• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
MVqAs.png

Mayor/SIC: Shadowall555/Diffuse

Banker: Kongrave
Location of Town: 1800, 2100
Misc Info:
Mortem Council
kriskills
JZillifro
Kongrave
Zachimon
the_milkmeister
taintedcor
Dillpickles
Diffuse
xFinalx
Town Architect
Taintedcor
Raiding Captain
Zachimon
Town Fool
SonOfAGunner
Citizen List
  1. kriskills
  2. taintedcor
  3. xxMASSCHAOSx
  4. SonOfAGunner
  5. garrettnoyd
  6. ayohae
  7. paulie9990
  8. MrSandPaperNips
  9. DOGwhsperer
  10. Firetay2
  11. aTrustedTurtle
  12. Truelinko
  13. the_milkmeister
  14. Trivium7290
  15. smashbrogamer
  16. poisonedblood71
  17. Chuck Norris
  18. vermundir
  19. knight968
  20. pandabear72
  21. moonpie61
  22. B0RG1N
  23. bobicus1580
  24. Dillpickles
  25. hectichopper
  26. luffy053
  27. chubbylilbuddy
  28. gabec67
  29. Diffuse
  30. xFinalx
  31. greg68
  32. digger360
  33. sleepinlazarus
  34. aburido_burrito
Rules

1.) No Stealing from Mortem or any towns in the kingdom!
If you are caught stealing in town you will be immediately ejected from the town,taken off regions, and all of your belongings will become property of the town. If you refuse to turn over your belongings you will be killed and we will take your items by force.
2.) No Trespassing
Do not enter another citizens home without permission. If you are found doing this you may be assumed a thief!
3.) No killing other citizens
If you are caught engaging in pvp with other citizens you will be punished. The only exception is if both citizens want to duel.
4.) Banking
If you are selling gold it is REQUIRED you sell it to the town. As of right now we are tax free and that is the LEAST you can do to contribute. We will buy it from you for 8c an ingot but donations are appreciated.
5.) Mining
You may not make personal mine tunnels inside town! This can open up ways for unwanted intruders to get in. If you want to mine it is recommended that you go far from town.

Kill On Sight(KOS)
Bugs bunny
Spiderman
The Geico Gecko
Application
Recruitment will be VERY selective. If you wish to join you must have either a great app, referrals, a well known reputation, were a member of ARC last map, or impress us somehow.
  • In Game Name:
  • Time on the server:
  • Timezone/Country:
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:
  • Allies or Enemies you have:
  • Class/Profession:
  • How did you hear about Mortem?:
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
My towns alignment is undecided atm. I put it at neutral for the time being. It's probably going to be evil to fit in with the kingdom though.

alrevis

Dirt
  • In Game Name:Alrevis
  • Time on the server:1 day
  • Timezone/Country: PST washington usa
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: basic pvp more exp from other serverrs
  • Allies or Enemies you have: none
  • Class/Profession: rouge/crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am a new player who plays often and needs help i was reccomended to this town i will glady follow commands and aid in battles after all meat sheilds are always good
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. shoot away

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name:Alrevis
  • Time on the server:1 day
  • Timezone/Country: PST washington usa
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: basic pvp more exp from other serverrs
  • Allies or Enemies you have: none
  • Class/Profession: rouge/crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am a new player who plays often and needs help i was reccomended to this town i will glady follow commands and aid in battles after all meat sheilds are always good
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. shoot away
Ok heres your question: Why?

alrevis

Dirt
Why? That is a bit unspecific as there is alot to ask why about. Why lorien? It was recommended and if i am wrong and this town falls of he server with no active members then i lose nothing. But what you could gain a good soldier for your town. Why? The app said this was to figure my intellect but how can I answer a undefined question so i feel that any answer may be rigged.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Why? That is a bit unspecific as there is alot to ask why about. Why lorien? It was recommended and if i am wrong and this town falls of he server with no active members then i lose nothing. But what you could gain a good soldier for your town. Why? The app said this was to figure my intellect but how can I answer a undefined question so i feel that any answer may be rigged.
hmm interesting answer i guess. I will confer with other officials in Mortem to see if you will be accepted.

• In Game Name: CreepOnChicken
  • Time on the server: Three Months
  • Timezone/Country: US/Canada Eastern: United States
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm not use to raiding, because I usually don't take part in single man pvp or raids until I spec.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I hate Falker557, and ThGoldenDrumer. My Allies include Thyestes, zachimon, JZillifro, and a few others from Lorien.
  • Class/Profession: Rogue:Enchanter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am great at attaining resources and I can provide enchanted weapons for our allies. I may also contribute to the gold supply of the town and become a secondary source of funding for our towns expenses.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: CreepOnChicken
  • Time on the server: Three Months
  • Timezone/Country: US/Canada Eastern: United States
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm not use to raiding, because I usually don't take part in single man pvp or raids until I spec.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I hate Falker557, and ThGoldenDrumer. My Allies include Thyestes, zachimon, JZillifro, and a few others from Lorien.
  • Class/Profession: Rogue:Enchanter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am great at attaining resources and I can provide enchanted weapons for our allies. I may also contribute to the gold supply of the town and become a secondary source of funding for our towns expenses.

Ok question time.: Are you willing to raid/kill players from ANY group on the server?

Yes I am, as long as they don't include my own allies. One of the main reasons I want to join this town is so I can take part in raiding and avid pvp.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@alrevis After seeing some of your actions in game and further talk with the council we have chosen to decline you instead. Good luck in another town.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@truelinko
@ShadoWall555
@zachimon
isn't you citizens of Lõrien(hamlet)
at least that is what stands on the Lõrien page on forum.
just saying :D
Doesnt matter. Its whats on the ingame plugin thing that matters. As long as none of the players have problems with being on cit list it fine lol. Now get off my thread please. How we run our forum topic is none of your business. Good effort though.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Doesnt matter. Its whats on the ingame plugin thing that matters. As long as none of the players have problems with being on cit list it fine lol. Now get off my thread please. How we run our forum topic is none of your business. Good effort though.
lmfao