• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In Game Name: Perlmutter
  • Time on the server: I used to play around 1.7.3-ish and quit at about 1.8, I just rejoined,I'd say I have played 3-4 solid months
  • Timezone/Country: EST/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Well, it has been a while, I was part of Jericho, and I used to raid with EpicPoodle, Smash, and the rest of the Jericho gang, but I think the most memorable raiding
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I don't remember many names, but a few would be Brancher and Jspitteri
  • Class/Profession: Rogue.... uhm... lvl 1.. whoo....
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Shadowall555
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I should be accepted because...well I'm not special, but I used to be good at PvP, I'm a little rusty now considering there are like 3 new classes I know nothing about, and most classes got changed from what I saw
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. No. I am horrible at it, but I will do my best to not make a shoebox house, smash trained me well =P
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Shadow Lorien seems to be caught up on alot of the stuff on the list for mats we needed for town. Is there any materials specific you need that i may have on hand to help you all out with ? Or are you all good for now? Same with farms if you need help setting any up, id be glad to assist.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
One mat we need tons of is obsidian(go figure its the most annoying one to get :p) we have a big area free for farms we have yet to use too so if you want to come by later and have some free time I wouldn't mind :p

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@ShadoWall555 get with agentjwall i gave him 10 stacks of obsidian for our town last night but he said he probably didnt need so can see if you can get some from him outt what i gave him. And yea ill stop by and bring some stuff with me to tools seeds shit like that buckets.

another mat we will be needing in the somewhat distant future might be regular bricks. I dont know how many we have available so i cant say for certain if we will need to actively seek out more or if we as a town have enough. but as i said before this is for something that will be one of the last projects we do so it shouldnt be necessary now.

correct. we have (i have) a rediculous amount of stone bricks. we will not need more of that. later we will work on a project that needs a bit of clay bricks.