• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Currently, you should not go official. Camelot has wasted 200 iron blocks and 1000 wooden planks into the TownBank with the items dissappearing into nowhere. We would have regions 2 days ago if it wasn't for this bug :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You're required to use it for regions, no admins are involved i the creations of regions anymore.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think he's saying that they had the mats and money ready, but when they put it in the bank, it disappeared

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
EtKEnn has a point, be careful with your /tb, it is very glitchy and is known to absorb deposits.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yay! But, aww. I was hoping it would be SilverForge, separating from the Floating thing.
I decided that lots of towns on the map are looking much too uniform, A floating town is what this server needs![DOUBLEPOST=1348632089,1348631289][/DOUBLEPOST]SkyForge, Version 3.0...

EDIT: Building will commence immediately, our site is chosen, as well as (for the most part) our design.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks! The main tower is being erected at the moment, and we will soon have our SF set up like the Zeal one, for the most part.

@Alator could this thread be moved to official townships?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Thanks! The main tower is being erected at the moment, and we will soon have our SF set up like the Zeal one, for the most part.

@Alator could this thread be moved to official townships?
Done!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I decided that lots of towns on the map are looking much too uniform, A floating town is what this server needs![DOUBLEPOST=1348632089,1348631289][/DOUBLEPOST]SkyForge, Version 3.0...

EDIT: Building will commence immediately, our site is chosen, as well as (for the most part) our design.
Pfffft. My town has been floating. Oh and I would like my cat right meow.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We killed your cat and ate it, along with NDKOHSE, even though he is banned. Same with Diavolo, even though he's inactive. We all came together to kill and eat your cat, to put it bluntly.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
We killed your cat and ate it, along with NDKOHSE, even though he is banned. Same with Diavolo, even though he's inactive. We all came together to kill and eat your cat, to put it bluntly.
I forced @Dielan9999 to revive it on DG when he was a Necro. It's in my basement. It's getting everything it needs, and it's already learned how to break into banks count to 10.