• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
I removed the wool from the door of the hall of knights because all the chests inside were covered.
I might have ocasionally left some chests uncovered although I try not to. I will be more carefull from now on.[DOUBLEPOST=1374784270][/DOUBLEPOST]If I am directly responsible for anyone loosing anything I will replace it.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
We need to keep that door covered, all residences left uncovered leave the potential for raiders to get in while citizens are in them, I can create an extended doorway to work as an air lock, I can even set up and lwc button entry system, but we have to protect citizens inside dwellings. That's how Magik got attacked and killed, he was in the middle of putting stuff away, and was killed before he could cover the chest.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Many classes have abilities that allow them to get over walls, since Camelot doesn't have a roof we're susceptible to invasion by those classes. I have built the upper section so that unless allowed in, invaders will find it hard to get inside housing and the ramparts. I'll be installing LWC doors throughout the upper part of the castle that will make it more secure and painful for invaders to move around, and less dirt/wool walls for citizens to have to replace. Until that happens, we'll have to keep using dirt/wool in entryways. Thanks for the help and understanding :D

-Barba0l

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Barb sorry I haven't been on a lot these day, I'm a bit interested in some singleplayer game I've found.

I'll be a bit more active in a day or so. Until then, gl on building Camelot with Jori!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Finally maxed my classes out. I've started to resume terraforming around the base of the castle. I'll have a few doors to the residence buildings LWC'd soon, only citizens and a select few others will be on those LWC lists. I'll also begin digging beneath the castle and setting up below ground citizen plots. If you guys need anything, just let me know ;)

-Barb

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok, i came up with a design for the magetower.
Its oblivion imperial city based.
It has a room at the top for Barb and enough space to make a decent amount of rooms for other mages or whatever barb wants.
Although it does not show very well in the picture it has a pattern combining regular quartz blocks and quartz pillars.

Tell me what you think:
http://imageshack.us/a/img33/2046/2ell.png

JORIZQUI, Chief Architect of Camelot

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I really like it JORIZQUI . I gathered some more quarts for you, and I'll demolish the current tower today for ya.
You the man Joriz :D

-Barb

drpepper1344

Soulsand
In Game Name(IGN):
Drpepper1344
Minecraft Exp:
3 years~

Herocraft Exp:
Year and a half or so

Spec or intended spec:
Samurai/Undecided (Smith probably)

Current level:
7 (warrior), 20 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
Build, PvP, Mine, Piddle arround and the like.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
I am pretty active, as much as possible, willing to do pretty much whatever.​

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
None this map, was a manager of Frost last map until I took about a 10 month Hiatus from HC​

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do not believe so, I may have been removed because of Inactivity from Frost last map.​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:
Yes​

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:
Yes​

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:
Yes​
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
Yes​

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN):
Drpepper1344
Minecraft Exp:
3 years~

Herocraft Exp:
Year and a half or so

Spec or intended spec:
Samurai/Undecided (Smith probably)

Current level:
7 (warrior), 20 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
Build, PvP, Mine, Piddle arround and the like.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
I am pretty active, as much as possible, willing to do pretty much whatever.​

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
None this map, was a manager of Frost last map until I took about a 10 month Hiatus from HC​

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do not believe so, I may have been removed because of Inactivity from Frost last map.​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:
Yes​

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:
Yes​

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:
Yes​
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
Yes​

Accepted!(sorry bout killing you on east road! Didnt know your app was here) And btw Eww SoA