• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The designing has slowed slightly since friday, as I've been gone for most of both days. We plan to change the townhall design, to be more like the apartments, modern and massive.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
According to the post Kain made Hamlets are currently a 4 chunk radius. Each chunk is 16 blocks. So the new Hamlet radius would be 64 Blocks, or a Diameter of 128.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@EtKEnn
Stop posting on people's town threads just to flame.

goronith

Dirt
I wish to join Silverforge because i found this town myself while exploring. I really want to help build the town.

I started the server right before the map wipe, but with the new map im a noob. I just started playing new map today.

My class will be a Ninja or Runeblade, and for a profession an alchemist. I can switch my profession though.

Past towns are none.

I can contribute because I love to build and gather materials, and I like to pvp.

I can be online on the weekends and sometimes on the weekdays.

Im 18 years of age.

I've done both. I enjoy being a builder more though. I have been a leader of many factions, one of them being a gigantic tree that was lived inside of.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Since you seem to know where we are all ready, meet you ingame![DOUBLEPOST=1347242939,1347115700][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP! We are recruiting! Want to join an active friendly citizen base within a community kingdom of 4 prospective towns? Apply today!

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
Why do you wish to join Silverforge?:
I've never been in a town on this server so I figured I'd see what it is all about. I picked Silverforge because I like its direction and ya'll are of the Good Alignment.

How long have you been on the server?:
On and off since February

What will your class be (Spec included)?:
I'm a Healer, going for Cleric. If I get bored of it I'll go for Paladin.

Past towns?:
None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I'm a decent builder and great healer. I love PvE, so I'd love to help people level by hunting, and happy to back people up with my healing skills whenever needed.

How often can you be online?:
A good bit on weekends. I have classes and manage three bukkit plugins, so during the week can be busy.

Age?:

Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?
I'm a jack of all trades, can do whatever you need.

wrnewlun

Stone
Why do you wish to join Silverforge?: I would like to join SilverForge to Enhance my RPG experience, and my play over all.
How long have you been on the server?: I just got to this server, but am familiar with minecraft, and Heroes.

What will your class be (Spec included)?: I am a Caster, and plan on becoming a Beguiler.
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have played past hero plugin servers, and I can be a very formiddable Foe once familiar with the everything.
How often can you be online?: About 2 or 3 hours a day
Age?: 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I have played as every single class, on another server, although they were not the same, I am familiar with the idea.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Silverforge?: I seek to join a town, And this one to me is appealing, It has all i want and the ones currently accepted seem nice. Also I'd like to join a Good town.

How long have you been on the server?: Hmm hard to say i have about 2 months experience but I've had the server for about 3 months, and I am familiar with Heroes plugin.

What will your class be (Spec included)?:I am currently a warrior as for spec, and im leaning towards Paladin and farmer.

Past towns?:Under growth and an evil own known as akahari or something i forgot the name I mostly went to both of those for protection.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that I could help the town best by mining and what i like best,defense.

How often can you be online?: hmm Hard to say I have school during the day so pacific standard time anything beyond 3:00. And about anywhere from an hour to 3 04r 4, Yet not on Tuesdays or Thurs.

Age?:14

Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am a fighter, And ill tell you know and ask a favor,Never ever ever,ever ask me to build unless you want a giant dirt block. If i could manage that -_-