• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mattachoo's Whitelist Application

mattachoo

Wood
  1. In-game name: Mattachoo
  2. Location & Age: Los Angelos, 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None(at least ive never been banned to my knowledge)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love PvP, i can benefit the community by participating in building projects and though i am not the greatest or most experienced builder I am open to any help and idea anyone can give me so that I can improve skills in order to improve my own experience as well as the experience of others .
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: On Dark Void PvP, a minecraft server that uses the Herocraft mod, that the mod was developed by a server so i Googled the server and found it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet i will when my timer resets
  8. Additional Info: I hope to play an active role in a town through helping in building projects, be active in server events and

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

You left previous bans empty, please include all requested information, even if there are none, you still have to put "None".

Your application needs some lengthening.

Add things like "What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft?" and "How can you benefit the community if you are whitelisted?"

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@mattachoo

mattachoo

Wood
Ok i improved it and i believe its long enough thanks for the tips and if its still not good enough please tell me so i can improve it more. Also i dont any screenshots as i am not the greatest builder