• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Everyone on the surface plots need to move out to our temporary apartments. We will be completely destroying the overcity and rebuilding within the next couple of days. If you would like more info look to the bulletin board in game or talk to me, tainted, or poisonedblood.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Everyone on the surface plots need to move out to our temporary apartments. We will be completely destroying the overcity and rebuilding within the next couple of days. If you would like more info look to the bulletin board in game or talk to me, tainted, or poisonedblood.

Remodeling of the Overcity has begun. Many plots have been taken down already by their owners. Many more have been taken down by us, If you intend to keep your stuff i recommend taking down your house yourself, we have much to do and by taking down other peoples plots, we prolong our own work. Because of this we are glad to take any "donations" we get from tearing down your house ;D
But seriously, remove your own plots, it makes it harder on all of us.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
That sounds cool Posion, anything I can do to help?
During the week there's really not a lot you can do but I'm sure we can get together on weekends while we can all be online at the same time. The best thing you can do to help now is gather obsidian for us. We need TONS.

Oh and if u can aquire some glowstone and soulsad that would be great. Right now i figure we need 8 glowstone and 4-5stacks of soulsand. We hav about 2 stacks.

Oh ok. If u can giv me some wen i get on it is the next thing i need to work on so yea.
Also a note to everyone, comments are welcome. Tell us how u like the new overcity. Post on here or leave a sign.