• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Terry_Heinz_II
  • Time on the server: A Day
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern U.S.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: A few, all but one successful. None on Herocraft though.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Krazedmatt96. Enemies: None yet
  • Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: My friend Matt recommended it to me and sent a link. The town looks good, and I like you guy's sense of humor.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm a good builder and have a good design sense. I have Dwarf Fortress level pure evil, and I can give you exactly 5 quarts of distilled humor

If a baseball player is swimming in a pool then how does the monkey drink a milkshake?
  • In Game Name: Grievouz
  • Time on the server: about 1 week
  • Timezone/Country: PST/CST (live in oregon currently in texas)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: just basic fighting around, caster lvl 11 ish
  • Allies or Enemies you have: SamCone, Negative0g are friends of mine. no real enemies =)
  • Class/Profession: Mage/unpicked
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Negative0g
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: because i am a great asset to a town i love fighting and gathering supplies =)
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

If chuck norris round house kicks a dolphin in the face where do the eggs come from?
  • In Game Name: Negative0g
  • Time on the server: ~a week
  • Timezone/Country: U.S.A EST
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: A few fights here and there, simple looting. My PvP experience in Minecraft does however span to around 1.1~ of Minecraft Alpha
  • Allies or Enemies you have: No specific enemies to speak of, a few friends here and there. Ur3rdIMcFly is one of the few who actively helped me.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior, going to be a Dragoon. Crafter, going to be an alchemist.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Truelinko invited me to look around.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I bring in tons of Minecraft experience and knowledge, and tend to be rather productive. I'm also a rather decent architect. -cough cough-. I do intend to come in as a group with SamCone and Grievouz.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

If the taco truck crashed who would fly to the moon?
  • In Game Name: SamCone
  • Time on the server: About one week
  • Timezone/Country: PST Oregon
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Not much raiding but I pvp often.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None that I know of.
  • Class/Profession: Rouge future Ranger Crafter future Mason.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Negative0g and speaking with Truelinko
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm a good builder and farmer. I also like helping people whenever I can.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. Okay. :)
If the monkey threw a shoe at a baby what do sharks do for fun?

SamCone

Dirt
Join the Miss America Beauty Pageant in preparation for Shark week.

Negative0g

Dirt
If the taco truck crashed who would fly to the moon?

The taco meat would, but it's still inanimate, however, and would land inside a pile of primordial moon-goo. The meat would then become the first sentient being to colonize the moon after a long series of trial-and-error evolutionary trait games.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Join the Miss America Beauty Pageant in preparation for Shark week.
The taco meat would, but it's still inanimate, however, and would land inside a pile of primordial moon-goo. The meat would then become the first sentient being to colonize the moon after a long series of trial-and-error evolutionary trait games.
Both of you are accepted! Get with me in game for town invites!

The baseball player drowns, because his body mass is too dense from steroids. The monkey drinks his milkshake using a certain tube shaped part of the baseball players body. I won't tell you what it is, but he pisses out of it.

duco232

TNT
ok, so there is a wizard from eclipse who can recall to the undercity, he's a wizard so he can tp members to the undercity, they been there multiple times they say, wizard is named fasm1234, another guy is calles nuclearCouch.

put a dirt above your chest if you want to keep your items

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Find his recall -> create box around the area -> laugh at them. I actually haven't been to Mortem in a while, but is the undercity locked off from the rest of the town? If it isn't we should just add an airlock to it so they can't do anything.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Find his recall -> create box around the area -> laugh at them. I actually haven't been to Mortem in a while, but is the undercity locked off from the rest of the town? If it isn't we should just add an airlock to it so they can't do anything.
Yup. The UC is blocked off so when they recall in they are stuck. Everyone just needs to cover their chests.

viltso

Wood
  • In Game Name:Viltso
  • Time on the server:I been in HeroCraft for long time but i took a Brake and got Un-Whiteisted when update so i don't Been much in the new one, i was in a group called faldar or something don't Remember.
  • Timezone/Country:GMT +2, Finland.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Got much Experience of it When i did it and got Raided.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None Atm.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: I heard it from a Admin when i asked for a Good Town.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am a good Minecraft Player i played Minecraft for 2 year's and got much Experience of it, I am a good Friend i don't Do anything bad never got Banned from a Server, I do every thing to help Peapole in need.