• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FalseLuck Whitelist Application

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: FalseLuck
  • Location & Age: Indianapolis, Indiana & Age 24
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None on any public server, my friend across the street likes to ban me on our private one all the time though :p
  • Referral(s): None, I was playing on the no-whitelist weekend, but I can't remember anyone's name.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was searching on google for "top minecraft servers, and saw it on http://www.gamefront.com/top-10-best-minecraft-servers/.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  • Reason you should be accepted: This question is kind of confusing. I could always say something like "on a different name I was an admin on multiple servers, and all of the people loved me there, but the servers are gone." Comcast deleted my email when I stopped my service with them and I forgot my password because I had it set to remember and then lost that when I installed windows 7 on my computer. In all seriousness though the best I can come up with is that I'm patient, I don't cry on public chats (something I noticed a lot of yesterday ;)), and I don't mind being patient and helpful to newer people that have already read the wiki and the beginner's guides.
  • Additional Info: Since this game will be taking up free time, I suppose I should start with what I do for work; I work full time at a drug manufacturing, research, and design company here in Indianapolis. My officially job title is "chemist", but my work ID says i'm a "Professional Consultant." I assume this is some sort of corporate jargon that means something along the lines of "This persons works at this company, but gets paid by a different one." The rest of my free time consists of taking care of my puppy, music, panting, and spending time with friends.