• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

Popcorn0_0

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:Because I heard that the town is awesome from my friend ALGSA777, plus my other friend wild arm said that I should join. So here I am filling out the application.
How long have you been on the server?:I've been here for about a month, and I love this server

What will your class be (Spec included)?:I will be a warrior (sumaria) and a miner
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I think I can do some gathering of materials for yall.
How often can you be online?:at least once a week
Age?:13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?I'm kind of both. I like to create cool looking buildings while I'm being an offensive fighter.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I would like to to join Skyforge because I would like to be part of a town.
How long have you been on the server?: 9 months
What will your class be (Spec included)?: 14 warrior/7 farmer going dragoon
Past towns?: RA(left because map ended)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can do a lot of gathering and when I level up farmer I can provide animals and if need use of my residence
How often can you be online?: Friday-Sunday for like 9 or more hours and sometimes during weekdays for 3-4 hours
Age?: 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I rather build and stuff but if needed I an pvp

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kenneth_Chow Absolutely accepted! its nice to see an RA member again, I didn't see you all very much after you became a town and moved. Talk with either me, jaif14, wildarm5, coolbreeze275, or ayohae to get set up ingame. Or really anyone else. join /ch sf when you get on.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Alignements doesn't mean anything, I could change my town to Good anytime, though it wouldn't matter. However, with Karma being implemented, being Good might pay off.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I know that it is no longer official in any way, however most towns still choose to brand themselves as one thing or another, and we are the only ones to have chosen Good.

jjllama

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Wildarm5 asked me to join after a solid conversation.
How long have you been on the server?: a few days, still getting the hang of it, but I've played on a similar server so i know most commands
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rouge, Archer probably
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a good fighter, i can defend in raids + acquire war supplies
How often can you be online?: Mainly weekends + fridays
Age?: 18
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter. Haven't had much of an opportunity to garner respect in fighting so far.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
When I get on later I'll mark out a few plots that you can claim, but the others will stay empty till we've finished the top late, so that all our current houses aren't bunched together.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Indeed there is, more than ever. we have built all the top walkways, most of the walls, and we are only about 1800c away from regions, because alot of the town is spending time camping Camelot rather than mining. It's just that this group of players is not as crazy on the forums as our last group in LF was.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe you should have hired some dwarves, very dedicated at mining. Still a bit confusing that SF still doesn't have regions. :confused:

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, well unfortunately we only really got started when kainzo raised the town cap, and then I and others spent some time getting the basic structure of SF up, and our town has been spending an awful amount of time raiding and building rather than mining, something we are hoping to remedy in the near future.[DOUBLEPOST=1349840276,1349726543][/DOUBLEPOST]Some development pictures:
The townhall is incomplete, to note.

Attachments

• 2012-10-09_21.35.30.png
    2012-10-09_21.35.30.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 2012-10-09_21.35.16.png
    2012-10-09_21.35.16.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 2012-10-09_21.35.07.png
    2012-10-09_21.35.07.png
    737.3 KB · Views: 10
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: because I am looking for a town with a good community and would like to be a citizen because I love contributing and helping others
How long have you been on the server?:I have been playing since June but then I took a break from minecraft and recently started playing it again.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I am a rogue hoping to be either a ninja or a ranger.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I could contribute by helping others and, believe or not, I like chopping wood.
How often can you be online?: I am often playing minecraft on three servers, but herocraft is my main one.
Age?: 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I like to build but am not very good at it and I also love pvping and have had lots of experiences with it.