• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
SkyForge
Tam Altum Quam Honos

SkyForge is a township on the new map, we are official, but without regions as of yet! We are a town of builders, PvP'ers, and anyone else who wants to join! SF is a part of the Xandria Dominion, consisting so far of Newerth, Skyforge, and Eclipse. We are an Imperial style government, conquering the world for it's own good. The XD is governed by the overseer Xandria Dominion Council, while each town is governed internally by their own Royal Councils. All donations are hugely appreciated, and we wish to have a big communal push for regions from this point on. Every cent donated helps push the town to greater heights, and improves the Dominion as a whole. All citizens should show respect to each other, and loyalty to your King and your Mayor. More details will be added to this post once building commences.

As planned so far, all new citizens will begin their stay in a large apartment building, in which they can choose to stay, or to buy a plot in the town for a price TBD. Our theme will be tall buildings, towers and skyscrapers. Our building style will closely model that of the previous Skyforges.

Council: The council is composed of the Mayor, the SiC, and the Banker, as well as any individuals who would like to step up their commitment to the town by applying to join. If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, just contact any council member for help.

Taxes: Every citizen in the town will pay a weekly tax of 20c, regardless of housing. This can easily be obtained by voting.

Rules:
No commies
Haxnn is akin to Judas
Pewpewpewlasers is Cain
WoleverEntun is St.Peter
All parrots sold must be live, deceased parrots.

Citizen list:
Mayor: WoleverEntun
Second in Command: jaif14/wildarm5
Banker:wildarm5/jaif14
Citizens:
1. WoleverEntun
2. Jaif14
3. Wildarm5
4. archceaser
5. Diamond_map
6. goronith
7. _squiggles
8. Wolfzee
9. Firebomb428
10. Tom_Bombadil32
11. Pwnzy_The_Stoner
12. wrnewlun
13. Coolbreeze275
14. Ayohae
15. ashmen
16. popsiclefresh
17. woddorl
18. echonation
19. roadkill
(Will soon be updated)

The Mayoral Standard of Entun

Alliances: Xandria Dominion,

Enemies: Skyfall, Canterlot

Kingdom:
Newerth
Skyforge
Eclipse (satellite)
Deireadh (planned)

SkyForge is the continuation of several of the Forge towns, spanning back to the golden age of Sanctum. We have been Good towns for the last 3 maps, and we like to uphold the traditions of the past Forge towns.

Kingdom: DarkForge
Sanctum: SkyForge
Zeal: SkyForge
Dragongarde: LightForge
Bastion: SkyForge

Application: We welcome any and all to make an application, and it will be considered by the Silverforge Royal Council.

Guilds: You are free to join any Neutral or Good guilds, so as not to violate our town values. we recommend as guilds: The Academy, based in Belegost, an Independant town. Others to come.
Work to do:
Complete the skyroads
Complete the groundroads
Complete the walls
Mine for gold and diamonds
Donate stone, glass, wood, and other raw materials to town.
Pester haxnn for his evils ways incessantly

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
How often can you be online?:
Age?:
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?

For more information, contact me, wildarm5, or jaif14, we'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I find myself unable to edit the fisrt post without trouble, therefore until such time as I can get around that, I will put revisions here. To clarify, we do indeed have regions.
Disregard the first post where it concerns anything listed here, applications, alliances, etc.
Application!:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:
How long have you been on the server?:
Do you have a link to your Whitelist App?:
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
How often can you be online?:
Age?:
Are you a builder or a fighter? Examples?:
Who are our allies?:

Kingdom List:
Newerth
Skyforge
Genesis
Eclipse

Allies:
Belegost

Enemies: None

Our Style is no longer that of towers and skyscrapers, rather we now have a classic forge town design, with one central tower and four protruding walkways, with housing plots floating off of them. The ground floor is home to our civic buildings, which to this point include an Inn, a Bank, and the in development cathedral and arena.

Pillars of Behaviour:
1. Treat everyone with respect,, up to and including members
2. Act in an Honourable fashion at all times, no stupidity, hatred or spamming.
3. Uphold our Good values, do not kill the innocent.
More will be added when necessary.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Woop woop! :D Silverforge! :D

So, any idea on what the town will look like? I'd love to see some building ideas posted, to give us a taster of what's to come next map! :)

Edit: Also, why did you have a big font size?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Big font size is easier to see!!!

Now some pictures from the planning server.
What we see here is: Diamond_Maps planned house, our plot layout, The interior of one apartment block, and the townhall.

Attachments

• 2012-08-24_08.55.07.png
    2012-08-24_08.55.07.png
    701 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-08-24_08.55.00.png
    2012-08-24_08.55.00.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • 2012-08-24_08.54.28.png
    2012-08-24_08.54.28.png
    682.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 2012-08-24_08.54.02.png
    2012-08-24_08.54.02.png
    1 MB · Views: 70

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Sure! well the pictures for our designs are up a few posts above. Do you mean a competition now or once the map is up?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just compare what we have planned so far. I like the town hall, not sure about the walls though :p.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
It would be good to add the housing scheme in the OP.

Edit:
screen-shot-2012-08-24-at-8-08-57-pm-png.4460

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I can get on the server, so you can go ahead and consider me a member for now. Plan may change but I'll tell you if they do.