• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey... I'm probably gonna be inactive for a while (until new updates, getting a bit bored), so put me down on inactive list.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey... I'm probably gonna be inactive for a while (until new updates, getting a bit bored), so put me down on inactive list.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Good Riddance. :p
Anyhow I've been getting caught up in LoL in my never ending quest to exit Bronze! I'll still be active though.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
All good fellas. I'll be working on the undercity of Camelot so we'll have citizen plots available soon :D

MagikCardz

Gold
I'm here to report that I'm going to be inactive at Aug 18-28. The reason is because my family is going to take a vacation to china!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Good Riddance. :p
Anyhow I've been getting caught up in LoL in my never ending quest to exit Bronze! I'll still be active though.
I got to Silver after 20 ranked matches :S (Then I got demoted for inactivity in a period of me being obsessed with HC + School midterms, I recently started to play again)

If anyone plays on EU North & East, add me: EtKEnn

MagikCardz

Gold
I saw we needed a little DJ booth. So I made a little one. I can change the wool color around to your liking.

tmh.png

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In Game Name(IGN): Acherous (formerly shadowall555)
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since June 2011

Herocraft Exp: I've been whitelisted on herocraft since july 8th 2011. I was the leader of a kingdom on zeal, a few towns on dragon, and 2 towns on bastion.

Spec or intended spec: farmer and wizard

Current level: Master farmer and 34 wizard

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love digging. Could be a giant cavern or a long mineshaft. Doesn't matter to me.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a master farmer so I'll be able to any animals we need and have limited port capabilities as of now

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Excelsum, Braavos, Belegost, Newerth

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): This map, no. The only time i've been removed from a town was on the dragon map in the town akahi. Just about everyone except for a few were kicked in that instance though. I can tell the story in teamspeak if needed.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:Yup

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yup

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Of course
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes and yes
Just a note to Newerth people. I'm applying here because I was informed awhile back citizens were need more so in other towns in the kingdom. No hate involved or anything :p