• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Legacy [Evil] - *Recruiting*

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Canada_Blue
Combat Level/Spec: Pally 32
Crafting Level/Spec: Smith 27
Mastered Specs: None
Estimated days played per week (7): 7
Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 5 p.m - 2 a.m
Previous Towns: XXXmas
Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No.
Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N):Heck Yes
Referrals: Anyone and everyone in Legacy TS3
Are you interested in our town: No
Whitelist application link (URL):http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/canada_blue-s-application.6435/
Where did you hear about Legacy? TS3
Try to impress us: Listen to my VOICE.

_squiggles

Iron
- IGN: _squiggles
- Combat Level/Spec: 51 dragoon
- Crafting Level/Spec: 26 smith (almost 27)
- Mastered Specs: samurai and miner
- Estimated days played per week (7): i would say about overall 4 days on week days and 3/4ths of the weekend.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): All day in eastern time and alot at night until about 11 or 12.
- Previous Towns: Erebose and Wolfpack.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes.
- Referrals: none
Are you Interested in our town? No
- Whitelist application link (URL):
- Where did you hear about Legacy?: I was looking for a good evil town and i hope you guys are more evil then wolfpack because we didn't do that much in that evil guild.
- Anything else you think we should know: Im not the best pvpr and if you put me in your town...i am going to be in warshard for a long time and going to be getting alot of supplies for the town for example yesterday i found 8 diamonds and 23 gold.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
Combat Level/Spec: 60/Ninja
Crafting Level/Spec: 55/Alchemist
Mastered Specs: Ninja, Alchemist
Estimated days played per week (7): 6-7
Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): weekdays between 10am-Midnight, Weekends almost all day.
Previous Towns: xxxmastown
Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): no
Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
Referrals: vonguard, Adaring, Keache, Draconis, Unknown, KayJay
Are you interested in our town: no
Whitelist application link (URL):http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/w0nd3rb0ycks-application.18581/
Where did you hear about Legacy? First from Adaring and keache
Try to impress us: well I am wonderboy, so all you need to do is find youngnastyman and we will form a band of which the likes have never been seen, and we'll call outselves Tenacious D. You all know me already. Pretty Impressed, yes?

zptwin3

Stone
  • IGN: Zptwin3
  • Combat Level/Spec: 1/30
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 1/30
  • Mastered Specs:
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 7
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): 2:00pm est to 4-7 est am
  • Previous Towns: I was in arphadite, like 11 months ago but I stoped playing untill now
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
  • Referrals:None
  • Are you interested in our town: Yes I love Pvp and being a part of a town
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-newest-app.4564/
  • Where did you hear about Legacy?: Vongard messaged me In game after I went to re chat
  • Try to impress us: I was level 26 a belive when I played the sever when My grandpa Died I quit playing And I forgot about the sever When I came back to Minecraft I wanted to play on a server and I found you guys again, Its almost been a year dang

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
  • IGN: ezmac
  • Combat Level/Spec: 55 (on all warrior classes) 56 paladin as of today
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 47 (I think) smith
  • Mastered Specs: None (used to be all warriors :()
  • Estimated days played per week (7): Almost all
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Randomly on an off, I am available moist days
  • Previous Towns: Xmas
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
  • Referrals: No one
  • Are you interested in our town: Of course, Why would I bother making an application if I wasn't interested?
  • Whitelist application link (URL): I don't have much time for this but if you really want it YELL AT ME
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? from people who jumped the xmas boat
  • Try to impress us: I just did BAM

zenzile

Iron
  • IGN: Zenzile
  • Combat Level/Spec: 26 dragoon
  • Crafting Level/Spec: 13 Crafter (I hardly train crafter though i want to later, Just need a place to settle down in)
  • Mastered Specs: None :(
  • Estimated days played per week (7): 7
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekdays and Weekends about 10:30 AM to
  • about 12:00 PM (Since its summer)
  • Previous Towns: Netheril
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No I have not
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes I am
  • Referrals: None I guess
  • Are you interested in our town: no
  • Whitelist application link (URL): It was posted on the minecraftforum page http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-hardcore-mmorpg-server-12/page__st__23420 That is the page with my app. Heres a page # in case pg:1172
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? Masterlink and Spartan. They are both amazing people!
  • Try to impress us: Well I might as well give the story of why I am so interested in this town. So after a long time talking to spartan and inquiring about the town well you guys seemed like a really great town. Spartan was so nice about it and such telling me you were always looking for new members and the town wasnt just for extremely experienced players but more so mature and nice players who can contribute to the town. I have spent a whike looking for a town and really thought hard. I considered a couple more but they never really fit into what I wanted. My idea of the perfect town would be the community. Honestly I hardly care about how a town looks. What really matters to me is the community. Both master and Spartan highly demonstrated this. Master being very generous and extremely helpful as well as telling me about the town. And spartan for talking to me a little bit about the way the town runs. In all I really think this town looks great. I can contribute to much in the way of building and even pvp very soon. Both Spartan and Master helped me decide on a spec. I'll be going dragoon and I love group pvp. I am excited to see what you guys think of my app and I hope you like it!
On a side note. I will not disappoint you if you do happen to accept my application. I will work hard to contribute to the town and will be very active! Anyway thank you for reading!

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: dils1
  • Combat Level/Spec: Samurai/60
  • Crafting Level/Spec:Smith/55
  • Mastered Specs: To 60: Samurai. To 55/30: Dragoon, Dreadknight, Paladin, Bard, Smith and Caster
  • Estimated days played per week (7):Around 5-7 days a week. At the moment im off school so im on everyday, but once school starts again im on less during the week, but still on a good deal of time in the weekends.
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): My timezone is a tad different to most, but during the week when I'm not on holidays Im on around 6:30pm to 9pm) And during holidays which last for another week, Im on most of the day.(GMT+12)
  • Previous Towns: Panorama (Very early in the map), XXXmastown and Doriath.
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No I havent been expelled from a town.
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes (There are times where I cant talk, but I try to talk when I can. I can listen all the time.
  • Referrals: Draconis said I was welcome to apply, and @ADaringEnchilada @FalseLuck @Kjeirstan etc were all buddies of mine in XXXmas ;D
  • Are you interested in our town: No.
  • Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/dils1s-application.2886/#post-20169
  • Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard about Legacy when a few of my friends in Xmas left to join it, and since it is right near the Herogate I have had the opportunity to have a nice look at it and it is a very well designed town. Also the fact that there is often kill messages from you guys raiding people, and it looks like a very well organised town. Another is that I had the opportunity to pvp with you guys yesterday and I had a lot of fun.
  • Try to impress us: I am a Grandmaster warrior pretty much, and enjoy chasing the occasional sheep. I also supply a fine repair service and would be a great addition to Legacy. Also another thing you need to hear is that I am dils of Miami >: D
Thanks for reading.
-dils1