• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
taintedcor After much thought i think i will be going back to work on mortem to put it back to its former glory. I dont know if you are quiting or not as i haven't seen you on in a few days but I would like to take mayor back. I'm going to list myself as mayor now as i know you really resented my choice in this.

Leaving Mortem and relinquishing ur leadership; only to return and ask for it back? I have nothing against u but that just seems a bit...
ridiculous?

buuuut its not my decision. As for logging in...my MC is being stupid atm and i cant get it to work. Nor have i had much time to try and get it to work. Will get on when time permits.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Leaving Mortem and relinquishing ur leadership; only to return and ask for it back? I have nothing against u but that just seems a bit...
ridiculous?

buuuut its not my decision. As for logging in...my MC is being stupid atm and i cant get it to work. Nor have i had much time to try and get it to work. Will get on when time permits.
I'm asking for it back as the town is dieing and nothing is being done. I'm not going to let it die ._. If i dont step in and take it back it WILL die. I was going through some RL stuff and couldnt bring the activity to the table necessary. You and taint are inactive and nothing is being done so i'm fixing it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
And i need region ownership back ASAP I have many members that are eager to work on mortem and we have plans to make it active once again. I told taint i may come back when time permits.

Getcrazy

TNT
  • In Game Name:
  • Time on the server:almost a year
  • Timezone/Country:central/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:I am a experienced in slaughtering casters and caster specs I am also a bandito and raid often
  • Allies or Enemies you have:banditos
  • Class/Profession:I am lvl 45 ninja(wanting to get lvl 51)and a lvl 29 smith(wanting to get lvl 30) and I will give free repairs in town
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:long time ago when I wanted to join lorien I didnt join mortem because of being lead out to the wild while someone told me he we should me mortem and killed me in the forest
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:I should be accepted because I could be a asset to defending against raids (im not however allowed to fight against the banditos) and raiding others as well.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.I can be good if i set my mind to it but not really I just use the maximum room I can for storage.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name:
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:I am a experienced in slaughtering casters and caster specs I am also a bandito and raid often
  • Class/Profession:I am lvl 45 ninja(wanting to get lvl 51)and a lvl 29 smith(wanting to get lvl 30) and I will give free repairs in town
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:long time ago when I wanted to join lorien I didnt join mortem because of being lead out to the wild while someone told me he we should me mortem and killed me in the forest
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:I should be accepted because I could be a asset to defending against raids (im not however allowed to fight against the banditos) and raiding others as well.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.I can be good if i set my mind to it but not really I just use the maximum room I can for storage.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

If a purple rhinoceros is charging at a downed monkey whom is on top of a parachute then how will the lemur get to moon?

• In Game Name: SleepinLazarus
  • Time on the server: A day, I just got accepted
  • Timezone/Country: Central, US(IL)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Again I have just started but I plan to become a ranger
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I have a few friends who play and I have no enimies
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/crafter but I plan to be Ranger/farmer
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: I went to investigate civilization after exploring almost the whole area south and dying alot.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I hope to build a small yet interesting house as well as farm. I would bring a friendly and helpful character. I will eventually gain the ability to farm animals when I reach that level and then hopefully provide a nice supply of food for the town.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots: I feel I am a decent builder and my building has improved. I especially enjoy red powder circuits but obviously those need to be approved. my house will not be ugly and i would be happy to build along with anyone if I am needed. I don't steal from towns and I do not grief. I am getting the hang of herocraft but I hope I can be a wonderful asset to the town and I know we will have fun.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. I welcome any question and if I do not know the answer I know how to find the right answer.
Additional information: I have been playing regular minecraft since very early beta and with other games I catch on to things fast. I may ask questions and not be the best at pvp or building but I do improve and if given the chance I just know you will not regret having me be a part of your town. Hope to hear from you soon.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: SleepinLazarus
  • Time on the server: A day, I just got accepted
  • Timezone/Country: Central, US(IL)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Again I have just started but I plan to become a ranger
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I have a few friends who play and I have no enimies
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/crafter but I plan to be Ranger/farmer
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: I went to investigate civilization after exploring almost the whole area south and dying alot.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I hope to build a small yet interesting house as well as farm. I would bring a friendly and helpful character. I will eventually gain the ability to farm animals when I reach that level and then hopefully provide a nice supply of food for the town.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots: I feel I am a decent builder and my building has improved. I especially enjoy red powder circuits but obviously those need to be approved. my house will not be ugly and i would be happy to build along with anyone if I am needed. I don't steal from towns and I do not grief. I am getting the hang of herocraft but I hope I can be a wonderful asset to the town and I know we will have fun.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. I welcome any question and if I do not know the answer I know how to find the right answer.
Additional information: I have been playing regular minecraft since very early beta and with other games I catch on to things fast. I may ask questions and not be the best at pvp or building but I do improve and if given the chance I just know you will not regret having me be a part of your town. Hope to hear from you soon.

Accepted. I'm tired so you dont have to answer the question. /tell me in game

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
  • In Game Name:
OMG you kill me so much, but thats ok.

Question..... I quickly skimmed forum but is there a reason why we are evil? I noticed that it stated evil usually murder, kill the weak, steal, and disregard laws for the town.... will my shit get shanked and then I'll be told "Oh, Well", can we steal from some towns? or is the kingdom the whole server? actually that's the main question.... can I steal from other towns/people outside of our happy little home and give to the poor.... our town.