• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kjeirstan's white-list application.

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. In-game name: My in-game name is Kjeirstan.
  2. Location & Age: I'm 19 years old and from Alaska.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I haven't been banned from any server, so no worries there.
  4. Referral(s): TheEthanEffect and LilSammie are the two players that talked me into joining the server, and are currently white-listed on the server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: The reason why you should accept me as a player is simply because I want to enjoy this server as much as you do. There's really nothing more to it, I want to be apart of this seemingly amazing server; meaning I won't hack, or cheat - I pride myself on never mods for myself***... even on single player. I'm more than willing to accept and follow the rules, they're easy enough. I'm not good at coding or PvP, but I do enjoy crafting, mining, and generally will stick to being a merchant. This server seems to give more of a meaning to minecraft, making it more than just a giant sandbox; and I am very interested in that, specifically.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from LilSammie and TheEthanEffect. From what they've told me, and what I saw, I'm very excited to have a chance to play on the server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have yet to vote, seeing as I haven't experienced the server for myself. However, I'm pretty sure I'll be voting for it regardless. Haha.
  8. Additional Info: I love laughing and making others laugh, I can't go a day without a huge derpy smile on my face. I'm generally a nice and easy-going person, but if needed I can be serious. I love playing my piano along with other instruments and I adore the English language. Being able to describe one thing in so many different ways.. always learning more words and their uses really interests and inspires me. I'm head-admin on a different minecraft server, tho' if you want the details I'd rather you PM me about it if you have questions. (It's a rule not to advertise on my server, so why would I advertise on yours? Haha.) I have experience with World Edit and World Guard, along with McMyAdmin and other commands.

***I do have several mods installed, (Zombe's mod for verifying x-rayers, client-side chat and world-edit mod) but I have a specific .jar file made for these mods, I use them for admin purposes. If/when I go on different servers I switch out the .jar files to the clean one, but other than that I don't even have a texture pack.***