• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep, he's definitely accepted. Get with me or jaif in game to get set up.

Townhall picture below! Give me your opinions, all who read this thread. (and the snow at the top is snow blocks, not fallen snow)

Attachments

• 2012-10-11_22.28.55.png
    2012-10-11_22.28.55.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Vycanon

Iron
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I am looking for a town that will allow me to serve the greater good. Skyforge seems like the perfect imperial town to join.
How long have you been on the server?: not long. I joined a few days ago and got whitelisted yesterday. this would be my first town.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster (want to be necromancer)
Past towns?: non
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a full on rpger, jsut because im a necromancer doesnt make me evil. I can help people out and make the town a whole lot of fun.
How often can you be online?: 6 hours a day max on school days, weekends 8 hours max
Age?: 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: builder

this is my application. i have to idea where else to put it.

arknei

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I was alone for a long time, and I've been looking for a home. Skyforge looks like a great place and the people seem nice, so I hope to become a resident.
How long have you been on the server?: a few weeks at most
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Dragoon/Smith
Past towns?: none I'm new.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Anything that is asked of me. I'm a decent builder, and I do alot of digging. I can make things for people if they need me to. I often have a random box of goodies to do so.
How often can you be online?: I'm not on all the time, I'm usually working, but I get on when I can.
Age?: 21
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? As of right now just a builder, but once I get better and stronger I can be a fighter for sure. I learn fast and this rpg system for minecraft is new to me.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, your already in town and accepted @arknei So welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1350352388,1350167693][/DOUBLEPOST]Townhall progress!

EDIT: We now have 12 large sky plots in active use, the townhall, Inn, skyroads and walls completed, and work is underway on our colossal arena, our cathedral, our undercity and our bank. Keep up the good work Skyforge citizens!

Attachments

• 2012-10-15_19.50.08.png
    2012-10-15_19.50.08.png
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 10

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Announcement: Council positions are open, if you feel that you are especially qualified to do something (ie: defense, infrastructure,) Send me an application, and you may be a part of our council.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I was going to write a troll application but decided not to :).

If you don't have one already make an application format.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

Application: We welcome any and all to make an application, and it will be considered by the Silverforge Royal Council.

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
How often can you be online?:
Age?:
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?

For more information, contact me, wildarm5, or jaif14, we'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
A friendly reminder of what our Town Application looks like

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Age?:
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?

tango123

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:I wish to have a fun time with the community
How long have you been on the server?:sense march 6th
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Warrior
Past towns?:AdamantiumWhat do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i will give courage to our fellow members!
Age?:13-14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I did 56kills and 13deaths in pvp and i can build the right stuff for you!

tango123

Glowing Redstone
How often can you be online?: well i play with my clan when i get on so when they get off i have time to play this :)

sry i forgot something there :p

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:I wish to have a fun time with the community
How long have you been on the server?:sense march 6th
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Warrior
Past towns?:AdamantiumWhat do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i will give courage to our fellow members!
Age?:13-14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I did 56kills and 13deaths in pvp and i can build the right stuff for you!
you are accepted!

Edit, WoleverEntun, please let tango1234 know what to do plot wise in-game next.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you majoras, several are finished, such as the Bank, the Inn, and the Townhall. Many more are planned or under construction, such as the colosseum Coolbreeze275 is working on. The walls are also being redone by Wildarm5 and Roadkill909.