• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
2013-09-07_06.09.13.png
CAMELOT

Mayor - Lord Barbas0l

Second in Command - Commander JORIZQUI

Chief Architect (veteran) - Lieutenant richfish57

Chief Officer of the Watch (veteran) - Sergeant MagikCardz​

Knight Citizen List
  1. queenofh3arts
  2. Rooseus
  3. DingyToothpaste
  4. CelesFox
  5. SheepCrys
Inactive Knight Citizen List
  1. Shehab19
  2. Aquanaut89
  3. KucheKlizma
  4. Drpepper1344
ALLIES
All OS towns, organizations, and allies. (ALL OF THEM.)
The Knight's Code

-Represent Camelot in a positive way.

-Be respectful to others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.

-Obey all server rules.

-Never bitch or whine.

-Contribute to the growth of Camelot (Projects, jobs, etc).

-Never steal from your countrymen.

-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.

-Inactivity of more than a month will result in demolition of home and storage of goods.

-If ever needed, answer Camelot's call to arms.

-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.

-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a countryman without just cause.

-Dance whenever able.

-Eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.

BUILDING CODES:
CITIZEN PLOT REQUEST
1. In Game Name:
2. Date you joined Camelot(requirement of one week):
3. List town/kingdom projects you have helped with:
5. Post a screenshot of a random medieval themed build made by you:
(submit to Commander JORIZQUI)
Rules

1. All builds subject to architect approval.
2. Any medieval(ish) build will do, from a house to a cathedral, but it does not have to be a major project, nor a masterpiece.
3. Your character must be visible in the screenshot (press f5 till your character faces the screen)
4. Build must be completed within two months, old unfinished buildings will be removed.

HISTORY:Coming soon!

Knight Application Format:
In Game Name(IGN):

Age(must be 15+):

Minecraft Exp:

Herocraft Exp:

Spec or intended spec:

Current level:

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):

What strengths do you bring to the town?:

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:

If you want to apply, please copy this format, fill in the info, and post it below.

Last edited:

Danny Song

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): T0c3n
Minecraft Exp: About 1 and 1/2 years

Herocraft Exp: 8 days (started 6/24/13)

Spec or intended spec: Ranger/Alchemist

Current level: 7 / 28

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy PvP, building structures, and helping out newbies.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a cooperative team player that can help rally up town members.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): N/A

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes

In Game Name(IGN): Pilot_Piggy
Minecraft Exp: 1 year

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/Smith

Current level: 7 / 21

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to PvP, even though I'm still very weak.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Once I level up, I'll be able to help bring our members to the Nether to train and gather materials. I'll also be there to aid them in any skirmishes.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes

In Game Name(IGN): CAPTAINPORKER
Minecraft Exp: About 2 years and 2 months

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon/Miner

Current level: 15 / 9

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy murdering people at first sight.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I would be your meat shield ;).

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I dub you three, Sir t0c3n, Sir Pilot_Piggy, and Sir CAPTAINPORKER . Welcome to Camelot gentlemen, I look forward to our crusades... FOR CAMELOT!

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3

Knight Citizen List

3.Sheepcrys

Hello, sorry but I'm helping my friend build a town, so I would like to rescind my app, please remove me from the Knight citizen list.

Still, I stand by what I said: it was an honor to give me a chance to be in the town but I have to help a friend :(

I wish Camelot revive into it's formal glory again, Hail Camelot!

In Game Name(IGN): shadeslayer365
Minecraft Exp: 1 year

Herocraft Exp: a week or 2

Spec or intended spec: Wizard, but my profession is still undetermined

Current level: 17 caster/11 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to fight and teach others on how to do certain tasks. I also love reading.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: A wizard is pretty devastating on the battlefield and I like to uphold rules to its fullest.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I have applied for Newerth, but they never got back to me and so I was sent to the blood oath knights although I don't believe I was actually in the Town

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was kicked out of the blood oath knights but I wouldnt call it forcibly

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes I do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Of course, No ally of mine shall suffer

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I understand and promise to uphold The Knights Code.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): JORIZQUI
Minecraft Exp: 1 Year

Herocraft Exp: 2 Days

Spec or intended spec: Warrior as a class in the server. Builder Architect in general Minecraft.

Current level: 1 and 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build and plan Structures

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Builder, and another sword to defend the land. Also I could help with the creation and enforcement of town laws.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not in this server.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Who would fit better to lead on the Camelot legacy than the person who founded it and lead it trough its humble beginnings. I'm glad OS finally found someone fit for the task of reviving it after me and mille going inactive. Good luck Barb, keep the legacy going!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Camelot! shadeslayer365 and JORIZQUI . I dub thee Sir Shadeslayer, and Sir Jorizqui.

EtKEnn thanks homes! I saw Camelot in need when I returned, so I came to it's aid. Another chapter to the Camelot saga.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've made a lot of progress in construction, and soon ill have it much more organized and easier to move around. I'd like to start work on the roads leading to Camelot in the near future. Let me know if you guys need anything, or if you would like to know how you can help.
-Barb

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well I'm driving back from the beach, and thought I'd post some updates on Camelot. Castle construction is nearing completion :) ill complete the apartments this weekend. That will give those who want it housing and room for new recruits. Ill update the thread today once back at my computer as well. Big thanks to JORIZQUI sheepcrys Fingerspazem Dreamcycler for all the help and support during construction. Ill post a "what Camelot needs" list on my reserved first post so we can start moving towards upgrading to town status. I have a few friends of mine who will be joining us in the near future >:D Camelot's future is bright and I look forward to our Crusades. FOR CAMELOT!