• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WayneMC's Application

Ancile

Glowstone
  1. In-game name: WayneMC
  2. Location & Age: Nebraska 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've only had one Global Ban, which was a false ban, but it was a long time ago.
  4. Referral(s): Ebilaxe
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a well-respected and rule following person, and I love Minecraft, I'd love to join the server because it looks very well built with it's own 'Unique' plugins and I love the fact that it has such a high playerbase and amount of active people, and I want to join in on the adventerous times with the other people and go on PvP/Mining trips with my friends. I'd love to join because I think I'd make a great addition to the server because I am a really good builder, and I'm very active.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from Minestatus originally.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I would love to be added to the whitelist, you won't regret it. :)

Ancile

Glowstone
2aj80vp.jpg

23m91cl.jpg

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
This is Wayne's server that we create stuff on, pictures are both of ours.

Ancile

Glowstone
More additional info:​

Additional Info: I would love to be added to the whitelist, because I love
well built unique servers with custom plugins, as the heroes plugin in my opinion
is really great, and is a fantastic peice of work. As it shows a lot of beneficial
roleplaying skills in certain classes. I love playing PvP/Survival
roleplaying servers, because I love how realistic it can be, especially with a big
playerbase and community. And I'd love to join Herocraft with it's awesome online
fantasy roleplaying classes. I read up a little on them, and I'm probably
going to make either a druid or wizard.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Can you describe why you were banned and why it was considered false?

Also, here is a much more recent offense you had committed.

As for eBiiL, please post only on your own application.

Ancile

Glowstone
Oh, a mod got mad because I kept pushing an admin saying, 'He wouldn't milk me.' It wasn't anything serious and the admins are laughing about it. And I was blamed for breaking some mossy cobble in a server a while ago that didn't have grief protection. Also, a griefer wouldn't pay 10$ to play a server, Godcraft is a P2P server.

Ancile

Glowstone
If I do ANYTHING slightly wrong, you may ban me. All I'm asking is for atleast a chance to gain my reputation.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just hope you'll prove to be a excellent member of our community.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.