• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

pittman789

Iron
  • In Game Name: pittman789
  • Time on the server: about 3-4 months
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern American Sea Board
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm more of a miner than a fighter but will fight as assitance.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Anyone who hates me hates me,only really hate people who repeatedly kill me.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior,planning on going samurai.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Wandered around and someone told me about and thought about joining up.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm good at anything but fighting.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.Not really but I know how to use blocks wisely.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: pittman789
  • Time on the server: about 3-4 months
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern American Sea Board
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm more of a miner than a fighter but will fight as assitance.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Anyone who hates me hates me,only really hate people who repeatedly kill me.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior,planning on going samurai.
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: Wandered around and someone told me about and thought about joining up.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm good at anything but fighting.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.Not really but I know how to use blocks wisely.

declined.

pittman789

Iron
Oh,i thought it was because I couldn't fight.Well that's a relief,but I changed my mind and headed to Oricon...Peace!:p

duco232

TNT
So, I've read that some people are getting bored at hc, because pvp went downhill and stuff.
My idea: lets declare war with erebos, they have 60+ members, so that will be a good battle!

Plan:
1, finish the uppercity
2, gather a lot Of resources
3, try to raid erebos, to cripple them.
4, besiege their city.

Does that sound like a plan?

its not just the pvp people are getting bored with. Its HC in general. Its the fact that some classes may be unbalanced, or things keep getting changed (for better or worse) people are just getting bored of it all as a whole.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@duco232 go for eclipse as well at 850 1950 around there they always coming around our area tryin to fuck with us
@poisonedblood71 yea yesterday n today keep gettin bad login errors hmm damn MC
@ShadoWall555 like how the towns coming along see youve done away with the stone you all should do some tera forming around your area make some water falls or something all those damn mountains between us look ugly as hell. Anyways keep up the good work homie lookin forward to seeing mortems final build as ours.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Do what i did the other day @duco232 i made a 20 block drop 6x6 and had someone chase me to it then i dug the block under them since i couldnt fight them and win and they fell to there death and i went and got there shit =) yup brains always wins