• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

zekezokzin

Dirt
  • In Game Name: zekezokzin
  • Time on the server: Less than a day.
  • Timezone/Country: Central.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: None.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior Planning on being Dragoon.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Poisonedblood71
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I haven't been playing herocraft very long, but my friends in this town recommend it strongly.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: zekezokzin
  • Time on the server: Less than a day.
  • Timezone/Country: Central.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: None.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior Planning on being Dragoon.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Poisonedblood71
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I haven't been playing herocraft very long, but my friends in this town recommend it strongly.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Question: If a cow was traveling down the highway at exactly 76.7 miles per hour then how would the chicken eat the dog?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@duco232 go for eclipse as well at 850 1950 around there they always coming around our area tryin to fuck with us
@poisonedblood71 yea yesterday n today keep gettin bad login errors hmm damn MC
@ShadoWall555 like how the towns coming along see youve done away with the stone you all should do some tera forming around your area make some water falls or something all those damn mountains between us look ugly as hell. Anyways keep up the good work homie lookin forward to seeing mortems final build as ours.
Ya we are definetly gonna have to pretty up the land around mortem. We ourselves can't atm as we are building the town still but if you want to take the initiative you're more than welcome to. :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Please post another answer. I feel as if you are taking our application process as a joke D:
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(I'm allowed to do this 'cause we're buds, even though we're technically at war with each other. But also allied. :D (He was in AC, I was/am in AC, Newerth vs. Lorien Kingdom, Walking Seizures friendly w/ AC)

"Fun" relationship. Lol

zekezokzin

Dirt
Please post another answer. I feel as if you are taking our application process as a joke D:

On the fifth Sunday of every November a small number of unknown cultists will emerge from a cave, when this happens with the planets aligned in reverse formation.
shine a beam from the heavens, this effect makes the dog edible by the polarity of gravity shifting by 0.01% in which the polar ice caps melt, effecting the
ocean's temperature to rise by 2 degrees (Celsius not Farenheight) and as we all know, Chickens an eternal agreement with the demons of Rethen and therefore,
The chicken has the ability to eat the dog.

Fun fact: Bananas cannot swim, for they have no whale genes.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
On the fifth Sunday of every November a small number of unknown cultists will emerge from a cave, when this happens with the planets aligned in reverse formation.
shine a beam from the heavens, this effect makes the dog edible by the polarity of gravity shifting by 0.01% in which the polar ice caps melt, effecting the
ocean's temperature to rise by 2 degrees (Celsius not Farenheight) and as we all know, Chickens an eternal agreement with the demons of Rethen and therefore,

This'll be accepted.
@ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555 @ShadoWall555

EDIT: I feel bad now. :3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(I'm allowed to do this 'cause we're buds, even though we're technically at war with each other. But also allied. :D (He was in AC, I was/am in AC, Newerth vs. Lorien Kingdom, Walking Seizures friendly w/ AC)

"Fun" relationship. Lol
<3

ACCEPTED! lmao :D
OMG i like freaked out when i logged into 23 notifications XD

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
  • In Game Name: CheeseMK50
  • Time on the server: About 2 months, 'been coming and going.
  • Timezone/Country: California, USA; Pacific Standard Time.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I've raided Light Forge a few times are participated in the defense of Newerth at some point.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Lorien is an ally of mine, I don't have any enemy towns.
  • Class/Profession: Ranger/Crafter(Enchanter in future).
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Used to be in Lorien, was neighbors with Mortem for a long time and I'm sure you guys have seen me pop in and out/trade almost constantly.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I love to participate in raids and help in preventing them whenever I can. When I eventually spec to Enchanter I hope that I can apply my skills to aid the rest of the town.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. I'm not terribly bad at building, but I don't have any screens to back it up ;-;

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: CheeseMK50
  • Time on the server: About 2 months, 'been coming and going.
  • Timezone/Country: California, USA; Pacific Standard Time.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I've raided Light Forge a few times are participated in the defense of Newerth at some point.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Lorien is an ally of mine, I don't have any enemy towns.
  • Class/Profession: Ranger/Crafter(Enchanter in future).
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Used to be in Lorien, was neighbors with Mortem for a long time and I'm sure you guys have seen me pop in and out/trade almost constantly.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I love to participate in raids and help in preventing them whenever I can. When I eventually spec to Enchanter I hope that I can apply my skills to aid the rest of the town.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. I'm not terribly bad at building, but I don't have any screens to back it up ;-;

If a unicorn did a backflip over a rainbow how would the goat get his coat?

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
If a unicorn did a backflip over a rainbow how would the goat get his coat?

To be blunt, you're asking an impossibility; it would take approximately five thousand euros to afford a twinkie large enough to hold a fish fat enough to pull that off. Rainbow Dash does not live in America, so the probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field would therefore fall in around approxamately 3720/1, about the same given the tectonic movements of various plates that could serve as a potential energy source for generating wormholes large enough to (hopefully) yield C5 drone upgrades. Even that however is a stretch, since Sith Inquisitors have the most generic imperial starship it may appear unlikely that the ocean could produce life force of that caliber. What would really help however, is if you could make a super-giraffe powerful enough to dig to the nether, then you could receive an impulse strong enough to effectively quadruple the amount of frosting on the seventh cupcake. An energy surge of this size could potentially be sharp enough to completely shatter the fourth wall long enough for the world, the solar system, the star cluster, the galaxy, the galactic cluster, and even so much as the universe: to alter the level of coolness at a factor of about 20 percent.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
To be blunt, you're asking an impossibility; it would take approximately five thousand euros to afford a twinkie large enough to hold a fish fat enough to pull that off. Rainbow Dash does not live in America, so the probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field would therefore fall in around approxamately 3720/1, about the same given the tectonic movements of various plates that could serve as a potential energy source for generating wormholes large enough to (hopefully) yield C5 drone upgrades. Even that however is a stretch, since Sith Inquisitors have the most generic imperial starship it may appear unlikely that the ocean could produce life force of that caliber. What would really help however, is if you could make a super-giraffe powerful enough to dig to the nether, then you could receive an impulse strong enough to effectively quadruple the amount of frosting on the seventh cupcake. An energy surge of this size could potentially be sharp enough to completely shatter the fourth wall long enough for the world, the solar system, the star cluster, the galaxy, the galactic cluster, and even so much as the universe: to alter the level of coolness at a factor of about 20 percent.
FUCKING ACCEPTED!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
MVqAs.png

Pretty awesome title we got goin' on there.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Ya we are definetly gonna have to pretty up the land around mortem. We ourselves can't atm as we are building the town still but if you want to take the initiative you're more than welcome to. :D

yea every day i have free time thinkin wht to do next ill start trimming those odd mountains n fill holes for you like im doing for our area as well when i get time homie