• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Legacy [Evil] - *Recruiting*

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:
- IGN: weynard
- Combat Level/Spec: Necro, 50
- Crafting Level/Spec: Crafter, 14
- Mastered Specs: None, although I could've easily been the first master ever on Zeal ;)
- Estimated days played per week (7): Varies
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Up to 8 hours on workdays / 14 on weekends​
- Previous Towns: NOVA (Mayor) / Otoh Gunga (Mayor) / New Dresden (Mayor) / Orion / Kumo, been a guild master for Ev0ke and the HellRiders, council president of TOP, participated in two town blockades, and there were a couple of more things I also stuck my thingie into that I can't remember.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): I might have expelled people from my towns, but I've never been expelled myself, if that's what this is supposed to mean. Remind me to give you a -bad spelling- for your OP.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes.
- Referrals: Danda, I guess...?
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...er-12/page__st__3220__p__1504607#entry1504607 (You realize it just took me 5 goddamn minutes to find this, right?)
- Where did you hear about Legacy?: Danda.
- Anything else you think we should know: I've been here for a while. People say I'm pretty good at PVP, but I sadly have to say my skills seems to have imploded upon the happening of Heroes. I also like building ugly stuff out of cobble, I love spreadsheets and excel tables like there's no tomorrow and everyone is going to hate the living crap out of your town if you accept me. Still, I'm a pretty cool guy to be around (when I'm not swearing in your face for a change).

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
- IGN: Kam744
- Combat Level/Spec: Dragoon level 28
- Crafting Level/Spec: Engineer level 33( But I'm respeccing to the new TNT profession when it is realesed)
- Mastered Specs: Rogue|Healer|Warrior| Bard
- Estimated days played per week (7): Almost Everyday.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekday- 3.50pm Weekend- 9.00am-10.00am
- Previous Towns: Dihara|Amanita|Ethereal|Doriath
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No, I'm a good citizen:D
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
- Referrals: Vongard, and through my guild
- Whitelist application link (URL): I cant find it, if you search my name, it should be there
- Where did you hear about Legacy? In-game and through my guild
- Anything else you think we should know: Being part of an active, fun town is not just something I want, it's something I need. I don't survive well on my own. Most of the towns I have been in have been very inactive, I'd much prefer a town that's "Hardcore/PvP" and worthwhile.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
- IGN: iTzDeXy
- Combat Level/Spec: 42 samarai
- Crafting Level/Spec: 26 alch
- Mastered Specs: Dragoon, Dreadknight, ranger, Farmer, soon Samarai
- Estimated days played per week (7): All 7 if I can.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 3:40pm+ weekdays and any time at weekends.
- Previous Towns: PillarofAutumn/Oricon (ran by same people)
- Have you even expelled from a town?: Nope, Im just loved to much.
- Referrals: Spartanman118, 96alex2463(sort of)
- Whitelist application link (URL): Couldnt find it so here is my Designer one if that helps, HERE
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Ostadar a while ago told me about it, I did an application before got on trial but then went inactive and I want to try again :D, also from raiding with spartanman118.
- Anything else you think we should know: Not much, im a HC designer and proctor, I enjoying creating websites and making mods/custom clients for minecraft and making random and challanging mods that I come up with the idea randomly one night then never release it :p. I can also make graphics for Legacy if any is needed; I love raiding but killing people more and I enjoying working in teams to become an unstopable force on the server, I dont mind helping others level or running over to help in a fight and I cooperate well with others.

Not much more to say other than, Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope to go on raids and hunts with you guys/gals soon.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
IGN:
- Combat Level/Spec: ninja lvl 27
- Crafting Level/Spec:crafter lvl 11
- Mastered Specs: non
- Estimated days played per week (7): everday!
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend):atleasy 5 hours maybe 2 then come back later for 3 like that​
- Previous Towns:windhelm
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):yes windhelm this is a long story but im willing to tell,
i stole from a guy thats why i was expelled but i didnt know stealing wasnt allowed i would have gave it back but eagles lied and took it all so i acted as if i didnt do it cause i knew what would happen but its hard to lie to a town i like so they bannished me
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N):No
- Referrals:non
- Where did you hear about Legacy? forums
- Anything else you think we should know: yea i love pvp! and im a honest guy i promise to not steal ever again

halorulz1234

Stone
- IGN: halorulz1234
- Combat Level/Spec: 3 Healer
- Crafting Level/Spec: 10 Crafter
- Mastered Specs: None, joined yesterday
- Estimated days played per week (7): 7
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Depends, I'm on summer break now, so currently it's almost all day​
- Previous Towns: None
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): None
- Referrals: nickdog12
- Where did you hear about Legacy? nickdog12
- Anything else you think we should know: I am a male. I am ok at PvP, but I'm adjusting to using the Heroes Plugin. I plan to be a disciple, so I can aid my friends and town when in need, whether it's combat or support via healing.

nickdog12

Coal
- IGN: nickdog12
- Combat Level/Spec: Caster level 7
- Crafting Level/Spec: Crafter level 12
- Mastered Specs: None so far.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekday- I usually play all day (Since I am off school) however, once I start school again, I will be on in the afternoon. On weekends, I usually play all day.​
- Previous Towns: N/A
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): N/A
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes I am.
- Referrals: N/A
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Scrolling through the forums.
- Anything else you think we should know: I am very good at PvP with, or without the heroes plugin. I know, Im young, however I am very mature. At times I can be a little silly and fun, but I will be serious whenever the time is right. I hope I can aid the town "Legacy" to my fullest ability. I am also fairly new to this server, but I am progressing rapidly. Thank you.

zTroll

Dirt
Hello my frien who read this :) I will tell you the tale of why i wanna join:
- IGN: zTroll
- Age: 14 (i know it says from 1995 in my profile, my bad)
- Combat Level/Spec: i just started it's 1
- Crafting Level/Spec: the same 1
- Mastered Specs: noone
- Estimated days played per week (7): i play 6-7 days a week.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend):Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday​
- Previous Towns: Noone
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): I don't have teamspeak... Skype?
- Referrals: Spartanman.
- Where did you hear about Legacy?: Somebody on the server named Spartanman told i could join.
- Anything else you think we should know: I love farming, and gathering for my town. I'm not the big PvP'er but i guess i'm average. I love towns <3 i hope you will find me helpful.

Ancile

Glowstone
- IGN: WayneMC
- Combat Level/Spec: Currently level 20, warrior. (Will be buying MA runs from Vongard, though. :))
- Crafting Level/Spec: Level 10 Crafter.
- Mastered Specs: N/A.
- Estimated days played per week (7): All seven. Usually always on the server.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): I'm usually on from 10 PM CST, to around 5 PM CST the next day. I'm on summer break, so the days are all the same. I'll notify you if I have a change in schedule and need to be somewhere.
- Previous Towns: Fortuna, Canterlot.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No, I have not.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes, I am.
- Referrals: Ebilaxe
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/waynemcs-application.5244/
- Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard about it from Ebilaxe.
- Anything else you think we should know: I've been playing this server for about 10 months, and have gained quite the wealth. I know, I am a low level, (the server reset) but I spoke to Keache, & I currently have around 6.5k of wealth, and I will be buying MA runs until I can master Warrior, and possibly get to level 30 DK, & Master Caster/Healer. I will also be working on getting my Crafting level up as fast as I can aswell. I can a kind, and respectful person, and I am all in for helping the town grow & prosper, and will help anyone if needed. I can rage every now and then, so just a headsup. I'd really like to join Legacy, or at least receive a chance.
- Thanks,
WayneMC.

mattachoo

Wood
- IGN: Mattachoo
- Combat Level/Spec: Lvl 10 Rouge
- Crafting Level/Spec: Lvl 11 Crafter
- Mastered Specs: None
- Estimated days played per week (7): 4-5
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): for weekdays and weekends 2 -4 maybe more now since summer just started for me
- Previous Towns: None
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):
- Referrals:
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mattachoos-whitelist-application.12396/
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard Messeged Me
- Anything else you think we should know:

Zanaan

Stone
- IGN: Zanaan
- Combat Level/Spec: Caster level:5
- Crafting Level/Spec: Crafter level: 8
- Mastered Specs: Nona
- Estimated days played per week (7): 7 out of 7 days usually
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 1-4 hours a day​
- Previous Towns: none
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): none
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Y
- Referrals: None
- Where did you hear about Legacy? searching the forums.
- Anything else you think we should know: New to role playing decided i wanted to give it a try

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
- IGN: Kjeirstan
- Combat Level/Spec: Currently a level 14 Druid and counting.
- Crafting Level/Spec: Level 36 and a bit Mason.
- Mastered Specs: Only Healer so far.
- Estimated days played per week (7): I get on whenever I can, which is a lot. Seven days most of the time, give or take a Saturday.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Sun-Wends I'm on about 4-5pm until it's sleepytime for Kayjay. Weekends is pretty much the whole day. Tho' I may not be on Herocraft per se, but if I'm online I'm usually on HC TS3.
- Previous Towns: I was originally from Orion on the last map. On this Map there is Fumo and XXXMas. I was in the Hell Raiders too, when it was active - but I still consider myself one.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): I haven't been expelled from any town.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Always.
- Referrals: Uh uh. Thamerwaste?
- Are you interested in our town: Yes, I am greatly interested in joining Legacy. I've been talking with you guys recently in Ts3 and hanging out, derping around. You guys are really fun to play HC with. One of the things I want to get out of joining Legacy is and becoming better at PvP. I'm tired of logging out the instant I see someone and I think if I go along with you guys I'll eventually be more confident and kill someone that isn't a lost soul for once. What better way of learning how to PvP than with friends?
- Where did you hear about Legacy? First it was from Danda. He was from my old town / Hell Raiders. I heard he was part of Legacy and then when Thamerwaste joined I wanted to be in the same town as him.
- Anything else you think we should know: I may not PvP well or build but I love mining. If you have a mine shaft for Legacy I can keep you guys in stock with iron, diamonds and gold ! I really dislike using anyone's materials except my own, so I wont be slowly ciphering your stock away. I'm a Mason so whenever you feel like having a lift or a gate, maybe even a bridge you can just ask and I'll get right to it. I'm also really good at memorizing things, which is why I guess I'm a good healer in MA; I bind everyone to an item and memorize which person is bound to which item.
I like the color Orange too much.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:ADaringEnchilada
Combat Level/Spec:Samurai/55
Crafting Level/Spec:Enchanter/45
Mastered Specs:Samurai
Estimated days played per week (7):5-7
Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend):5pm-10pm Weekdays (assuming school is in)/12pm-4am weekends (Or weekdays in summer)
Previous Towns:XXXmas, Facultas Fumo, Orion**, Aegis**, New Hope*, Hope's End* (*Sanctum, **Zeal)
Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):Nope
Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N):Quite frequently.
Referrals:Vongard, Thamerwaste, Danda, Keache
Are you interested in our town: No.
Whitelist application link (URL):http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-hardcore-mmorpg-server-12/page__st__4680
Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard, Keache
Try to impress us: I have the [Butcher] title, that's got to be just the smallest fraction of a bit impressive.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
  • IGN: lhatchy1
  • Combat Level/Spec: Caster, Warrior, Roughly 30 DK, 37 Wizard, 21 Geomancer, 19 Samurai (current)
  • Crafting Level/Spec: Crafter, 31 Alchemist
  • Mastered Specs: N/A (Sticking with sammy though)
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 7 ( Not for the next couple weeks however, busy moving to Switzerland from the UK :D
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekday, 6-9 GMT (soon to be GMT +1), Weekends All-Day
  • Previous Towns: Lorien, Safehaven and also XXXmas town (forget about this one, was only for 2 days)
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Lorien, for helping to construct safehaven and so was offered SIC of SH, We have just sold SH though.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Y
  • Referrals: @Kjeirstan
  • Are you interested in our town: No
  • Whitelist application link (URL): Looked for ages, cannot find it, sorry
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Wild_porygon and through the Kill messages of the TC :D And through random 'O' chat.
  • Try to impress us: I hate TC as much as you guys and would like to put my abilities to fight 'em and to join a stable town and give my all to it's cause, via my profession and other skills.

lemon4384

Dirt
  • IGN: Lemon4384
  • Combat Level/Spec: combat lvl 3/rouge planning on ranger
  • Crafting Level/Spec: crafting lvl
  • Mastered Specs:none
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 7
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): afternoons on most days
  • Previous Towns: none
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): nope
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): yes
  • Referrals: none
  • Are you interested in our town: yes, I havent been able to join the towns that i hav applied too, due to the fact that either the town was dead or that they weren't applying (against the title of the post), And
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/lemon4384s-application.20429/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? when I was applying for Titan. http://herocraftonline.com/main/conversations/titan.25801/
  • Try to impress us: All in all it's kinda difficult to be impressive at lvl 3... but i have experience in redstone and scouting out hostile areas.

MasterLink742

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: MasterLink742
  • Combat Level/Spec: 42 Dragoon
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 24 Smith
  • Mastered Specs: Warrior, Paladin, Crafter, Caster.
  • Estimated days played per week (7): All seven days, usually.
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Right now, since it's summer, I am on from noon(ish) Central time. During the school year, I can be on after 4:00 pm CST and weekdays, and just about anytime on weekends.
  • Previous Towns: Facultas Fumo, XXXmas Town.
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Nope.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes I am able to.
  • Referrals: ADaringEnchilada, spartanman118
  • Are you interested in our town: Nope.
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...er-12/page__st__4580__p__1759039#entry1759039
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? ADaringEnchilada joined it recently and I've known him since forever, so....Yeah.
  • Try to impress us: On Zeal, I grandmastered caster. Also last map, I mastered Wizard in two days.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: FalseLuck
  • Combat Level/Spec: 40Beguiler and 57Ranger
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 55Engineer and 55(-5 before re-spec so 50)Enchanter
  • Mastered Specs:Engineer,Enchanter, Ranger technically?
  • Estimated days played per week (7):6
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 3pm/4pm-8pm/9pm weekdays, and at least 10 hours across sat/sun
  • Previous Towns: xxxmas
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): no
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Willing, able, and am currently on TS.
  • Referrals: AdaringEnchilada, Danda, spartanman118 **hopefully he's not pissed that his house is still made of dirt and redstone XD **
  • Are you interested in our town: Nope
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/falseluck-whitelist-application.17890/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard about them from Danda, on top of being killed by the members more than once. Personally I want to become better at PVP and I think this is the only town that my skills will improve by following other players with experience.
  • Try to impress us: I read the whole post. Before Adaring left xxxmas I was planning on building a new town with a similar ideals like the focus on PVP and calm, mature, focused players only. If I'm accepted in to Legacy my first goal would be finishing mastering ranger, and then being a slave to any redstone projects while I'm not PVPing.
  • One more thing: As I mentioned earlier I re-professioned from Enchanted to Engineer and I want/needto/will change back as soon as you guys let me to get enchanter back to 55 but I'm more willing than daring to enchant items for free (even he will admit to that). I'll also be willing to switch back to engineer for major town/personal projects.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: Jbird112233
  • Combat Level/Spec: 60 dragoon
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 30 alchemist
  • Mastered Specs: Paladin caster crafter
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 7
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekday is like 10am to 12pm (When I will be on computer) I will be on minecraft in most of that time period
  • Previous Towns: Eclipse ( I left that town for a good reason lol)
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No I Dont think so.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Y
  • Referrals: KJ
  • Are you interested in our town: No
  • Whitelist application link (URL): This is almost a year ago. (when I was a noob at minecraft)
  • http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-herocraft-whitelist-permit-jbird112233-revised.3404/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? I know you guys raid a lot and KJ said I should join.
  • Try to impress us: Well I'm a very good pvper. I have 1291 kills. Um... I can mine a lot. I don't cause drama and pvp is just pvp. and I love Reddit. (KJ told me to say this) FUCK 9GAG

TekoSniper

Iron
Application:
- IGN: TekoSniper
- Combat Level/Spec: Caster, 20
- Crafting Level/Spec: Crafter, 15
- Mastered Specs: None yet, I just switched from a 22 warrior, to a caster and got 14 in a day. I will start leveling though to get alot stronger. Planning on going Geomancer. For my crafting spec, whatever you guys need in town I will be.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekdays 8, weekends 15
- Previous Towns: Moria (Dragonzero39) / Netheril (TeamShovel) -council of Netheril.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Never.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes, but no mic atm. I can listen through the headset, and type fast.
- Referrals: Spartanman118
- Whitelist application link (URL):
- Where did you hear about Legacy?: I asked spartanman118 about it, and was also killed by players from it in both of the towns I was in. Name: ADaringEnchilada was the killer, he is really good. :p
- Anything else you think we should know: I am hoping to be accepted, I get treated like dirt at my current town. I want a better place to be, you have a lot of strong and smart people, I am hoping to learn alot more there and be protected in the town. Just until I max my level which should only take a couple days. I was told you are a kind environment, and helpful. I just hope I can help you too.
Try to impress us: I am a mature player, I am about pvp, and am going towards getting Geomancer fast. they are great aoe's! ;)

MrFly007

Portal
Just wondering, if i posted a app woulld u guysaccept me? Im leaving RA and im just curious for new towns. I have experience on the server Im just a noob becuas ei was in a sorta bad town (no offence to RA).