want. :) You won't regret inviting me.
How often can you be online?: Probably a couple hours a day. Although I've been busy lately, so we'll see how that goes.
Age?: 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm a fighter. I play the Survival Games and used to play Hunger Games as well. I'm a pretty good PvPer if I don't say so my self.
Are you whitelisted?

Algsa777

TNT
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I want a place to train, help the town, and soon create my own town to help XD.
How long have you been on the server?: Since the start of Bastion.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Cleric, Alchemist.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Support by healing in raids and brewing potions.
How often can you be online?: 12+ Hour a week.
Age?: 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter, since i can build but i build expensive and am going to be more support oriented by the use of potions and heals.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Well you know what! Maybe I am akin to Judas! And guess what I'm going to do, I'm going to sell DEAD parrots on on the roof of your house.

Sharing is caring <3

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We'll be happy to see you cash! In other news, wildarm5 has resigned as SiC and is now the TiC/banker. @jaif14 the position of SiC is open to you, if you wish to accept it.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I suppose I could accept. Again, my comp is messed, but a replacement will be ready tomorrow.

Edit: Whose to be banker/TiC?
I do believe Wolever just said wildarm resigned from SiC and is to be TiC/Banker.....