• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Herocraft whitelist permit. (jbird112233) *revised*

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name: Jbird112233
  2. Location & Age: USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks like it will be a lot of fun. and summer just started so this server will give me something to do.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at the top Minecraft servers and i saw you guys.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I play Minecraft everday and i really want to try out your server.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name: Jbird112233
  2. Location & Age: USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think that I should be accepted because the PVP on this server looks epic. All of the city's look really cool and you guys have your own plugins which is awsome. The community looks really nice and the staff team seems really active and friendly.I love to build things and to make castles and other building also making traps is fun to. I think that I have finally found a server with the full access of PVP.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at the top Minecraft servers and i saw you guys.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I play Minecraft everyday with my friends and i really want to try out your server. I love to build things in minecraft that actually serve a purpose

this is a aircraft carrier I built with my friends. we use move craft on a personal server we play on (mine) it only has like 4 people but those are only my real life friends.
20110628175827.png

20110628175831.png

20110628180111.png