• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Who could foresee that ShadoWall, former leader of ARC who allied the minor town of Camelot back in Zeal would end up joining it :3

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
That looks really good! I like it a lot, I'll just have to seal it at the citizen plot level, and we can test it with heroskills for security. You the man JORIZQUI !

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Can do TheBrute2001 . I'm deleting the current farms in the Undercity as we make room for citizen plots, and I'll expand the current farming/breeding area. So a mighty cow sex great hall you will have XD

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm at concert waiting for the bands to start, but ill be on tonight to finish off the undercity. Ill also start dividing up citizen plots and hopefully start work on the main entrance/front gate. FOR CAMELOT!!!

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Do not know how active I will be in the upcoming month or so. School is starting, I am trying to get my first job, Soccer season, and learning how to drive. Rest assured I will be as active as possible, but all of these are things I put before HC. Once I get my Schedule sorted out, I should be fairly active again.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hell yea, that looks great. If you need anything let me know, Ill get a mason and engi workin on the moving parts we'll need. I can add in some stairs to connect it to ground level.