• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

Woddorl

Iron
Why do you wish to join Silverforge?:
Me and a few friends went into this server hoping to form our own hamlet and quickly realized, while possible, would be extremely difficult.
A good number of our previous server's faction is in the process of looking for a new server/home and we hope that Silverforge might become that home.

How long have you been on the server?:
I was whitelisted today.

What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Currently Warrior, (lvl 6) and plan on being miner (crafter lvl 19 atm). But I'm fine with changing to whatever is needed or most useful.

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I'm level headed, can take correction, a quick learner, proactive, a team player and industrious. I enjoy building and am new enough to still enjoy resource gathering and I won't ask for a leadership role.

How often can you be online?:
Daily

Age?:

Are you a builder or a fighter?:
Builder, though willing to be a fighter. My fighting experience has been limited to a few super hostile maps I've played with friends. My PvP experience is limited to my time today on the server getting raped while mining and gathering resources above ground.

Examples?
My whitelist application has examples of my personal work and I can post faction projects I contributed to too if wanted.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/woddorls-application.23990/

As an aside, my friends also want to join. A lot of the information you want you can also find in their whitelist applications, they can be found here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/drshamalamadins-application.23989/
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/vinceptives-app.23991/#post-217693

More applications may follow.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! However, I would like to ask which country/timezone you are in.[DOUBLEPOST=1347631904,1347631810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is "Kingdom of Edolas" a tag for this thread? :confused:
Because Silverforge is the only town left that strives to uphold the values and ideals of KoE, while being incorporated into the XD (which you can say is a continuation of the NEO, and the kingdom of the Rising Sun, as well as KoE)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The values and ideals of KoE? We had no such things last map when we tried to make KoE lol.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Not only of last map, but also of Zeal and Sanctum, two maps in which you were not in KoE. (Though majoras was for Sanctum I guess)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
KoE in Zeal? You mean OS? (You were a part of SF in zeal, SF was OS but in the later times Diavolo thought about making a Kingdom)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
At the start, atlas and skyforge were to form the KoE, but Atlas died and it was made impossible. SF became a satellite town of the OS. At the end of that map, plans were made to make the Order of Edolas and the Order of the Sun the northern and southern branches of the kingdom. Maybe you did not uphold Sanctum values during Dragongarde, But LF and BG did. I would appreciate if this thread remain on topic from now on.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
BG were just as evil as Canterlot, if you noticed Haxnn had Assassin and Slayer from camping a good town. I was the only one who supported keeping KoE together, but you were the one who gave up KoE in the first place. KoE is long time dead, since the day you gave up and joined XD and let CT and BG for ourselves.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The entire KoE joined the XD, including BG and CT. Our original plans were to create an empire together, as well as with KO, so we were taking ourselves one step down the road to greater Unity. I had forgotten about BG's track record though, switching from Good to Evil to get xp :p I still like the idea of one great big kingdom of multiple towns.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Talk to me, wildarm, archceaser, jaif, or really anyone in town to find us. @Siglings we would be happy to have you back.[DOUBLEPOST=1347678803,1347658514][/DOUBLEPOST]This upcoming week I will be absent from Monday to Friday absolutely. The near future of Silverforge is in the hands of jaif, wildarm, the citizens of Silverforge and the able XD Council, as well as the citizens of Newerth. I am accepting donations in Newerth.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Talk to me, wildarm, archceaser, jaif, or really anyone in town to find us. @Siglings we would be happy to have you back.[DOUBLEPOST=1347678803,1347658514][/DOUBLEPOST]This upcoming week I will be absent from Monday to Friday absolutely. The near future of Silverforge is in the hands of jaif, wildarm, the citizens of Silverforge and the able XD Council, as well as the citizens of Newerth. I am accepting donations in Newerth.
This is gona be fun... When we get the money for township, do we contact an admin and explain your away? Five town spots left, the odds are against us if we wait.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If i am not there when you get the money, make one of you mayor and start the town without me. You can get it sorted out later. Even better would be if We could get the 5k by Sunday night.