• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
WTF thats wierd few hours ago i saw a title under his name... wierd yea you might wanna put on the Bug forum about that and see if Sleazer i think his name is the programmer can fix it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Don't do anything stupid. I'll hit you guys up in a convo when I get home to ensure you aren't doing anything that could get you in trouble.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Well I am active but i just don't play enough to be mayor of mortem. Being mayor takes up too much time for me and I want to have a life again :p I'm still going to be around a fair amount I just dont feel i'm active enough to be mayor. It was fun guys! I'm going to be promoting my SIC taintedcor to mayor.

Gscare333

Glowing Redstone
  • In Game Name: Gscare333
  • Time on the server: October 2011
  • Timezone/Country: eastern/U.S.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: none
  • Allies or Enemies you have: ally - Thyestes
  • Class/Profession: caster/crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: friend (thyestes)
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I feel that i can contribute to the building of this city as well as integrate in some unusual, but efficient farming methods.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. i'd like to think so
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Attachments

• 2012-03-03_03.46.03.png
    2012-03-03_03.46.03.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 2012-03-03_03.45.17.png
    2012-03-03_03.45.17.png
    974.9 KB · Views: 10
As a builder id say the castle picture isnt too impressive. Its big, yes, shows dedication to a project, but its way too plain. Do you have something more...unique?
As for the farms....seems interesting but not as efficient as one might want. (Im not trying to be mean or sound like an ass just pointing out stuff). Buuut you have creativity and dedication it looks like and those r pluses :D

Gscare333

Glowing Redstone
the first two are pictures of just a random house that i built and the third picture is of a place that i built on another server. it is about 30 block up from the bottom of the map so it took a really long time to build.

Attachments

• 2012-03-03_19.53.53.png
    2012-03-03_19.53.53.png
    342.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-03-03_19.54.14.png
    2012-03-03_19.54.14.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-03-03_19.50.38.png
    2012-03-03_19.50.38.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 9

taintedcor

Stone
  • In Game Name: Gscare333
  • Time on the server: October 2011
  • Timezone/Country: eastern/U.S.
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: none
  • Allies or Enemies you have: ally - Thyestes
  • Class/Profession: caster/crafter
  • How did you hear about Mortem?: friend (thyestes)
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I feel that i can contribute to the building of this city as well as integrate in some unusual, but efficient farming methods.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. i'd like to think so
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.
I like to encourage other players to show off any building ideas they may have to make our town unique.
You're Accepted! Please contact Poisonedblood71 or myself next time your online and we'll get you set up in town.

the first two are pictures of just a random house that i built and the third picture is of a place that i built on another server. it is about 30 block up from the bottom of the map so it took a really long time to build.
Those pictures are a lot better thank you :)

Hey all, sorry i havent been on lately, busy with real life stuff (applying to colleges and whatnot). should be back on regularly soon :D