• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

bsdagf

Stone
  • 2012-01-10_22.21.20.png In Game Name:bsdagf
  • Time on the server: a week or two
  • Timezone/Country:central time zone USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:none
  • Allies or Enemies you have:mentallity is strong ally
  • Class/Profession:mage (wizard) crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:I saw the post on the website while looking for a town to join
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: Like any minecrafter I can craft, fight, gather and build I have built server maps before with mentallity as well as capital cities, towns, portals, etc. so i have I have some exsperience when it comes to managing large projects. I am a loyal to whatever group or club I join and stay along even when it feels boring, tiring, and annoying.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.
2012-04-27_21.33.28.png2012-02-08_15.44.14.pngView attachment 3206View attachment 32042012-01-10_22.25.32.pngView attachment 3212

• In Game Name: mentallity
  • Time on the server: 2 weeks
  • Timezone/Country: central, united states
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: not really
  • Allies or Enemies you have: allies: bsdagf. enemies: none
  • Class/Profession: caster, crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: towns aplication fourms
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i can make a lot of traps such as rapid fire arrow dispensers, lava pitfalls, and crushing walls, lava moats, and tnt traps. also i can make nice statues and cool buildings.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. yes,
  • 2012-04-27_21.34.29.png2012-04-27_21.34.47.png2012-04-27_21.45.38.pngGetAttachment.jpgGetAttachment (1).jpg

Valera

Diamond
@Diffuse We were not the rude ones. You joined Lorien channel and acted like a troll, and you acted like an idiot. Just because we kill you doesnt mean we were rude to you. But that discussion isn't for this forum topic.

From this statement I take away that you are actually in Lorien and not in Mortem.

Town declared inactive and regions will be removed.

Valera

Diamond
Like I said.... The region will be removed

MrPapodopolusGold

New
Starkillah said:
What is your in game name?: Starkillah
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Im 16
What is your current Hero Path? : Sam Moo Rah / Smith
Are you new to the server? : Hell nah.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : You begged me to join, duh.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because you're all sexy.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : The tip of my blade.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Fuck... Mortem and Solstheim.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Mhm.
accepted!