• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:I used to play this server a long time(before map reset) ago and I have since decided to play again. I am looking for a nice town where I can store my items, contribute to and donate many items.
How long have you been on the server?:I just started playing again 2 days ago and have accumulated a full inventory of items that I'm scared to leave spawn because I have no where to store them.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:I am a warrior, I'm going to be a paladin or a dragoon not decided yet. I am going to be a Miner or mason depending on what you need more of.
Past towns?: Not since the new map reset. I do not remember what town i was in before it,
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will spend hours getting you item, building and defending the town. I love building and am a fairly good architect.
How often can you be online?: I will play at least 2-3 hours a day (mainly more but that at the least).
Age?:I am 15 and but I'm more mature than most.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am a builder to heart. I have played many Towny and faction servers as well as Tekkit residencies servers. I have a lot of experience building and designing in Minecraft servers. My friends call me Martha Stewart because I'm a perfectionist, everything has to be perfect.
WoleverEntun, I let you review stankyz.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Get with me or jaif ingame to get set up with a plot and more information on the town.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: jaif14 wildarm5 Algsa777 Ayohae Roadkill909 CoolBreeze275 Lindblum Tom_BomBadil32 Iloeman Dreamcycler @anyone I missed.

We as Skyforge are a GOOD town. Attack only those on our enemy list, those who are Evil, or those who attack you.
from jaif14 a few months back:

Be aware of ANY people claiming to be a citizen, but are not under the '/town who', are Lying.

You MUST check in every week on our Allies and Enemies. You are responsible for knowing the town names. Always use '/town who <IGN>' before deciding to attack. Always defend yourself; if someone attacks you, they are likely an enemy. If they are not, they will be responsible for the aggressive behaviour. If you find yourself killed, take a screenshot as proof and we will handle the rest.

If you see someone in the wild, and they don't attack you, offer them help, or tell them of your good intentions. If they attack you, feel free to butcher them. As jaif said before, please stay out of other towns thread, as some will take offense, no matter what the message may be. Always act in an Honourable manner, treating others with respect, up to and including our enemies.

@Other town leaders If you see any of my citizens acting in a dishonourable manner, please report the incident in question directly and privately to me, and the person in question will be disciplined.
I apologize for not making this clear earlier, as it seems some SF citizens have been acting this way.

-WoleverEntun, Mayor of Skyforge, Prince of the Xandria Dominion, Archbishop of the Holy See of Skyforge and the Church of Entun, Herocraft Architect, Former King of Edolas, Former Chief Architect of Zeal Skyforge, Former Warden Hospitaller of the Templar Order, Former Citizen of Sanctum Skyforge, Grand Master of the Stonecutters, Former Zealot of the Academy, Former Citizen of North Reach/Killuminati, Former Mayor of Lightforge, Lord of Light.

stankyz

Wood
I have TeamSpeak, Vent, and Skype if any of u have any of these I would love to talk. I was in TeamSpeak earlier and was wondering why u guys don't have a channel. Which makes me wonder if you have mic's. Just wondering!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe. I'm working on a trailer so everyone can see whats inside without actualy getting a tour. :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Our latest public building, the Church of Entun! My Archbishopric seat is established! More elaboration will be done on it.

Attachments

• 2012-10-27_14.33.47.png
    2012-10-27_14.33.47.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 2012-10-27_14.33.35.png
    2012-10-27_14.33.35.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
:( You must be really unlucky, earlier today there were about 8 of us on![DOUBLEPOST=1351568677,1351568038][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome our newest citizen artlis into the town!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In other news, the town is now looking to have it's citizens donate for our upgrade! Wildarm and cool breeze are working on their respective projects, and the cathedral interior will soon be completed, after which I will begin the town armory. Covered walkways are on the way as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1351656201,1351645346][/DOUBLEPOST]The finished interior of the Cathedral with class based segregated seating! Plebeians in the back![DOUBLEPOST=1351725066][/DOUBLEPOST]Could I have this moved to the Graveyard? Alator a new thread is up.

Attachments

• 2012-10-30_22.01.31.png
    2012-10-30_22.01.31.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Devballs

Dirt
Sorry about the other post i didnt see the app stuff so here it is:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I wish to join because for one I need a town to join since i'm new. I also like the name of your city and am very interested in your type of 'imperial' government
How long have you been on the server?: I just started today! :)
What will your spec be?: My plan is to be a necromancer or pyromancer. I have to find out what will work best.
Past towns?: none!
What can I do to contribute?: To be honest I can do what ever you need me to. As long as it does not include redstone. I suck at it lol.
How often I can be online: Just about everyday usually after 2 eastern
Builder or fighter?: I prefer to build. But either one works for me. I guess an example could be my previous server that was sort of like this one. I joined and made a house and me and my friend ended up leaving the city we were in to make our own. It was great but I don't think that server is up anymore D:
Hope to see you guys in game!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
A Xandria Dominion update: Dah da dadha!
We are XD, we get to do whatever the fuck we want because we are the elite. We've been on this server the longest and we have nothing to prove to anyone.
The wise words of the council

EDIT: Brutalacerate Could this be moved to the graveyard? There is a new thread up in the township planning section.