• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey everyone, with the map wipe coming I had to let you know that Camelot will be re-built on Haven. Unfortunately many of us have become very busy these months. I'll be developing a model for the New Camelot soon, so that those interested can help with the re-build. I want to thank everyone involved in this current build of Camelot. It's been amazing working with you all, and Camelot has really become a fantastic build. It's sad we're losing our hard work, but we'll be able to rebuild with the experience gained from this previous build. Those interested in moving on to Haven with us, let me know via forums. I'm planning on getting the town up and running REALLY quickly. The build will take some time to complete, but I plan on having regions soon after the wipe. Thanks again for all the hard work, and I look forward to our future together.

FOR CAMELOT
-Barbas0l
Hey I would like to help get camelot started. I could donate some coin and items. I could help on the walls too. Camelot had always been one of my favorite towns. :)
FOR CAMELOT!!!!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Thanks guys! @Johnbaur your help is always appreciated. I'll be putting together a lot of plans and information regarding the new build over the next week, so when release of the new map hits we can hit the ground running with a plan of action.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm sad to see this build go, but I can't tell you how excited I am to start Camelot at the BEGINNING of a map, and not the end of one. I'll be starting a convo for the Camelot Haven Knights. I'd really like to have an epic Camelot build for Haven. My first Camelot build on Zeal was a major learning experience in terms of HC townships, pvp-building, and running a town. My next build came when I took over Camelot on Bastion, our current build. I can't tell you how satisfied and proud I am of this build. Big thanks to @JORIZQUI @richfish57 @MagikCardz for sticking with me the whole time and helping see this build through. Thanks to everyone else involved throughout the process.

Camelot 3.0

So our epic tale continues. With Haven on the horizon, I'd like to invite all of Camelot's friends and allies, old and new, a chance to join us on our next crusade. I won't be allowing too many strangers in initially, to help ensure the foundation of our player base and overall town build is strong. I'll be sticking with the medieval fortress theme as it fits solidly within HC. There will be PLENTY of ways to help Camelot thrive on Haven, those interested please let me know and I'll add you to the Camelot Haven convo. I'll be working personally on getting the region started for us ASAP. This doesn't mean I want to rush the build and end up with garbage. I'll go into more detail in the convo regarding the specifics of the build, and looking for input from those interested in working with me on this next build. I've learned a lot from my past experiences here on HC, this next build will be golden age for Camelot and her knights.​

Last edited:

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
You aren't getting rid of me anyway. I'm coming with you, even if I have to lay siege to the new castle until you let me in. I might have to help build it before I can siege it, but we can work around that.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
All the time the Law allows, I will be with you all, side by side in this our crusade.

Let Camelot, wich was great, rise fom the rubble to become even greater.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Camelot has a very bright future ahead of her, and I look forward to working with all of you. We're in discussions and preparations now for our Haven crusade.

FOR CAMELOT!

MagikCardz

Gold
I ain't leaving you ever. No matter how hard the battle goes we will stand and survive.

LONG LIVE CAMELOT!!

By the way I hold that in this weekend before the map wipe that we all hang out at Camelot and have a toast for a wonderful legacy we made together. Get on your team speaks guys :)

CelesFox

Coal
Even though Nimbus is gone I'll help in anyway possible to keep my new town alive..I suck at making buildings but I can do walls due to photographic memory I can try to mimic stuff

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
I ain't leaving you ever. No matter how hard the battle goes we will stand and survive.

LONG LIVE CAMELOT!!

By the way I hold that in this weekend before the map wipe that we all hang out at Camelot and have a toast for a wonderful legacy we made together. Get on your team speaks guys :)

Magik I completely agree that's an amazing idea! We need to coordinate it in advance due to time zones and peoples timetables :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
By the way I hold that in this weekend before the map wipe that we all hang out at Camelot and have a toast for a wonderful legacy we made together.
Pretty sure only 2 of the names listed there had anything to do with the creation of the Camelot legacy :p Anyways, a party would be fun but I am at holidays right now so no access to in game untill 6th October.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
We, all of the leaders of OS and Camelot's mayor, already have plans for the future of Camelot. :Brutal:

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
I have a potential member who would like to join. He's a good friend of mine IRL, played MC for years but almost a complete noob to HC. He's whitelisted but would like to join us. Should I get him to apply using the traditional method or is there a new one for the Haven map?